What class you gona be then ?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Lets be honest, Mythics pet pathing has never been its strongest point, so you may want to reconsider.
yes and obviously they are using the exact same pet pathing in warhammer that they are in DAoC......

Vermilliononi

Fledgling Freddie
yes and obviously they are using the exact same pet pathing in warhammer that they are in DAoC......

umm whys it "obviously"??
did i miss something but just because its the same company doesnt mean they will use a 10 year old alog that wasnt that great in the first place

Also only remeber there being one game that pathfinding (PF) impresed me and for the life of me cnt remember which game.. just been too many at my age :p
If you like pets PF isnt really an issue just 1/2 sec more thought and 2 sec repositioning

Vermilliononi

Fledgling Freddie
dont Like the look of swordmasters from the vids, but this is beta so it could all still change

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Iron Breaker or the upcoming dwarf dps class (hopefully a slayer class as that would be the most obvious and playerloved class)

Vermilliononi

Fledgling Freddie
black arc looks cool but i also like to mix it up with a bit of magic.. Chosen for me and then hoping everyone else goes empire.. i like a challenge

Radi

Fledgling Freddie
Me? im big and dead cleaver.. or was it clever.. bah me 'ead urts!

Black orc! RAH! oh and probably a squigherder too

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
I'll be a Shaman.
After that it will be a Black orc (which someone once compared to the medieval equivalent of a Football Hooligan)

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Destruction: Squig Herder
Order: Witch Hunter

(perhaps)

Derian

Fledgling Freddie
After lots of looking and researching Squig Herder looks my favorite. Ranged dps for keep sieges is the way to go. :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Shaman, unless my friends pull me somewhere else :D WEEEEEEE'REEEEE ALLL GONNNAAA DIEEEEEEEEE! GREEEEENNNNNNSSKKKKIIIIIINNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Path Of Da Green too :p Mix and mix is good.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm thinking Blackorc :) any guilds/groups going for a competent pve monkey!?!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Come on tell us wot class youI’s gonna play! more! more! we need to know ’ow many snotlings destruction ’ave to crush dose stinkin’ orda ’umies an’ stuntys.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Really fancy the chaos side of things, so first roll is a black orc, then a chosen then will toy with a shaman and possibly a sorc.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Skaven Warlock as soon as they realise they left the master race out of the game!

Until then Magus! or Bright Wizard :flame:

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Going to roll a goblin shaman, to play support / dps, mostly focus on support through, as my best friend is going to be playing a destruction tank of some sort (think Black Orc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom