What is doing AD in excalibur ? ( Albion ) discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
i have to notice u r doin great guys :)

another day we (BC FG) had fight at tower against FG albs + FG add + some stealthers and i've detected that while we were fighting against 2FGs AD FG was inside of the tower and hasnt added tho.

And i appologize that we add time by time, we usually cant stay against u guys. But currectly we r working on it. So cu in Odins :)

Any Tiny, plz give me a spec of ur theu cos our tanks whine that they miss a lot :)

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
If you have only been together for 2weeks, then you got 5 mill in weak 1. Very well done :D

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Clipse said:
If you have only been together for 2weeks, then you got 5 mill in weak 1. Very well done :D

no farek has been leeching his way to rr9L3 or something before we started.
except for him =].

well guild has been around for a while, but tanks were rr2 etc when we started.
with this setup i more likely meant.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
fook me, my eyes hurt after reading tru all this crap and now i dont even remember what was gonna say >.<

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:

another day we (BC FG) had fight at tower against FG albs + FG add + some stealthers and i've detected that while we were fighting against 2FGs AD FG was inside of the tower and hasnt added tho.
And after three days Eagle Eye noticed that barn had three walls ^^

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Summoner said:

And i appologize that we add time by time, we usually cant stay against u guys. But currectly we r working on it. So cu in Odins :)

Any Tiny, plz give me a spec of ur theu cos our tanks whine that they miss a lot :)

time by time? :)
You need to work on that from the bottom hehe..

Im 41ice 35, why your tanks miss, is because i have 8sec pbt, a rr9 paladin that guards me, and specc af from buffbot.

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:

Im 41ice 35, why your tanks miss, is because i have 8sec pbt, a rr9 paladin that guards me, and specc af from buffbot.
Tbh i blame boogy. he sux and its only reason =D

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:

at least i've explained the reason why :) cos ur presetup grp works better then our semirandom.
anyway it's a pleasure to fight against u. :)

Sinserely, a tiny kobbeh ;)

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
That wasn't what the guy said. What he meant was "who gives a damn about the rest of the realm". There's a difference.

What he meant is what you think he meant of what he said, am I right? :p

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
That wasn't what the guy said. What he meant was "who gives a damn about the rest of the realm". There's a difference.

There's a big difference between pure selfishness and "enlightened self-interest". As Nolby Pride has existed before DAoC, and will continue to exist long after we leave DAoC, we do not feel that we can trust ourselves to a specific realm in order to be successful.

The fact that someone pressed the same hammer-shaped symbol when picking their realm doesn't make me feel like I have, or should have, very much in common with that person. To classify myself as belonging to a group over neither I, or anyone else for that matter, have control doesn't seem very appealing. When "Mids" do alarmclock raids, I get pissed on. When "Mids" use fotm-setups with 4 savages, I get pissed on.

Defining ourselves as a guild, rather than a realm, prevents exactly that. You can control who gets in and who doesn't, as well as (to some extent) what the members do in the name of the guild. "Not giving a crap" about the realm as a whole and making efforts along with other realmmembers to attain a goal which will benefit ourselves(and others) is, in my opinion, is a very big difference.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Ola said:
What he meant is what you think he meant of what he said, am I right? :p

Well we were discussing why NP never seemed to go on keep raids - so I think I'm right in my interpretation!

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
stubbe said:
Defining ourselves as a guild, rather than a realm, prevents exactly that. You can control who gets in and who doesn't, as well as (to some extent) what the members do in the name of the guild. "Not giving a crap" about the realm as a whole and making efforts along with other realmmembers to attain a goal which will benefit ourselves(and others) is, in my opinion, is a very big difference.

Fair enough, and thank you for the explanation. I can understand your perspective, although I disagree with it - yes, you can't control who you're a realm-mate of, but you're in danger of undermining the "realm vs realm" aspect of the game, which I think would be bad in the long run. It's certainly contributed to getting yourselves seen in a poor light by many of your realm-mates - probably unjustified, but that's what happens when you publically put yourselves "above" the rest (and I'm not saying I think you do that, I'm saying there are people in Mid who think you do).

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Gordonax said:
Well we were discussing why NP never seemed to go on keep raids - so I think I'm right in my interpretation!

Keppraids are good in 2 perspectives.

1. You get rpbonus in a certain area.
2. With keeps you can "control" Darkness Falls, that leads to more/less albs in frontiers,
and more/less mids in frontieres.

edit: 3. So the roleplayers in the guild, get their fair amount of pve, and farming daily seals :)

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
but that's what happens when you publically put yourselves "above" the rest (and I'm not saying I think you do that, I'm saying there are people in Mid who think you do).

Oh no, don't get me wrong. We still think we're better than the rest.

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
Im sure you are very good at what you do AD (yet to see it myself) But after today's unncessary slagging off about 'leeching' scouts in emain - 200 yds from atk where stealthers hang out and fg v fg is ... not to be expected - I was surprised. quite honestly you can head back to midgard if you are gonna have such an asshole attitude

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
stubbe said:
There's a big difference between pure selfishness and "enlightened self-interest". As Nolby Pride has existed before DAoC, and will continue to exist long after we leave DAoC, we do not feel that we can trust ourselves to a specific realm in order to be successful.

The fact that someone pressed the same hammer-shaped symbol when picking their realm doesn't make me feel like I have, or should have, very much in common with that person. To classify myself as belonging to a group over neither I, or anyone else for that matter, have control doesn't seem very appealing. When "Mids" do alarmclock raids, I get pissed on. When "Mids" use fotm-setups with 4 savages, I get pissed on.

and u invited that noob tinyheals? :>
/taunt tinyheals :eek7: :eek2:

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
[TB] Benedictine said:
Im sure you are very good at what you do AD (yet to see it myself) But after today's unncessary slagging off about 'leeching' scouts in emain - 200 yds from atk where stealthers hang out and fg v fg is ... not to be expected - I was surprised. quite honestly you can head back to midgard if you are gonna have such an asshole attitude

1 scout ok, 2 scouts ok, 9 scouts, not ok.

bult

Loyal Freddie
[TB] Benedictine said:
Dont think we was very rude to them. pretty pathetic seeing like 7 scouts standing in a circle leeching like vultures.

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
'leeching maggots' is 'pretty 'rude' in my opinion - if you want the fg v fg action - head odins. Surely you know that? And others have maybe niether the time nor the skill to get to your level. Deriding them does you no favours whatsoever, and any respect you get for being excellent players goes out of the window. Smile knowingly to yourself by all means but theres no need for the kind of crap that I saw today.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
Dont think we was very rude to them. pretty pathetic seeing like 7 scouts standing in a circle leeching like vultures.

Lol, now them boys even start complaining about scouts...
I saw the fight, and it was right outside the atk...
I think some boys (maybe girls also) need to get off their high horses.
Regards, Glottis

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved

Majority of alb scouts _are_ leeching maggots, ie all they can ever do is to leech off other, and NEVER stand on their own. Now you are like some small tropical fishes really rp horny following sharks around for some kills to leech :p

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

kinda fun that 9 scouts pop when you meet a fg

your class is made to leech glottis, and that my padawan is what you do best

bult

Loyal Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

yeah shock horror! someone is complaining about scouts, the lowlife stealthzerging leechers nr1 of daoc how dare they complain about that.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
[TB] Benedictine said:

You miss the point mate, they truly suck in rvr unless together.
A bit like hooligans, you meet 1 his harmless, you meet 10 they can take on the world, wouldnt be surprised if most of these guys are xtreme rightwing with race-purity ideas.

We are superior.
We dont want any mixing with others
If you dont do as we think, we will try harm you (insults in game)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Kinad said:
You miss the point mate, they truly suck in rvr unless together.
A bit like hooligans, you meet 1 his harmless, you meet 10 they can take on the world, wouldnt be surprised if most of these guys are xtreme rightwing with race-purity ideas.

We are superior.
We dont want any mixing with others
If you dont do as we think, we will try harm you (insults in game)
heard they are xtreme xwing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom