what does it take to kill a rr pally ? part 2

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Gustav said:
Also think to yourself what are 3 high RR stealthers doing near bold when theres lots of towers being taken? We are scouting for incs, making sure that smaller groups and soloers dont get to any of the towers before our realm mates do, and generally hoping that you QQ in your /AS that a stealth zerg is killing soloers near bold so don't go there. That will make random ppl decide its not worth coming to defend until its too late.

gustav u talk out ur fucking ass just admit u like to go in a grp off 3 and kill whatever u can.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
the night started with me being jumped near bold docks by gustav and stinkbox.

Yes of course docks, like bridges are choke points of sorts so stealthers are bound to be there. You have to accept you're taking a risk going to the closest docks...

I stay around beno getting killed by hibs all night long trying to pick up on any solo fights if i can while mids take various towers in the south cutting port.

If any area sucks for more than 2 runs I'd try somewhere else. If one set of docks was camped by ewul stealthers I'd try another further away. If that didn't work and there was no where I'd port to I'd log off and do something else.

I see flames later on in towers that mids hold south in albion. I ride a horse from beno down to bold maze tower. Albs are outside near 2fg to take tower.

You're not a caster / scout, so if you're solo you should avoid seiges and enemy towers at all costs.

I jump on a ram, gustav is at the oil now seeing i am SOLO I can only stay for 3 swings before i jump off and heal myself or sometimes a local cleric heals me. I help out we take tower i go afk near oil to desktop.

See comment above, avoid siege warfare if solo...

I stay around maze hoping to fight ONE mid I get attacked by gustav stinkbox and koxine again all rr10 or rr9 again one uses FZ on me.

Look you knew there where mids there, and by the sounds of it you know gustav was there and he was in a duo, what did you expect?

I go back hoping maybe this makes them think to fight one at a time SOLO doubt I could win even SOLO vs SOLO but get jumped by all 3 again.

Why go back, you're just feeding them rps?! Try another place!

I am horse riding down again and see surs tower unclaimed i go and get shot at by koxine and stink runs after me i run into tower. gustav and koxine shoot down door i flee on horse stink tries to stop me i run away.

Suspiciously unclaimed towers (especially ones with their doors down) are sometimes a trap. See comment above about avoiding towers and sieges.

at bold by bind stone stink attacks me I win only due to guards and ip stink is dead and then logs off. I look for koxine he has loged also only gustav left cannot find him now his bum chums have gone

Sucks but that's a common expirence, don't let it rile you.

Lesson? what lesson?

You're choosing poor locations to solo. The sort of places you should be going are on the areas around the various portal keeps, not too close to the docks or the bridges but not too far. Soloers will roam a bit around these areas, but generally no further than be gotten in 1-2 mins worth of walking.

Be prepered to run away from most engagements (with visibles) before they start. If you see anyone start to kite away untill you can be sure of their numbers and class. Decide if you want to fight them. Most people don't use radar anymore so you can get away with poping in and out of clip range. Pan constantly, be aware of what's around you, many others arn't.

You may scoff at the idea of this on a visible but I manage it pretty well on my vamp (13 ve = hastner speed, so it's not as if I'm going to out run much), and unless I get blindsided I often avoid many encounters that'd leave me dead for sure. Hell I did pretty well with those tactics on my firbolg vw too...

Also don't run in a straight line where stealthers like to hang out. Jump and turn randomly (harder to PA you then).

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
martenz said:
lol at you all and how you judge not knowning what happened.

SOLO

the night started with me being jumped near bold docks by gustav and stinkbox. put the rps' togther and they have over 10 mill between them i have less than 108k. I drag them into the guards as they both attack me, gustav still has to us FZ. I die they die.

SOLO

I stay around beno getting killed by hibs all night long trying to pick up on any solo fights if i can while mids take various towers in the south cutting port.

SOLO

I see flames later on in towers that mids hold south in albion. I ride a horse from beno down to bold maze tower. Albs are outside near 2fg to take tower.

SOLO

I jump on a ram, gustav is at the oil now seeing i am SOLO I can only stay for 3 swings before i jump off and heal myself or sometimes a local cleric heals me. I help out we take tower i go afk near oil to desktop.

SOLO

I come back lucky for me as I see gustav is still in tower and he attacks me I think at last maybe SOLO fight but see flames on tower so think someone else inside door is not down so more stealthers hid inside when albs took tower. good one i like the idea I am forced to flee.

SOLO

I stay around maze hoping to fight ONE mid I get attacked by gustav stinkbox and koxine again all rr10 or rr9 again one uses FZ on me.

SOLO

I go back hoping maybe this makes them think to fight one at a time SOLO doubt I could win even SOLO vs SOLO but get jumped by all 3 again.

SO SOLO

I am horse riding down again and see surs tower unclaimed i go and get shot at by koxine and stink runs after me i run into tower. gustav and koxine shoot down door i flee on horse stink tries to stop me i run away.

SOLO

at bold by bind stone stink attacks me I win only due to guards and ip stink is dead and then logs off. I look for koxine he has loged also only gustav left cannot find him now his bum chums have gone

Lesson? what lesson? the only lesson i see is that if you want to get rp's you MUST group for 4 hours I was solo died 17 times killed 2 but not alone made 6k. I could have made more by doing assassin missions but no i try and try again so qq and all that shit dont any of you tell me to its my fault or oh he was emoting and that. my emotes never were more than once but what i fail to see is how can this be a challenge for them :wanker:

and kagato i am surprised at you and your comment it is not how i thought you would react
Lets Call ETA !!!

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
andeh said:
why even bother soloing on a palydan?

The Knight in a shiny armor on epic quest to find the Holy Grail must go through various encounters with hostile monsters (on his own) mayby?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Spetsnaz said:
The Knight in a shiny armor on epic quest to find the Holy Grail must go through various encounters with hostile monsters (on his own) mayby?

...and in the end he finds a f'king dangerous rabbit in Hibernia.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
...and in the end he finds a f'king dangerous rabbit in Hibernia.

thats why he should get a Holy Granade ... to aid him against such villain creatures

martenz

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
what the fuck is your problem ? I was trying to be nice and stick up for you, but if your going to throw it back in my face then fine, screw you, I wont bother trying to help you again in future then.

More like fuck u. sitting on the fench and not showing real support for a solo as u should do. time and again you preach about ur solo and honor and when i make a post that normally u would agree with u act like a prick. even u would die quickly vs these 3 and not be happy about it. the only difference is i vent my anger here u vent to ur friends list cause u havent got the balls to do it here. oh must not give the idiots on FH something to aim at, oh must not show sign of weakness to total :wanker:

Gilbride

Fledgling Freddie
haven't gotten out of that chair to get some fresh air yet, I see.. are you etched to it?

martenz

Fledgling Freddie
Gilbride said:
haven't gotten out of that chair to get some fresh air yet, I see.. are you etched to it?

yea was away yesterday so didnt log in until today so i guess i did get out of my chair

illu

Part of the furniture
martenz said:
More like fuck u. sitting on the fench and not showing real support for a solo as u should do. time and again you preach about ur solo and honor and when i make a post that normally u would agree with u act like a prick. even u would die quickly vs these 3 and not be happy about it. the only difference is i vent my anger here u vent to ur friends list cause u havent got the balls to do it here. oh must not give the idiots on FH something to aim at, oh must not show sign of weakness to total :wanker:

o_O

It's quite simple, solo-ing on a visible toon is ultra-hard mode. You WILL get really pissed off at times, but one day you will start killing more than you get killed, and then it'll be worth it.
Until then, you just have to put up with being killed LOADS, and just learn to hang out in "solo-friendly"-ish areas, and try and get a name for being a fair and good player.
Venting your anger on here won't help your cause much, but sometimes it just has to be done.

Good Luck.

Oli - Illu

PS Is the name of your toon Martenz?

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
Gustav said:
Also think to yourself what are 3 high RR stealthers doing near bold when theres lots of towers being taken? We are scouting for incs, making sure that smaller groups and soloers dont get to any of the towers before our realm mates do, and generally hoping that you QQ in your /AS that a stealth zerg is killing soloers near bold so don't go there. That will make random ppl decide its not worth coming to defend until its too late.

u do it anywhere tho, but nice try for an excuse

brad

Fledgling Freddie
martenz said:

Yeh shud up kagato lol.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Sollers said:
Everytime I die ingame I die a little irl too :(
How come you're not dead and buried then, seeing how often that happens? :fluffle:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
martenz said:

Why? what does posting here achieve? all your doing is showing them that they have upset you, therefore letting them win yet again and making yourself look like an idiot in the process. In the end you just lose even more, so why do it? Just look for yourself, everyone here is laughing at you, that is why I tried to help you and advise you to just cool down and grow up.

And how exactly have I acted like a prick ? I was the one and only person trying to be nice and help you, but your just throwing it back at me and acting like an asshole for personal reasons that have fuck all to do with these forums. And if thats what this is about then just grow up and save it for private messages and at least be honest about it.

As for showing support, I havent seen you do anything to deserve it yet and from what I hear on these forums, neither has anyone else.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I'll say this nice and slowly so you get it...

POSTS LIKE THIS ONE ARE MORE LIKELY TO GET YOU ZERGED!

If the mids and hibs know how much it is going to make you cry, they will zerg you down everytime they see you just to read your latest post.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Most other players give up if they got an underpowerforming toon and roll the next fotm. you make people roll armsman.

Get that shit out of your signature ffs.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
Get that shit out of your signature ffs.

I realise you have some kind of personal vendetta against the mods of this forum, but you're actually boosting my standing by quoting me in your sig.

I'm stating in your quote that even in threads created by people I don't like, I still delete the whine/flame for them, regardless of who the thread starter is.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
that quote in his sig was a compliment from me. asking him to remove it has been an ongoing joke for months now.

stay out of the thread please. your here to moderate not to express opinions of hatred or stick the boot in where possible.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
that quote in his sig was a compliment from me. asking him to remove it has been an ongoing joke for months now.

stay out of the thread please. your here to moderate not to express opinions of hatred or stick the boot in where possible.

I'm talking about your sig, not his ;)

"opinions of hatred" - you what?

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
A newborn cenci?

I think it's most gratious of you, cenci, to admit and declare your evident defeat by appraising one of those you so foolheartedly decided to attack. It seems Eggys victory is complete. ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
please if you got anything to say to me PM it.

this post has nothing to do with you being a crap mod, lets not go down this road again here.

But gratz on my quote improving your standing. See im not such a bad guy!

Lethul

FH is my second home
Eregion said:
How come you're not dead and buried then, seeing how often that happens? :fluffle:

every time i reply to one of his dirty pm's he get abit more alive :p

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
People like Martenz are the reason age ratings exist for games.

Djib

Fledgling Freddie
:d

virragain said:
this made me smile, gj gus and stink :D

btw how is it ingame these days ;o

Hey Virr

I can't remember the last time u played, was some months ago at least, and to tell you the truth things haven't really improved much :<

Still quite zergy and unvaried (i.e. people tend to gravitate to the same points for encounters - whether they be in groups or solo). BUT, that said, you should still log your gimp ass in once in a while and say hi. Maybe after summer tho, when you have had your fill of Swedish babes wearing skimpy clothes lol!:sex:

Incidentally, the lack of variety in places to RvR these days is part of the reason poor old thread starter doesn't get his "solo" action...It's the same for us all unfortunately.

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Make a cold coffie, Get a pack of ciggies. Log on with your uber char no matter what, kill a few die lots and log off. Take a shower. See the sun and enjoy your day. Come back log again and enjoy. Thats the only reason and way to view daoc and every game in general. For everyone solo is tough shit and those that managed to get high RR they had the same problems like u when they started. Currently im playing my rr3 vamp of teh suck. I kill 1 i die lots. Thats joy for me. All the rest are for the rubbish bin.

Cheers :)

Mck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom