what does it take to kill a rr pally ? part 2

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
martenz said:
and kagato i am surprised at you and your comment it is not how i thought you would react

How I would react? All I did was give you simple and polite advice on not making threads when angry and trying to chill out rather then getting worked up about things that you cannot change.

Would you rather I insulted you like everyone else here? lol im trying to help you at least.

Seriously, relax, do something, then come back an hour later when you've cooled off. Making threads like this will do nothing but get you abuse from this bunch of vultures.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Making threads like this will do nothing but get you abuse from this bunch of vultures.

You smell that? Do you smell that? Flames, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of flames in the morning. You know, one time we had a thread flamed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I read it through. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink kid. The smell, you know that insulting smell, the whole thread. Smelled like ... victory. Ya know, someday this thread's gonna end...

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
It's not my opinion ...

Well, not sure who you're talking about; personally I don't mind dying; it's part of the game :)

martenz

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
How I would react? All I did was give you simple and polite advice on not making threads when angry and trying to chill out rather then getting worked up about things that you cannot change.

Would you rather I insulted you like everyone else here? lol im trying to help you at least.

Seriously, relax, do something, then come back an hour later when you've cooled off. Making threads like this will do nothing but get you abuse from this bunch of vultures.

you would be different if the owner was posting here i think, sucking up as usual being the stong man, shoulder to cry on adivce and grouping whenever on. jealous of current situation and lack of physical contact is making u bitter. my advice to u is get out and enjoy the sun abit, maybe get a girl instead of being the man you are not in game

kivik

Part of the furniture
martenz said:
you would be different if the owner was posting here i think, sucking up as usual being the stong man, shoulder to cry on adivce and grouping whenever on. jealous of current situation and lack of physical contact is making u bitter. my advice to u is get out and enjoy the sun abit, maybe get a girl instead of being the man you are not in game

Errr, teh irony?

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
martenz said:
maybe u should go out and chill?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I love these kinda posts! :clap:

One bitter person
Some others trying to be polite, help and give good advice
Some flame
Some give useless comments(like this)

This is why I log on FH *pops popcorn*

Nate

FH is my second home
oh noes, someone doesn't know when a twr is undersiege theres a chance more then one enemy will be around and they'd be likely to be grouped as they'd want to defend it! you'll learn...eventually..

Gahn

Resident Freddy
eggy said:
Well, not sure who you're talking about; personally I don't mind dying; it's part of the game :)

Buys a clue for Eggy; obviously he was'nt agreeing on the bit, if u die, get more numbers to win. Asks Eggy money back!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Buys a clue for Eggy; obviously he was'nt agreeing on the bit, if u die, get more numbers to win. Asks Eggy money back!

Why are so many people constructing sentences today that make no sense! It must be the heat.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:

for some of us this has always been a way of the game. Some people count their deaths while others count their deathblows. hmmm hehehehe =)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
for some of us this has always been a way of the game. Some people count their deaths while others count their deathblows. hmmm hehehehe =)

I just play the game and have fun (when I get the chance to play!) :)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
If people getting money back, can I Are have money me too back eggy?

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
What I find most amusing is that any of these so called lamers probably would floor you 1vs1 anyways :>

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
martenz said:

He's finally cracked. You should all be ashamed that you drove this fine young man over the edge.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
grimlin said:
give it a rest this is getting bored

Naw, i reckon it there is life in the old thread yet. Someone else say something provacative. Ive done my bit, but eggy wasnt biting properly.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
martenz said:
close it then, isnt that what u do best ?

do that with your mouth, though you are not the master of that yet :(:((

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
You smell that? Do you smell that? Flames, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of flames in the morning. You know, one time we had a thread flamed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I read it through. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink kid. The smell, you know that insulting smell, the whole thread. Smelled like ... victory. Ya know, someday this thread's gonna end...

You watch way to many vietnam war movies hehe :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
martenz said:

what the fuck is your problem ? I was trying to be nice and stick up for you, but if your going to throw it back in my face then fine, screw you, I wont bother trying to help you again in future then.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Kagato said:
what the fuck is your problem ? I was trying to be nice and stick up for you, but if your going to throw it back in my face then fine, screw you, I wont bother trying to help you again in future then.

Kagato come log in your mid char and we can play fun emote games with a dead rr3 pally. I know just where we can find one :)

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Gustav said:
Kagato come log in your mid char and we can play fun emote games with a dead rr3 pally. I know just where we can find one :)

can i come too ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom