what makes you feel like a man?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Things that make me feel like a man.

-swigging beer from the bottle doing a huge echoing burp and saying something like "neeeya, geddout and walk!", "i'll have a vowl please carol" or "beautiful".

- doing a really heavy bit of work then hooking me thumbs in to la belt and nodding.

-keeping stuff in my back pocket.

- breaking a bone and going "yep i think thats broken" and laughing.

-bermuda shorts and hawaiian shirts.

- unwedgying myself in public.

oh and when its summer and me balls stick to the inside of my leg, thats a dead give away.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
well if you get me some of that stwarberry lu...

i mean no, i dont have the bollocks to get herpes on purpose.
pfft coward :p, not that I have the guts to get it on purpose though :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:

Totally acceptable for both genders imo :p. If you've gotta adjust you've gotta adjust!.

Oh one other thing i remembered regarding all the STD talk.

If the situation requires itself, refrain not from using the water based lube <o/

Laddey

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:

-swigging beer from the bottle doing a huge echoing burp and saying something like "neeeya, geddout and walk!", "i'll have a vowl please carol" or "beautiful".

- doing a really heavy bit of work then hooking me thumbs in to la belt and nodding.

-keeping stuff in my back pocket.

- breaking a bone and going "yep i think thats broken" and laughing.

-bermuda shorts and hawaiian shirts.

oh and when its summer and me balls stick to the inside of my leg, thats a dead give away.

Haha omg...ROFL

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
When me and Outty play with each others penises (or is it penie?). Don't worry it's only gay if our balls touch! (Thanks Gamah :D)

Being able to drink the same amount as a girl and seeing her pass out on the floor so you can laugh at her.

and then the sexy time starts yes?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
if sledghammers are for wusses then i challenge you to a duel!

you can use your little fists, and i will use the sledgehammer.

who ever has their skull crushed first is the loser.

i accept said challenge, i feel i can dodge a sledgehammer better than u can dodge my punches.

also sledgehammers rock, get a massive tire, and hit it around your garden, now thats a workout! gripwork, good for CNS, huge carryover to real world, and fucking tiring, (not to mention a good compound exercise)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Blackjack said:
Trust me, there are more ways of finding someone than a phone number. If you ever pulled a trick like that on my sister. Have no doubt. I would find you, rip your head off and shit down your throat. This is not a threat, it's a promise.

Sorry but, Blackjacks sister, or any forumites sister, who gets treated wrong, would have to deal with Teh Iceafloat Crew. And that's no small thing.

Any f*cker who messes with Teh Seel's crew gets f*cked beyond royal.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
old.Tohtori said:
Sorry but, Blackjacks sister, or any forumites sister, who gets treated wrong, would have to deal with Teh Iceafloat Crew. And that's no small thing.

Any f*cker who messes with Teh Seel's crew gets f*cked beyond royal.
man... that's cold! :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Blackjack said:
Trust me, there are more ways of finding someone than a phone number. If you ever pulled a trick like that on my sister. Have no doubt. I would find you, rip your head off and shit down your throat. This is not a threat, it's a promise.

As for the std talk :p. The fooking gerbil on a stick they use to test for that should be enough for any man to protect himself ;)

How? all you have is a drunken description of someone, maybe a first name.

[edit] and a few weeks would pass ebfore she realised she was pregnant probably, so even more likely to find that person? :p unless u plan on attacking every person your sister sleeps with, and sooner, rather than later, u'll bump into the big one that beats the living shit out of u then u will stop so.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
How? all you have is a drunken description of someone, maybe a first name.

[edit] and a few weeks would pass ebfore she realised she was pregnant probably, so even more likely to find that person? :p unless u plan on attacking every person your sister sleeps with, and sooner, rather than later, u'll bump into the big one that beats the living shit out of u then u will stop so.

My sister always has atleast 3 friends with her when she goes out. I usually have friends or familiars at the same spots my sister goes to. I know a few of the bouncers. Now i have a discription, i know whether he is a regular or not.
If he is a regular all i have to do is wait. If he is not, he will more than likely have stuck out enough for someone to take notice. He most likely knew someone in the area then. and if THEY live nearby, ask them, if they refuse.. ask them harder. If he took a taxi home I'll call my father and have him look through all the credit cards used in taxis who picked up people from that area that night. Look for the receipt matching the first name you yourself said i'll probably get.

I doubt this would be an issue though. My sister is not a slut, she don't sleep around with a bunch of people. And she would never sleep with anyone without knowing his name.

rah

Fledgling Freddie
"Dominating" people at the pub
nothing like accidently bumping into some drunk fucktard looking for a fight,
then see him turning against you, and you just look down at him, and he goes to the nearest corner. Size matters!
makes me feel all manly and stuff, for 10 sec \o/

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Oh i forgot one;

Pissing on the toilet seat because you can't be arsed to put it down, then being able to get away with it indefinately, time after time :D.

Farting/burping in public, and not caring.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
going in a lift and pressing all the buttons, then smiling as the poor sod passes you on your way out!

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:
Pissing on the toilet seat because you can't be arsed to put it down, then being able to get away with it indefinately, time after time :D.

Isn't that called "living alone"?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Amanita said:
Isn't that called "living alone"?

BWAHAHAHA

advising people on lifting routine and habits/form etc
standing with my arms crossed as i lean back
a nice shoulder wide/wide stance

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
killing jamiesmallicus 1v1 with my inf without him hitting me once

ok its only happened once he more than likely was afk on auto run but it deffinatly made me feel godlike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom