what makes you feel like a man?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ive just finished twatting the hell out of an old bed with a sledgehammer. made me feel like a man.

so, apart from your penis what makes YOU feel like a man?

Tilda

Being able to open jars that my sisters/mum can't.
Holding doors open for people.
Pissing standing up.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Being at work and if there is a chlorine emmission the women operators are'nt allowed to wear Breathing apparatus, they say it's cos of there hair, but I think it's cos they simply ain't good enough, so the men have to go in to check if the women can go back :)

I was got quoted 500 quid to knock my old wood garage down so I did it all by myself, smashed it up, did 5 van trips to the tip and looked at empty garage plot after and yeah man!

Looking after my nephew when my sister gives me all these rules to follow, and soon as she goes out an action movie goes on, take-away ordered, and he gets a shandy and bedtime changes from 9pm to midnight....cos were men!!

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Dandare said:
Looking after my nephew when my sister gives me all these rules to follow, and soon as she goes out an action movie goes on, take-away ordered, and he gets a shandy and bedtime changes from 9pm to midnight....cos were men!!

rofl, I want an uncle like you :p

I sense I am going to enjoy this thread ^^

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
THIS IS NO PLACE FOR A WOMAN!

but i really cant stop you looking so go ahead :(

another thing -

when i used to trek into the middle of no where with one of my mates. once we got where ever it was, wed set up glass bottles and stuff and shoot them.
then trek all the way back with nothing but spit in a bottle to quench your thirst.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Amanita said:
rofl, I want an uncle like you :p

I sense I am going to enjoy this thread ^^
Ah but you see thats the difference if my sister had had a girl and I babysat, It would as soon as sister went out, my little pony or something like Matilda would go on dvd, the niece would want Ham and cucumber sandwichs, pinch her nose at my take-away cos it smells funny, a glass of milk before bed, and last chapter of harry potter reading after asking light to be left on. Oh and cos little girls lie can't she would grass me up for sending her at 9.10pm "by saying something like mum Uncle Dan was late sending me to bed and never adhered to your rules and I think he was smoking downstairs"

Laddey

FH is my second home
Knowing i'm going somewhere in life and my mates will be working in tesco for the rest of their life :p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
My new job I got last week.. Security Guard, makes me feel manly.. go me \o/

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What makes me feel like a man...*he said and wondered of the seriousnes of the thread*

Being able to stop a fight by saying along the lines "Look, i get your point, don't want any -huge- trouble out of it, so how 'bout a pint and we call it f*ckall"

Being able to ACTUALLY listen to someone, and actually care, go on for hours about their men trouble, woman troubles, when i'm going alone home that night most likely.

Being able to give to my friends and family all the things that are in my power, even if it meant taking my last fiver, meant for something else, and use to make them feel good.

Being there as a shoulder to cry on. Man or woman.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Laddey said:
at le oxfam?!

Pfft :p
Not sure where it is at yet, going on the training course on monday will find out friday.. will either be Marks & Spencers, Fenwicks or some other shop I cant remember :p

Laddey

FH is my second home
Cozak said:
Pfft :p
Not sure where it is at yet, going on the training course on monday will find out friday.. will either be Marks & Spencers, Fenwicks or some other shop I cant remember :p

Nice, make sure you get it near lots of chavs so you've got plenty to entertain you :p

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Winning!
Drumming my chest King Kong style and *Rooaaring* when i get too agressive :p
Standing up for people who can't stand up for themselfs

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Laddey said:
Nice, make sure you get it near lots of chavs so you've got plenty to entertain you :p

Haha, the shops are all in a big mall which is like a haven for chavs :p

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
helping my friends when they get in a fight..

being there when my friends need me..

and ofcourse being less affected by a cold temperature :)

friky

Fledgling Freddie
defenaty being able 2 sleep around and u cant get pregnent and cant be called a slag

Laddey

FH is my second home
friky said:
defenaty being able 2 sleep around and u cant get pregnent and cant be called a slag

i c

I know why you where born with legs, so your brains dont drag on the floor.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
friky said:

But you can GET someone pregnant ;) and trust me the thought of 18 years of child support payments does not make you feel like a man :p

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Telling girls to hit me as hard in my stomach as they can, and then hurting themselves hahahaha xD

oh and eating loads of food and not becoming fat..

Dorimor1

Banned
Dandare said:

Haha xD

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Watching a sci-fi movie like x-men or so, and right after the movie, you try to see if you got any special powers yourself like the ones had in the movie xD

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Steffan- said:
Watching a sci-fi movie like x-men or so, and right after the movie, you try to see if you got any special powers yourself like the ones had in the movie xD

I already know i have special powers :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom