what does it take to kill a rr pally ? part 2

martenz

Fledgling Freddie
lol at you all and how you judge not knowning what happened.

SOLO

the night started with me being jumped near bold docks by gustav and stinkbox. put the rps' togther and they have over 10 mill between them i have less than 108k. I drag them into the guards as they both attack me, gustav still has to us FZ. I die they die.

SOLO

I stay around beno getting killed by hibs all night long trying to pick up on any solo fights if i can while mids take various towers in the south cutting port.

SOLO

I see flames later on in towers that mids hold south in albion. I ride a horse from beno down to bold maze tower. Albs are outside near 2fg to take tower.

SOLO

I jump on a ram, gustav is at the oil now seeing i am SOLO I can only stay for 3 swings before i jump off and heal myself or sometimes a local cleric heals me. I help out we take tower i go afk near oil to desktop.

SOLO

I come back lucky for me as I see gustav is still in tower and he attacks me I think at last maybe SOLO fight but see flames on tower so think someone else inside door is not down so more stealthers hid inside when albs took tower. good one i like the idea I am forced to flee.

SOLO

I stay around maze hoping to fight ONE mid I get attacked by gustav stinkbox and koxine again all rr10 or rr9 again one uses FZ on me.

SOLO

I go back hoping maybe this makes them think to fight one at a time SOLO doubt I could win even SOLO vs SOLO but get jumped by all 3 again.

SO SOLO

I am horse riding down again and see surs tower unclaimed i go and get shot at by koxine and stink runs after me i run into tower. gustav and koxine shoot down door i flee on horse stink tries to stop me i run away.

SOLO

at bold by bind stone stink attacks me I win only due to guards and ip stink is dead and then logs off. I look for koxine he has loged also only gustav left cannot find him now his bum chums have gone

Lesson? what lesson? the only lesson i see is that if you want to get rp's you MUST group for 4 hours I was solo died 17 times killed 2 but not alone made 6k. I could have made more by doing assassin missions but no i try and try again so qq and all that shit dont any of you tell me to its my fault or oh he was emoting and that. my emotes never were more than once but what i fail to see is how can this be a challenge for them :wanker:

and kagato i am surprised at you and your comment it is not how i thought you would react

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
only 1 simple thing to say about that: you solo in the wrong places.

Beno area is a bridge or just around it which is one of the places with the largest riscs of getting steamrolled by a FG or smaller groups. Get the RP's at low RR some other more safe places and later on move to those areas where you might need to fight 2-3 once in a while.

but yeah, ino that its tough to be anywhere at all, especially hib. I've played some friends alb toons once in a while, and all the time the lame hibbies adds and zergs. tbh, mid/alb doesnt add and steamroll at all compared to hib!

Anyway, good luck out there.. :drink:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
oh come on Fuaip grow up everyone does this. The point is to take it and get on with whatever you believe in.

As for you martenz it sounds like one of those nights - personally I would have logged much sooner. Life as a visible soloer must be very very tough I am certain I won't be doing that.

Gustav, stinkbox and koxine are not very nice to meet for low RR's like us so once I know where they are (usually after being gangbanged) I simply move to a totally different zone. That usually works. Usually....

It also sounds like your camping the worst places - try to think of routes to and from boat drop off points and so on. After that you will find solo peeps.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Hang around outside beno bridge and you will find a few solo fights . Obviouly you will get owned a few times there but hopefully you will meet a few of the soloers also . Another spot can be from time to time right outside crau across the bridge but that becomes a zerg fest these days but occasionally you pick up something there . However casters solo there also so dont expect to just walk past them .. you will have to 'duel' them too .

Also remember a /bow doesnt go un-noticed . I personally kill everyone unless they have any of my respect and if I dont know them then they cant really gain it without the use of friendly emotes . Plenty of times I played my hero solo and got OUTSKILLED BY THE ALBION REALM lollerlolslolslollers but thats my fault for not camera toggling and running to the water :D

Good luck though .

shermi

Fledgling Freddie
Gustav are a good boy =) (i want go london and live 1 week in your home or stinbox home, giveeeeeeeeeeeeeee).

=)

P.D: Habemus 1 stinbox 0 :p

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
looks the same as the other post, just a few more words tbh ..

you started this post saying you want us to judge what happened ? you want FH community to say "yes bad bad stealthers ! 3vs1 is so unfair"

i dont mean to be rude but wtf is the point another post saying you got killed in rvr ?

its annoying to be killed by greater numbers but your not alone with this happening .. hell if every1 who this happened to made a post everyday FH would overload !

as someone said above you should of loged a LONG time before you got this wound up .. hell its 9am and youve had a night sleep and you still wound up it seems.. look for another game imo

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Also think to yourself what are 3 high RR stealthers doing near bold when theres lots of towers being taken? We are scouting for incs, making sure that smaller groups and soloers dont get to any of the towers before our realm mates do, and generally hoping that you QQ in your /AS that a stealth zerg is killing soloers near bold so don't go there. That will make random ppl decide its not worth coming to defend until its too late.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Oh shit, now you've done it. :(

carepolice.jpg

Labello

Fledgling Freddie
martenz said:
lol at you all and how you judge not knowning what happened.

SOLO

the night started with me being jumped near bold docks by gustav and stinkbox. put the rps' togther and they have over 10 mill between them i have less than 108k. I drag them into the guards as they both attack me, gustav still has to us FZ. I die they die.

SOLO
......................zzzzzz

Advanced QQ 4thewin :D
I got a feeling you hung up on the "lesson" thing. I know the feeling, but it's not worth the time imo. If your not enjoying it ofc :)

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
If you want to solo, you need to behave and get known for your desire to solo. That means not to join the zergs, not add on anyone, watch ongoing fights then leave the winner to go away giving him some friendly emotes, etc etc

In the process of getting known as a soloer you will be zerged alot of times and you just need to get over it else you will be zerged for the simple fact that some peeps love it when you whine :p

And the most important maybe is the positioning... trying to solo near zergs is always a bad ideea.

Personaly i like:
the Crau West area (South of Crau T4) but sometimes hibs will zerg the shit out of the entire crau-crim zone, especialy after some alb/mid fg make a chokepoint out of crau W bridge

the Beno East and Bleedmer East and South (but far from bleed south bridge) zones can be very nice even if you will get a fight every 10-20 mins

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I don't see the point of this post?

You died in RVR. If you don't like dying, don't solo - group up with a friend or two.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah the key thing is that if you want to solo you have to stick to your policy ALWAYS ...110%

I was running a group recently enough on Albion and we killed 2 or 3 hibs that 'claim' they dont add and that but I saw em leech us before so we what the fuck owned them but we didnt touch a valewalker Eiten ? is it ? Because he sticks to his policy 100% . He doesnt add on a the holy rp no matter how easy it is . Same situation on hib . A respected character who solo's a lot but the day he added on our grp when he was solo bought him a kos ticket . People remember soloers ..the one thing they remember more than soloers is adders

martenz

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:

You died in RVR. If you don't like dying, don't solo - group up with a friend or two.

close it then, isnt that what u do best ?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
martenz said:
close it then, isnt that what u do best ?

There is no need to close this post; it's a discussion.

I just don't see the point you're trying to get at.

martenz

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
There is no need to close this post; it's a discussion.

I just don't see the point you're trying to get at.

Like 99% of the post on this forum ? no point but people post it anyway so unless u wanna close it, shut it.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
martenz said:
Like 99% of the post on this forum ? no point but people post it anyway so unless u wanna close it, shut it.

You make a post on a public discussion forum, then when asked to explain the point of the post you're trying to make you tell people to "shut it"?

Strange.

martenz

Fledgling Freddie
the point is within the post if your to stupid to see it then ack someone else offline

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
martenz said:
the point is within the post if your to stupid to see it then ack someone else offline

I don't understand this sentance fully, so I'll disregard it. However, let me rephrase my initial point:

If you don't like dying, don't solo. People will kill you; this is the point of the game. If it frustrates you that much I really suggest you get a friend to duo with - you might even have more fun :)

martenz

Fledgling Freddie
my post is like kinag in terms of overall point eggy i dont see you giving him such a hard time over it

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
martenz said:
my post is like kinag in terms of overall point eggy i dont see you giving him such a hard time over it

?

I'm not trying to give you a hard time.

If you start a thread on FH it will be discussed; that's the point of a discussion forum...and I've given my suggestions as to how to overcome your frustration of dying solo.

End of the day, people play how they like; as long as they aren't abusing the rules you just have to grit your teeth and get on with it.

Legionaire

Fledgling Freddie
Mart i understand how you feel . As a Low rr NS i get constantly steamrolled by Single , Duo's and FG's. Sometimes I get so wound up i feel the need to smash the keyboard thru the monitor BUT the solo kills i do get make it worth while. The Easy Solution is to log and do something else, soloing is and has never been a walk in the park even for high RR

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:

Ahh now the logic is clear.

If you dont like dying solo group up with a friend
If you dont like dying with a friend group up with four
If you dont like dying with a with four group up with 8
If you dont like dying with a with 8 make a zerg.

Explains an awful lot.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Ahh now the logic is clear.

If you dont like dying solo group up with a friend
If you dont like dying with a friend group up with four
If you dont like dying with a with four group up with 8
If you dont like dying with a with 8 make a zerg.

Explains an awful lot.

If that's your opinion on what you should do, fair enough.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
I don't understand this sentance fully, so I'll disregard it. However, let me rephrase my initial point:

If you don't like dying, don't solo. People will kill you; this is the point of the game. If it frustrates you that much I really suggest you get a friend to duo with - you might even have more fun :)

Eggy seems very Wise.:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom