What made you pick your forum name ?

W

Will

You only break it if you deliberately try to get around the swear filter. No ban for you, young lady.

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by Will
You only break it if you deliberately try to get around the swear filter. No ban for you, young lady.

Damn you will :eek:

Please ban her :(

Originally posted by Y0ni
Mine stems from the fact I can be a right C*** and Yoni seemed a polite way of saying this :uhoh:

So you do agree with me ?

*runs* :D

M

Munkey-

Originally posted by throdgrain
The book is Gormanghast by Mervyn Peake . You been reading that ECA ?

Been meaning to read that book for a while, although i did see parts of the TV series and was mightily intruiged. Which one was Throdgrain??

G

Gumbo

I worked in a Garage in '96 and everyone had nicknames, I was given the choice between Clingfilm and Gumbo. I was lucky, most people weren't offered a choice.

Y

Yoni

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking

using female logic

its oki for me to be self depreciating dmw its not oki for you to insult me :rolleyes:

J

Jonaldo

*runs*
Rhubarb can help cure your runs, or maybe some pepto medication from the chemist ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Hmm,

Ban Yoni? Nah, you will go first before her.

Ready for the ban then? :p

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by DBs
Hmm,

If she goes afterwards :D

*I am joking btw*

Y

Yoni

Originally posted by DBs
Hmm,

oooooooooooooo thx DBs the female population of these forums are low enough without removing one of us :clap: :clap:

S

Sar

Originally posted by Embattle
I use it for all my games, forums, etc and iirc I found it while flicking through a dictionary many years a go.

Ditto.

T

throdgrain

Originally posted by Munkey-
Been meaning to read that book for a while, although i did see parts of the TV series and was mightily intruiged. Which one was Throdgrain??

throdgrain was such a small character hes not even on the TV program.
He's one of Titus's teachers.

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Registered as:

Aird -> my DAoC character
changed it into
sickofit... -> as I started flaming hardcore on the DAoC forums due to being sick of the mindless drivel posted there
changed it into
UncleSick(tm) -> as I started chilling down again. I am a very nice person after all. Right, Jup?:p

Took me a while to work out who sickofit was ingame at the time, but I figured it out in the end ... I remember sickofit's arrival well... you never once dared to flame me :D

L

~Lazarus~

Originally posted by Y0ni
Mine stems from the fact I can be a right C*** and Yoni seemed a polite way of saying this :uhoh:

Unintentional breaking of the TOC - I only answered the question posed:p

So - no ban for you.

But I still think you should get a damn good spanking!!!

Volunteers please!

F

Farsight

And, of course, Foresight is actually a word meaning seeing things yet to come.

Um... yeah, I kinda knew that. Thanks anyway though, Summo :rolleyes:

S

Sawtooth

I had toothache and based it on that but thought to change sore for Saw...hmmm sounds a bit crap, and even if you think you are original you'll find someone else using it sooner or later.

O

old.Xarr

xarr is just the name of my main character in daoc. for everything else i usually use 'mts'. that's my irl name without any vowels. :)

T

Trem

Mine is short for TremorChrist, a Pearl Jam song. I did indeed shorten Leggys name but I like to just call him lover most of the time. I like to lengthen Adzs name to ADZERERERERERRERERERERRERERERERERERERlovemelongtimeEUUREUYUFGSHUSHFUSFHSU, but maybe I'm just strange.

L

~Lazarus~

perhaps ill expand on previous. Lazarus wasnt always my online name.

Started of (very first time online) picking a pathetic and silly name :

Psiborg :rolleyes:

didnt last long im glad to say.

Then started playing as Norin Radd (Silver Surfer) after many ill spent youth watching / reading marvel comics.

However, when I came to register on here, turns out someone else has already registered, so i have to pick my current nick.

Kinda stuck and Ive changed all my other online names to follow suit.

Bugger is - the "other" Norin Radd left here not long after I joined (might nick his nick back)

S

sad_mung

Well Mung comes from my first DAOC character.
The Sad part, well I'm pretty sad at the moment as my father has been diagnosed as having terminal cancer.

E

ECA

Originally posted by throdgrain
The book is Gormanghast by Mervyn Peake . You been reading that ECA ?

Read it on holiday dude, they had a copy in the villa, I was just chilling out by the pool or on the beach with some music on reading for a few days in the middle of the hols :-] ( went through like 5-10 books - nearer 10 ) I read quite fast.

W

Wilier

Mine is the same name I use in every on-line thing I do, Ive never come across another Wilier anywhere, ever.

A Wilier is actually an Italian Cycle frame manufacturer, and I just happen to have owned quite a few :)

W

Wij

Originally posted by Summo
And, of course, Foresight is actually a word meaning seeing things yet to come.

HEY! WAY TO MAKE UP A WORD THAT THERE'S ALREADY A WORD FOR BUDDY YEAH!

Don't get cocky when you didn't even think up your own name :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Jupitus
... you never once dared to flame me :D

Lies!!!11

Remember when I casually slagged off all of GOA's E&E's?:p
It was more of a fly-by-flame but I got tons of PM's telling me what a nice guy you are and that I should apologize. :D

But you know that your favorite Johnny Foreigner wubs yu0.;)

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Lies!!!11

Remember when I casually slagged off all of GOA's E&E's?:p
It was more of a fly-by-flame but I got tons of PM's telling me what a nice guy you are and that I should apologize. :D

But you know that your favorite Johnny Foreigner wubs yu0.;)

Lies!!!!111onetwofwee;)
Actually, Brannor-baiting doesn't count :p

T

throdgrain

Originally posted by ECA
Read it on holiday dude, they had a copy in the villa, I was just chilling out by the pool or on the beach with some music on reading for a few days in the middle of the hols :-] ( went through like 5-10 books - nearer 10 ) I read quite fast.

Did you read all three or just Gormanghast , the middle one. The first one, Titus Groan, is just as good as the second, although I must admit the last one was pony in comparison.
Theres a great bit where Titus's dad goes mad after his library is burned down, and decides he is an owl.
Last he is seen perched on the mantlepiece hooting like an owl, before wandering off to the Tower of Flints to by killed and eaten by the owls that live there. Top gothic stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom