what makes you feel like a man?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Dandare said:
Looking after my nephew when my sister gives me all these rules to follow, and soon as she goes out an action movie goes on, take-away ordered, and he gets a shandy and bedtime changes from 9pm to midnight....cos were men!!

I do this when i look after my cousins, also let them lose on whatever game they like, and when one says we are not allowed to plat GTA slap him call him a grass and let them play.

And Fire both starting putting out and cooking big chunks of meat on.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
I don't have have nephews yet. But when i do. I'm so going to be "Uncle-Run-With-Scissors"

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
doing more then ½ pushup

working out in general makes me feel like a man (lifting iron ! :D)

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Sometimes I squish ants.. especially red ones... it is either that or them drinking all my blood!1

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Morchaoron said:
Telling girls to hit me as hard in my stomach as they can, and then hurting themselves hahahaha xD

I wouldn't.

Houdini did that too, forgot to tense up, got hit so hard he got...well...a terminal illnes of the pwned.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
soze said:
I do this when i look after my cousins, also let them lose on whatever game they like, and when one says we are not allowed to plat GTA slap him call him a grass and let them play.

And Fire both starting putting out and cooking big chunks of meat on.
lol yeah lighting BBQ, have people saying it's going out, run off to get some flammable liqiud ( I use acetone), nearly set fire to nextdoors fence, then totally ruin a good steak, and only the men eat it and say it tatses lovely. :)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
the opening jars one^^
and sleeping around with no consequences

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
driving to fast

making fire

geting rid of spiders for the ladies

saying " naa im not cold, im fine .. i dont really feel the cold " when rly you think you might pass out coz yr so cold

shouting football matches

and my all time best coz i done this for the first time over Xmas

CHOPPING WOOD WITH AN AXE IN THE SNOW!

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
I wouldn't.

Houdini did that too, forgot to tense up, got hit so hard he got...well...a terminal illnes of the pwned.

Actually he died of a ruptured appendix wich may or may not have been caused by a punch to the stomach from some university student.

Oh and about the topic:

Being a dad.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Jeriraa said:
Actually he died of a ruptured appendix wich may or may not have been caused by a punch to the stomach from some university student.

Didn't i say that? :eek7:

Ah well, don't do it kids anyway.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
playing dodgeball with rocks! and playing dodgerock with knives!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Manliness in danger of extinction

By Zach Parks

I pump iron, because iron-pumping is manly.

I returned to Oxford after a long winter break to find that my gym had been taken over by idiots. Every January these collar-popping pansies pollute my gym in hopes of gaining last-minute beach muscle in time for spring break. Then, by March they're gone. This futile attempt to reverse a semester of binge drinking is turning my palace of testosterone into a combination of TRL and the Mickey Mouse Club, this annual phenomenon also illustrates the general lack of manliness in today's society. Kids these days lack the sufficient couth, persistence and sportsmanship to maintain a grueling, manly year-round workout. These girly-men need to get the hell out of my gym.

I miss days of our grandfathers, back when men were real men.

Back then the game of dodgeball was played with rocks and the game of dodgerock was played with knives. I miss the days when everyone was a badass.

Somehow between then and now fate decided to take a steaming hot dump all over Darwin's grave as a generation of salty war veterans gave way to a generation of scarf-wearing vaginas.

It hurts me to think that for years society stands idly painting its fingernails while icons like Clint Eastwood are replaced by wieners like Ryan Seacrest. If these generations of manly men were still alive they would spit tobacco juice in Ryan Seacrest's face and then make him wash and wax their Trans Am.

Back in the good old days things were much simpler. Back then you could walk into a caf and not be totally confused. This is because back then it didn't matter if you were trying to order, cappuccino, mocha latte or espresso they were all called the same thing, scotch.

Back then four out of five doctors recommended smoking. This isn't because of doctor's ignorance to the dangers of smoking. This is because lungs used to be much more manly. Lungs used to be a manly shade of black instead of a girly shade of pink. But these days our lungs have devolved into an advanced state of weenie-ism making us incapable of enjoying rich tobacco goodness.

When manly men aren't eating pieces of shit like you for breakfast they're eating sausage wrapped in bacon, wrapped in more bacon and topped with a fried egg, and they wash it down with a glass of bacon grease, topped off with a doctor recommended cigarette.

Look at any grumpy old man and the first thing you'll notice is that he smells like a medium-sized pile of garbage that is sitting on top of a large-sized pile of garbage. This is because of years and years of stink that has built up from a combination of bare-knuckle boxing and bare-knuckle lumberjacking.

Wimps, weenies and vegetarians are ruining our great nation. America is on a downward spiral, we've got a fever and the only prescription is scotch, red meat and lumberjacks.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Righthandof said:
males dont get pregnant fyi, so who cares about pregnancy? ^^ (unless you give your phone number to the girls, but we're not n00bs)

im not sure if you are kidding with any of this or what.

a condom isnt guaranteed to stop STDs.

and the second part isnt even worth commenting on.

but then this thread isnt about your lack of education and stupidness! its about what makes you feel like a man. id advise going back to some type of class to learn all over again about sexual intercourse.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Righthandof said:
males dont get pregnant fyi, so who cares about pregnancy? ^^ (unless you give your phone number to the girls, but we're not n00bs)

Ye, but you're skellies come out of the closet eventually and then you're paying 30-50quid a week for 16/18years ;) have fun.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
tris- said:
so, apart from your penis what makes YOU feel like a man?

When me and Outty play with each others penises (or is it penie?). Don't worry it's only gay if our balls touch! (Thanks Gamah :D)

Being able to drink the same amount as a girl and seeing her pass out on the floor so you can laugh at her.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Vladamir said:
When me and Outty play with each others penises (or is it penie?). Don't worry it's only gay if our balls touch! (Thanks Gamah :D)

rofl, thats just wrong :mad:

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
but then this thread isnt about your lack of education and stupidness!

hm.. who's the stupid? a guy who had a great sex with an unknown girl for a few hours, than vanishes, or the girl getting pregnant? we live in the 21th century, THERE ARE ANTI-BABY TABLETS, and if a girl goes into 1night relation without using condom or anti baby than theres no doubt who is the stupid.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Righthandof said:
hm.. who's the stupid? a guy who had a great sex with an unknown girl for a few hours, than vanishes, or the girl getting pregnant? we live in the 21th century, THERE ARE ANTI-BABY TABLETS, and if a girl goes into 1night relation without using condom or anti baby than theres no doubt who is the stupid.

Brownie points for yoo! Then she must be a royal slag, STD carrier if she does shit like that without using a johnny, so i'd go check for some clap etc.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Righthandof said:
The guy should take responsibilty for his actions, to be honest. He may not be 'stupid', but he is most certainly irresponsible and a twat.

/edit for Laddey: so the girl's a slag and the guy is...? Last time I checked it wasn't only the girl's responsibility to use a condom, but whatever takes away the blame from you, I guess :rolleyes:.

On topic: sharpening a pencil with a knife does indeed feel manly :).

tris-

i would recommend buying a sledgehammer for the sole reason of wacking the crap out of old stuff.

it hurts you, it makes ya tired, ya sweat but when you see the hammer go through 2 inches of wood it makes you quiver in pleasure.

noblok

Part of the furniture
tris- said:
i would recommend buying a sledgehammer for the sole reason of wacking the crap out of old stuff.

it hurts you, it makes ya tired, ya sweat but when you see the hammer go through 2 inches of wood it makes you quiver in pleasure.
Sledgehammers are for wusses, fist-style all the way. Made my knuckles bleed, but damn was it worth it :D. The wood wasn't as thick as two inches though, more like 1mm :).

tris-

if sledghammers are for wusses then i challenge you to a duel!

you can use your little fists, and i will use the sledgehammer.

who ever has their skull crushed first is the loser.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Being able to ACTUALLY listen to someone, and actually care, go on for hours about their men trouble, woman troubles, when i'm going alone home that night most likely.

So when you do that, you feel all manly?
I think the threadposter meant all savage-manly kind of oldschool :p

On-topic: I feel all manly when I eat a gaint meal, or when there's like a ton of food and you finish it all up :p

Laddey

FH is my second home
noblok said:
/edit for Laddey: so the girl's a slag and the guy is...? Last time I checked it wasn't only the girl's responsibility to use a condom, but whatever takes away the blame from you, I guess :rolleyes:.

Well the guy can be whatever he wants when he's got every STD going around because he let his dick get the better of him. Ye having a bit of fun nothing wrong with it. I'd always wear a helmet tho. You wouldn't see me sleeping with a girl that didn't mind if used a johnny or not. Just think how many .... she's had, how many the other lad has had and so on. Errrh sickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom