What do my eyes spot here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Shadowz said:
Where did we say/claim or whatever that we are "1337" .
Why dont you make Balanced groups instead of running with 7 paladins and no proper teamplay then whine on guilds that run with balanced group.
If you think we're fucking up game coz we use balanced group then wake up from your world of zerglings.

not the point wacko

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
Funny you mention NP as one the guilds that thought it would be cool to gather alot of high rr players.. since they have existed like... always :D
Yes true. but now??...

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
Right.

You just got owned and you're too lazy to get some skills outside the zerg and instead you whine, good job :D

Hmm, to be honest I haven't been owned that much.
I played a bit RvR with my Infil, but I don't like it.

You can call me a noob orso but I like big battles, maybe I have seen too much LotR but I love those battles, and infils haven't got those battles,

And by the way Vodkafairy, sry we zerged you with 3fg at Bolg :p

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
I wanna ask a question to the long-timers:

In the early days of RvR like Summer of 2002, Everyone was new too RvR, everyone had fantastic ideas an experiences in emain, people used to have fun, and mainly roam in FG's of random classes. Our set-up usually had Wiz, theurg, arms, paladin, Friar, mebe 1, mebe 2 clerics, and a mincer, mebe a sorc.

Q. which guild Started roaming 2FG, stuck together very professionally, and killed most who came in their path ?

<If you can't answer constructively, then just throw a flame this way>

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
If people wanna run as a high rr full group it's entirely up to them. They just can't complain when the low rr peons group together to beat them. It's really as simple as that.

trade

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
I wanna ask a question to the long-timers:

In the early days of RvR like Summer of 2002, Everyone was new too RvR, everyone had fantastic ideas an experiences in emain, people used to have fun, and mainly roam in FG's of random classes. Our set-up usually had Wiz, theurg, arms, paladin, Friar, mebe 1, mebe 2 clerics, and a mincer, mebe a sorc.

Q. which guild Started roaming 2FG, stuck together very professionally, and killed most who came in their path ?

<If you can't answer constructively, then just throw a flame this way>

well ppl who started rvr grps wore mids on excal, in the times of no epics and no ras it was realy fun, u used to chain mezz ppl and pwn the zergs ;)

the good old days when u would find grays at 25 :)

all respect for nolby pride they are and have always been good players and no zergers

Elaih

Fledgling Freddie
Elorelen Hearthunter said:
My eyes spot a new Hibernian guild: Random Roleplayers is the name (they think they are 1337 orso)

an allmsot rr10 and sum rr 8's etc. And evry few players.

IS it COOl orso to make Uber guilds with 10 people all rr 11?

Like Dem Hibbies, Jack Herer, Blizzard, LA, NP etc etc.

I personaly think u guy;s fucking up this game. Making those super uber :puke: groups.

Why do u think albs zerg? Because Hibs and mids got 2 a 3 guilds Having a fg RR11 Walking arround, u think albs wanne be free rp's? ofc not (d0h).
So they get more people so they zerg if thats the way they can beat u..

I :puke: on guilds who whine about zergs when they make such groups.

What's wrong spoiledboy? Couldn't your dad pay for your needs this time?

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
euhm hah thats prolly me then but how come they get 2.2milion rp last week then? :eek7:

Yeah, some np's out and about in Emain again.
But I do not think I have seen a fg NP yet.
Also, the ones playing now seemed to be not as good as the previous bunch.
Or maybe their radar was down.
Regards, Glottis

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
euhm hah thats prolly me then but how come they get 2.2milion rp last week then? :eek7:

Because Duskwave sucks. We have 1.6 million lwrps. An active Nolby Pride kicks in a good 7-8 mill / week. 1.6 million can be accounted for by the THREE guildgroups we've had running in the last month + that people still play their stealthers on excal.

Bad noob, stay down. :twak:

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved

a few bunch of players or they went back from prydwen.. i dont know since im tired of excal :>

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
i like sheph ...

his view on ppl is nice and easy ...

the judgment is depending on your zerg lvl ....

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I find it amusing that the only Alb guild people will mention is AD.
What about TB? they run a FG castergroup.

My guild is also made of a bunch of friends and yes we did the whole roll a needed class thing too. (though noone makes a whinepost about us :p )

/salute RR

bult

Loyal Freddie
Yes true. but now??...

Sooo this guild NP that started all at rr0 and worked thier way up from the first day of excal now got lots of high RR so they should kick them? ;p sounds like this is whay you are saying tbh: DONT HAVE HIGH RR PPL IN YOUR GUILD ITS NOT FAIR VS US NOOBS plzzz.

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
Sooo this guild NP that started all at rr0 and worked thier way up from the first day of excal now got lots of high RR so they should kick them? ;p sounds like this is whay you are saying tbh: DONT HAVE HIGH RR PPL IN YOUR GUILD ITS NOT FAIR VS US NOOBS plzzz.

WE ALLRDY HAD THIS PART! OUR CONVERSATION ALLRDY FURTHER WE TALKING ABOUT NOW! I GUES THEY DONT WANT A RR2 WARRIOR NOW DO THEY!?!?!?! IF GONNE USE CAPS IM BETTER IN IT! :twak:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Bracken said:
If people wanna run as a high rr full group it's entirely up to them. They just can't complain when the low rr peons group together to beat them. It's really as simple as that.

theres a difference between low rr's running 2fg and camping milegates with 8fg. I personally would love it if every alb zergling would just run 2fg and ROAM! not just camp milegates, it would get them much better rvr experience, some decent fights and ofc it would give us a decent fight too instead of getting steamrolled by 8fg clueless albs.

Sheph

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
i like sheph ...

his view on ppl is nice and easy ...

the judgment is depending on your zerg lvl ....

lol u so dont know me...

go away zergling... u just destroy the game...

Zandr

Fledgling Freddie
Sweet, all this flame war cuz some1 got pwned by our BM group ! :)

i like it !

and Xone get your own "we got pwned by bm grp thread" this is ours ! :touch: :p

:fluffle:

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
Sheph.... im sry that kind of stuff dont bite on me...

i dont try to gain respect or self assurance though ppl in an online game..

i played to many online games for that ...

Why u playing this one then masochist chops?
U clearly aint getting no satisfaction judging by the shit your throwing.

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Fuck honour. History is written by the winners.
hehe get em lox
00000096.gif

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
they have a point tho when not only are the power gamers hideously higher in rank than most others but all the hideously overpowered classes they use tend to make rvr go a bit like this
00000095.gif

and all the assist trains
00000085.gif
00000051.gif
00000050.gif

and all the window draggers go like
00000074.gif
and seeing fgs of RR10/11
00000122.gif

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
i could swear we all started at rr1. stop your wajn, if they were the same rr as you, im sure as hell any of these l33t guilds would still farm you like a solo stealther so stop making excuses.

Telaron

Fledgling Freddie
Gargo said:
Yep, thats why the leet guilds have more rp's than the zergers. Guess who that makes the winners?
Funny how you consider the winner in a realm vs realm battle the ones who got most rps.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Hercules-DF said:
they have a point tho when not only are the power gamers hideously higher in rank than most others but all the hideously overpowered classes they use tend to make rvr go a bit like this
00000095.gif

and all the assist trains
00000085.gif
00000051.gif
00000050.gif

and all the window draggers go like
00000074.gif
and seeing fgs of RR10/11
00000122.gif
Someone needs to kill your smiley site.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Telaron said:
Funny how you consider the winner in a realm vs realm battle the ones who got most rps.

thats like saying its fun dieing! .. ooo we died 64 times in 45 ports, but its ok because we had a laugh :p ... fact of the day: you dont need to die in emain with friends to have fun with them.

edit: o and also, considering this thread is a wajn at the high rr groups .. and you need rps to get high RR, i find it funny that you consider the winner the people who lose the battle!

Dole

Fledgling Freddie
WE ALLRDY HAD THIS PART! OUR CONVERSATION ALLRDY FURTHER WE TALKING ABOUT NOW! I GUES THEY DONT WANT A RR2 WARRIOR NOW DO THEY!?!?!?! IF GONNE USE CAPS IM BETTER IN IT! :twak:

I DONT USE CAPSLOCK, JUST SHIFT BABEH!

Please Elorelen, you're seriously making a fool of yourself, get a clue tbh :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom