What class you gona be then ?

Tauron753

Fledgling Freddie
No clue just yet, I've been playing WOW since release, and it's always been Shaman/Hunter for me, although I guess there's big differences in WAR compared to WOW, so the list goes atm:

Squig Herder/Black Orc/Shaman (PLX HELP ME)
Marauder
Dark Elf Disciple of Khaine

Anyone who's played Closed Beta that can grant me some advice?
Does shamans have any strength in Melee, is Black Orc only suited for tanking? Does squig herders rock? Is marauders totally awesome n stuff?

Basically what I want is.. say a mix from the following wow classes:

Shaman:ish(Caster)/Warrior/Hunter:ish.

Halp?

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I guess I'll go for a chosen ... not the most popular choice it seems

My G/F is playing Chosen, they appear to be the more sought after tank for Destro, appearing underpowered at first, but Auras really helping in group rvr... They do actually sound pretty fun.

Tauron753

Fledgling Freddie
My G/F is playing Chosen, they appear to be the more sought after tank for Destro, appearing underpowered at first, but Auras really helping in group rvr... They do actually sound pretty fun.

I thought Black Orc's would be most sought after ;<

Fitzbert

Fledgling Freddie
Gobbo Shaman here. :D My Waaargh! is quite clearly bigger than yours. ;)

karrion

Fledgling Freddie
after playing a mage for years in WoW I was tempted to stick with the glass-cannon, but I reconsidered after remembering the PvP-Rage I used to get in AB and WSG.

So I think I will go for a Orc Shaman.. WAAAGHHHH.

So long as im against those kitten-strokers over in Order I dont care what I play.. Destruction FTW

Zeamouhn

Fledgling Freddie
Black Orc has been incredibly fun so far. I'm either gonna play that or Chosen, definately one of the tanking classes.

Kinda feels like the warrior in WoW, which is my favourite class.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'm finding Magus pretty gimped at low levels but hopefully it will improve. Sticking with it as I like the basic playstyle. I made a sorc and was ripping through mobs noticably faster than the Magus.

For RvR, can't really say, the only scenario I managed to get into since OB started I got shredded badly. Thats with the new Magus changes. Previously I seemed to fare ok in RvR but there's a large number of factors and it might not be just down to the class.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Unless the Marauder will be less effective at later levels, it's what I'm going to be.

Granpa

Fledgling Freddie
Gobbo for me Squig Herder

SnotgutsM_003.jpg

rynnor

Rockhound
Zealot - I've had a fantastic time in the scenarios with him - great fun class!

Helfar

Fledgling Freddie
me too. I seem to always like playing healy types, though the zealots dmg could do with a little bit of love as it seems a tad low compared to the other classes, including the RP

rynnor

Rockhound
it seems a tad low compared to the other classes, including the RP

Thats because he nips at your ankles between spells :p

The zealot isnt going to kill anyone quickly but stick your dot on and pound the insta dd between heals and you can do a surprising amount - plus the 50% offensive power debuff though not strictly damage is very annoying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom