What is doing AD in excalibur ? ( Albion ) discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
You miss the point mate, they truly suck in rvr unless together.
A bit like hooligans, you meet 1 his harmless, you meet 10 they can take on the world, wouldnt be surprised if most of these guys are xtreme rightwing with race-purity ideas.

We are superior.
We dont want any mixing with others
If you dont do as we think, we will try harm you (insults in game)
you know.. you are quite sad ;o

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
Your just a noob, come face me 1on1 with you sb, and this time try not to run
so fast.

I thought you said scouts couldn't solo?

bult

Loyal Freddie
Kinad said:
A bit like hooligans, you meet 1 his harmless, you meet 10 they can take on the world, wouldnt be surprised if most of these guys are xtreme rightwing with race-purity ideas.

We are superior.

you really are an idiot.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
stubbe said:
I thought you said scouts couldn't solo?

I can solo noobs. Now come show me your superior skills 1on1.

Btw im sure Aussie, Alpha, Remi, Stt, Lath......, all us leeching magots
would like to see you superior skills.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
I can solo noobs. Now come show me your superior skills 1on1.
rr8 scout vs rr2 SB, will you promise to make sure you use IP?

vng

Fledgling Freddie
Better stop now Kinad before every one is gonna laugh with you (might be too late by now tho).

Are you the RR8 scout who got 3/4 of his rps by killing blue con casters pre-sc? When scouts could kill with 2 single shots ? And the rest of his rps by leeching of zergs?

If thats the case, please dont go any further in this thread.
You sound pretty pathetic. And dont mix rl with games... thats where sadness starts.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
vng said:
Better stop now Kinad before every one is gonna laugh with you (might be too late by now tho).

Are you the RR8 scout who got 3/4 of his rps by killing blue con casters pre-sc? When scouts could kill with 2 single shots ? And the rest of his rps by leeching of zergs?

If thats the case, please dont go any further in this thread.
You sound pretty pathetic. And dont mix rl with games... thats where sadness starts.

No mate im the one albion scout who newer went gorge or any other easy area, who played until rr7 without buffs against yellow con enemies in emain.

Hope that helps you.

Btw killing a bluecon caster pre sc requires more skill, than when NP runs 2-3
soloing albs down with assist train.

Another question is, how long time will it take to provide screenshots of NP and AD stealthers leeching, well wait then its not them playing, but their sister.

10 guys, some former mids, suddenly decide how 1500 other albs should play and behave. If they dont do so they will be insulted. Am i missing something here ?

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:
the people that move out as 1 full group, are those who want to meet 1 full group and fight. that's kind of obvious isn't it?

dont understand your last sentance, but when you add on a fair fight, you destroy the fun for the fellow albs that are fighting, and for the people they fight against, and what fun do you get out of it?

Guess you didn't quite get my point. In small areas with large numbers of people all looking to fight, your expectation that people form an orderly queue to fight eachother as precisely 1fg each is living in fantasy land. People add in this game - particularly in emain. It's just the way it is. You want perfect, uninterrupted 1fg v 1fg duels? Then arrange it over irc/pms and head off to a secluded spot. If you can't handle people adding in busy zones without spouting off like a gobby shite then it says to me you're taking yourself way too seriously. We've all had nice fights interrupted by unwelcome adds. What makes the difference is how you handle it.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
No mate im the one albion scout who newer went gorge or any other easy area, who played until rr7 without buffs against yellow con enemies in emain.

Hope that helps you.

Btw killing a bluecon caster pre sc requires more skill, than when NP runs 2-3
soloing albs down with assist train.

Another question is, how long time will it take to provide screenshots of NP and AD stealthers leeching, well wait then its not them playing, but their sister.

10 guys, some former mids, suddenly decide how 1500 other albs should play and behave. If they dont do so they will be insulted. Am i missing something here ?
cry.jpg

Wolfen

Fledgling Freddie
ill try to stay away from this shit game :flame: taking a break bla bla bla.
and this sad thread is helping soo much, keep the insults goin schoolboys
bigun2.gif

Highwind

Loyal Freddie
Nuked said:
im a little confused here ... let me get this part straight ... you can tell them, that they are not allowed to tell people not to add when they dont need assistance, but you can tell them that they should go play CS, all because 1 time mythic/goa said this is a realm vs realm game and it was intended (when they made the game) for epic battles! you zerging albs really make the game sound like FOTM classes arn't fun! this game is played the way we choose to play it, each to his/her own .. not how we are told to play it. when you learn that, hopefully you will also learn to respect peoples wishes when they ask you not to add.

they use the set up they do because it works, the whole point behind using this set up is so they dont need to zerg to win. if they're doing this and make it clear they dont want adds, then dont add.

if they ask for help 1 time, and you dont like it ... dont help.

Ofcourse I will tell people how to act. That is my duty. When people stop telling other people they are wrong, the society will fall, if it hasn't already. You are free to critisise me.

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
stubbe said:
There's a big difference between pure selfishness and "enlightened self-interest". As Nolby Pride has existed before DAoC, and will continue to exist long after we leave DAoC, we do not feel that we can trust ourselves to a specific realm in order to be successful.

The fact that someone pressed the same hammer-shaped symbol when picking their realm doesn't make me feel like I have, or should have, very much in common with that person. To classify myself as belonging to a group over neither I, or anyone else for that matter, have control doesn't seem very appealing. When "Mids" do alarmclock raids, I get pissed on. When "Mids" use fotm-setups with 4 savages, I get pissed on.

Defining ourselves as a guild, rather than a realm, prevents exactly that. You can control who gets in and who doesn't, as well as (to some extent) what the members do in the name of the guild. "Not giving a crap" about the realm as a whole and making efforts along with other realmmembers to attain a goal which will benefit ourselves(and others) is, in my opinion, is a very big difference.

that is a top view on things :) its about time someone told the folks who are relying on NP to get the keeps etc, get the relics :).

Im quite proud im in same realm as stubbe tbh - because that is the "be all end all" of comments :D

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
The most irritating thing about the alb adds is that they are really really set on adding, they dont WANT to fight, they want to add away like hell, leeching on other peoples fight, both destroying and making people angry.
i could see where too many grps ran around and they interrupted in fights because of lack of enemies, but this is not the deal.

They use the chatgrp as an all-mighty leeching ability. instead of eveolving like players/gruop/guild they rely on their realmmates to help them out.

Quit the chatgrp, quit running where ppl say fight is. this is for all realms, and no zerg will be created.

laaken

Banned
Kinad said:

We are superior.

Oh yeah, you really got us there. When we group up with other people (which we seldomly do), we instantly forget how to play. We're fucking
power rangers, fyi. Go figure, loser.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
FS AD want fg rvr.
AD dont want their fg fights to be ruined.
They aren't Commies.
They just wanna rvr the way some people on excal do.

Now kindly FO dissing them just because they lose their temper occasionally jesus.

bult

Loyal Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
we got u outside mtk HW 1.5 hour ago and instead of putting up a fight u ran to suicide on the portalkeep guards.

:eek7:

lol we havent been to HW today at all Oo and certainly not 1,5 hour ago since we logged at ~23:00

nol

Fledgling Freddie
I think maybe the time has come to close this thread, it's all ending in tears.

laaken

Banned
Phule_Gubben said:
we got u outside mtk HW 1.5 hour ago and instead of putting up a fight u ran to suicide on the portalkeep guards.

:eek7:

Yep, we logged over 4 hours ago. Either stop lying or try to read the names of the people that suicided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom