What do my eyes spot here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
My eyes spot a new Hibernian guild: Random Roleplayers is the name (they think they are 1337 orso)

an allmsot rr10 and sum rr 8's etc. And evry few players.

IS it COOl orso to make Uber guilds with 10 people all rr 11?

Like Dem Hibbies, Jack Herer, Blizzard, LA, NP etc etc.

I personaly think u guy;s fucking up this game. Making those super uber :puke: groups.

Why do u think albs zerg? Because Hibs and mids got 2 a 3 guilds Having a fg RR11 Walking arround, u think albs wanne be free rp's? ofc not (d0h).
So they get more people so they zerg if thats the way they can beat u..

I :puke: on guilds who whine about zergs when they make such groups.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Eugh. There are always going to be, in all aspects of exsistance, those who are better than others, and you have to accept that. Though this natural disadvantage can be overcome by cleverness, betrayall, cheating or zerging to name a few, it will cost you your honour.

Fuck honour. History is written by the winners.

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, thats why the leet guilds have more rp's than the zergers. Guess who that makes the winners?

ps. Thanks for fucking up a whole day of rvr in emain 8hours ago albs.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Fuck honour. History is written by the winners.

hehee

Doesn't Random Roleplayers have many rr6's? btw? :p mostly rr6-8 afaik, but yes their group is very tough. Uber groups have been annoying in daoc for ages and you just have to make up a way to counter them, whether that'll be building your own guild or zerging.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
In the end though, if we put away our elitism, there really isn't any way for the peasant folk to beat us aristocrats unless they zerg us. You cannot expect every Tom, Dick and Harry to run around in strict full groups, because they will not win any fights, of course, it would be fantastic realm points for me if all the vaktens ran around solo, but they wouldn't have any fun, and winning is fun. But I do think it is a step too far to ask groups to weaken themselves. The peasants will have to put up with godlike players and the nobles will have to put up with majority voting.

bult

Loyal Freddie
Elorelen Hearthunter said:
My eyes spot a new Hibernian guild: Random Roleplayers is the name (they think they are 1337 orso)

I personaly think u guy;s fucking up this game. Making those super uber :puke: groups.

Why do u think albs zerg? Because Hibs and mids got 2 a 3 guilds Having a fg RR11 Walking arround, u think albs wanne be free rp's? ofc not (d0h).

Ehm first of all they aint THAT high RR many new chars etc and second its a group of friends that started to play seriously togheter. Fucking up this game? no way these ppl make the game worth playing. They are a fun and challenging fight and its always loads of fun fighting against them win/loose its all the same.

Hibs and mids making good groups is hardly a reason to zerg, you know YOU can make good groups too and maybe stand a chance FG vs FG? of course you dont want to put all that work into this game i guess.

The only thing that fucks this game up is little zergers that want to win at all costs even tho they dont want to even try to play good. Bad players should not expect to win vs good ones they should practice then try again.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Thing is zerging is the best practice you can get. Relatively safe environment to experiment with your class. You my friend are a victim of the 'everyone has to run fg or they suck' propaganda spree. Those who are not good at the game, or far, far more likely just are more casual players are far more suited to zerg warfare, and who is to say that they don't have fun doing it? I know if I had the choice between zerging and fighting hopeless fg v. fg fights which one I would find more fun.

Shadowz

Regular Freddie

Where did we say/claim or whatever that we are "1337" .
Why dont you make Balanced groups instead of running with 7 paladins and no proper teamplay then whine on guilds that run with balanced group.
If you think we're fucking up game coz we use balanced group then wake up from your world of zerglings.

vintervargen

Banned
we would beat you with any grp setup tbh.

if it is how you say - you would roam emain with 2fg. that would be fair enough for us.

but you dont, you camp amg/mmg 24/7 with 8 fgs... why?

Zandr

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for all the kind words m8 :)

Zand RR5 BM <Random RolePlayers>

Tay

Grumpy old fecker

You'll be requring 2lbs of brie then...

tbh who cares what guilds people make?, you'd do exactly the same given the chance.

Bellona

Banned
Funny you mention NP as one the guilds that thought it would be cool to gather alot of high rr players.. since they have existed like... always :D

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, we never saw albs zerging before NP, JH, RR etc were made....!
Albs never used CG etc to kill fgs before those guilds were made...!
Albs really need 4fg+ to kill 1fg only because alb realm is sooo gimped etc....!

10 people all rr11, probably in same grp aswell even tho it only got 8 spots.... hope your drunk :cheers:

It just looks like just gotten killed easily and wanna cry on the new whine forum. Wouldnt surprise me if you roll infil etc to "wtfpwn" and continue to zerg even tho the class is much better than what you meet, only cuz you suck and cant kill anything :kissit:

PS. You dont mention guilds in albion who are making perfect groups :confused:

Anyway have fun whining, I dont care. You will run in zergs whatever ppl do, you just like to blame other people

Zandr

Fledgling Freddie
/cry :( rr4l9 very soon too be rr5 :(

but im still best assister xD

Strafe

Fledgling Freddie
haha haha haha omg, funny post! like someone said, albs have zerged since BETA! RR was made by a bunch of irl friends from start, they lacked a few classes and asked some more ppl to join (l333t ppl like me^^). We play for fun, and ofc winning is more fun then loosing so we try our best. And where in our group do u see our rr10's? afaik we got 1 rr9, rest 5-8 or something like that... and there is no fooking excuse for running with the alb zerg cause there are some "leet" mid/hib guilds running around in emain! imo there is only 1 good alb guild, that's AD, that i've never seen run more then fg, they have the honour to not add when they come upon fg vs fg (which we try to do aswell against guilds that don't add on us).

I almost got a heart attack today.... saw Outlaw in 1fg, without zerg behind him :eek2:

Xone

Fledgling Freddie
How about the Red Baron's with the red leader Ojaas!!!!
:kissit:

Sheph

Fledgling Freddie
Albs zerged me when i was rr1.

Albs still zerg me when im rr11.

Only difference is that i became better at handlin zergs... and u just continued zerging.

Try to show some interest in the game and evolve... become better... explore setups... adapt to new environment... but hey... that takes some thinkin...

Bye for now

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Sheph said:
Albs zerged me when i was rr1.

Albs still zerg me when im rr11.

Only difference is that i became better at handlin zergs... and u just continued zerging.

Try to show some interest in the game and evolve... become better... explore setups... adapt to new environment... but hey... that takes some thinkin...

Bye for now

funny to hear how many hibs/mids who live in their own little world...
allso a shit load of albs who does it though .... so well ... guess thats how MMORPG is

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
allso a shit load of albs who does it though .... so well ... guess thats how MMORPG is

And you are one of them? :p

Sheph

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:

ah here comes der zergling

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Sheph.... im sry that kind of stuff dont bite on me...

i dont try to gain respect or self assurance though ppl in an online game..

i played to many online games for that ...

walkerb

Loyal Freddie
Filip said:

their own world? explain

Sheph

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
Sheph.... im sry that kind of stuff dont bite on me...

i dont try to gain respect or self assurance though ppl in an online game..

i played to many online games for that ...

OMG LoL

u spotted the wrong one this time zergling

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
--> Asardog Delerious - 50 FOTM *inactive* <--

Right.

You just got owned and you're too lazy to get some skills outside the zerg and instead you whine, good job :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom