What class you gona be then ?

Maasu

Fledgling Freddie
Torn between Chosen, Zealot, Shaman and Black Orc.

Will mess around with them in OB and hopefully make a decision before Head start.

Lanowar

Fledgling Freddie
Goblin Squig Herder all the way for me, I'm a fan of the Squigs I'm also a fan of the animal trainer archtypes you get in MMO's so the best of both worlds really!

M

mark0s.

Initially wanted to go Choppa, but since they scrapped it, think i'll go either Black Orc or Squig Herder :)

A

Artamos

greenskins for the win ^^

I am really going to try out the squig herder, they look very nice and cool
with a lot of squigs :p
hope time flies and we can all play WAR very soon :)
cya all in there

S

Steakster

Gobby shaman for sure!

Nothings beats beeing a ill guy somewhere in the back of a raid and sneaky dealing out some dmg or keep the big tin guys up!

Fahlke

Fledgling Freddie
Yup gonna make a squig herder for sure, but all the chaos-classes looks pretty sweet to.

rayben

Fledgling Freddie
I'm rolling a healer. I love the idea that even healers have to and actually CAN fight. So that brings me to shaman or DoC, don't think Zealot fight all that much.
I'll try them all in the beta and we'll see :)

M

Morteos

Surprisingly many squig herders in this forum - I'll join you though. Think it sounds like a really cool class!

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
Man, Squig Herders and Black Orcs sure seem popular, lol.

I'll be playing a Disciple of Khaine.

Nilenya

Fledgling Freddie
Im going for Zealot - but probably going to end up with a sorc too. I tend to need more than 1 character to keep me entertained. - Although I play dedicated not for an army of alts. I just prefer 2 different classes at max level to swap between.

Dongumba

Fledgling Freddie
No clue

I just got the the good news, a mail with key has arrived.

At the moment i feel that i´m going Darkelf, caster of some sort.

Weather i´ll be a healer or dps:er remains to be seen, any chance someone could give me class pointers since i can´t play untill sunday afternoon?

Thanks all.

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
For destruction I'm going for the Squig Herder. All the "information" posted by others with regard to their experience didn't sway me in my conviction.:ninja:

Excelia

Fledgling Freddie
I am not quite certain since I haven't tried them in action, but from what I've read the Greenskin Shaman class seems interesting :]

Although I'll see how classes are when the game is live before I go for one ^^,

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
got all excited about my squig herder so drew a picture for you all!

Awesome! You should really consider sending that in to the guys over at war-europe.com! Might make it to the Fan Art page. :D

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
I just got the the good news, a mail with key has arrived.

At the moment i feel that i´m going Darkelf, caster of some sort.

Weather i´ll be a healer or dps:er remains to be seen, any chance someone could give me class pointers since i can´t play untill sunday afternoon?

Thanks all.

If you're going Dark Elf your choice will be between Sorceress, Disciple of Khaine and a Witch Elf. Sorc is a high DPS caster. DoK is a melee healer. Witch Elf is a melee DPS'er with a stealth buff(30sec, 60sec re-use). They're all a lot of fun, so whatever you pick you'll have a nice time.

HitManDan

Fledgling Freddie
Awesome! You should really consider sending that in to the guys over at war-europe.com! Might make it to the Fan Art page. :D

need to be registered at the page :( and registration is "momentarily" unavailable :(

Neodymium

Fledgling Freddie
I think i should better not try to draw my upcoming witchelf ^^
and neither my sorceress - oh and then there are so many other splendid classes available.... :O

S

Soulblighter

Disciple Of Khaine for me

----------------------------------
Khaine represents the rage of war and the pleasure of embracing this violent emotion, from which stems murder!

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Squig Herder as my main and Black Orc will follow very quickly!!
Waaagggghhhh :)

i am gona be your biatch xD just kidding ... how are you blitz ;p ( you would like that eh ? i know it! )
going for sorceress here!!! yay!:flame:

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
I'll probably go for a Black Orc or a Chosen. So far from what I've seen is that a Black Orc seems more group friendly then a Chosen. I still find it a tough choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom