What class to play? D:

Redemption

Fledgling Freddie
Lo all, I have been away from DaoC for about 5 months now and have no idea as to what type of class to play, I know I want something that can play an active role in a group and won't have any problems finding a group that would need me, so I am thinking a fighter class, at first I thought savage but I hear they got nerfed pretty badly while I've been away, some people have said Zerkers are better than Savages again but I'm at a total loss D:

Anything that can hold their own in RvR would be good also :)

Any suggestions appreciated :D

plastic

One of Freddy's beloved
I would go for a healer though, they will most likely always be needed in a decent RvR group

Redemption

Fledgling Freddie
I've narrowed it down to either a Skald or a Savage, not sure on what race or how to spend attribute points for either though :(

A spec would come in handy too, any suggestions/tips? :)

Thanks in advance!

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Phixion said:
says the Merc

lol yes, the useless saracen thrust, compared to HO crush, noob.
or the pala that ive played for soon 2 y, way before end chant, o yes, i allways roll the overpowered wtfpwn class.

/sarcasm is on, if u havnt noticed.

and for the record, lol, he actually gonna play/thinking of playing a savage :kissit:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
We dont have enough 50 Bonedancers in midgard, also seem to be seeing a lack of actually PLAYED shaman (yes you can play them - not just bots) around these days ;)

Bloodclot

Banned
if you gonna choose savage:

if you gonna solo alot and don't have a buffbot.. don't bother

solo zerker without bb in pve >>>>>>>>>>> solo savage without bb in pve
savage with bb in pve > zerker

zerker in groups = savage in groups imo

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald skald

44hammer 46bs 17parry 44hammer 46bs 17parry 44hammer 46bs 17parry

:wub: :wub:

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
savage population is about half the amount of healers/skalds. so no, all mids dont play savage

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
savage population is about half the amount of healers/skalds. so no, all mids dont play savage

do u even know what sarcasm is? no? didnt think so.

Eater of Kobolds

Fledgling Freddie
Mid has way too many skalds tbh, every time I get to mpk and try finding a group there's ALWAYS 2-3 other skalds lfg as well. I'd say a played shaman or maybe a warrior, shouldn't have much problem getting groups with any of those.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
my warrior didnt get groups sooo easy, if you want really easy groups then get shammy/healer :p

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
savage ofc .

thought all mids played savages? no?

thought all albs are sad f**ks? no?

ps. you'd better f**k off to alb boards, you seem to spam here more than there

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
If you want a tank, go for a warrior or a skald imo. Warriors have always owned ( :p ) and they will get much better with TOA (bodyguard ability etc). The skald is nice too, tho, and is almost always needed for rvr grps (apart from the really fotm mid grps wtih extra tank instead of skald - which I personally think suck).

If you are thinking of support - both healer and shammy are fun to play imo. And btw, don't rule out casters. With TOA inc with + to cast speed, many guilds are leveling / dusting off casters again :)

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
thought all albs are sad f**ks? no?

ps. you'd better f**k off to alb boards, you seem to spam here more than there

ahh i c u just hit puberty?

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
ahh i c u just hit puberty?

You realize you haven't contributed anything to this thread at all? That makes you a troll.

Have a nice day.

To the thread starter:

Skald, savage, berserker and warrior are all good choices for a fotm rvr group these days imho.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
mts said:
You realize you haven't contributed anything to this thread at all? That makes you a troll.

Have a nice day.

To the thread starter:

Skald, savage, berserker and warrior are all good choices for a fotm rvr group these days imho.
no actually im a saracen. or briton. never liked trolls :p

and my intetion wasnt to contribute anything. just to prove my point that all there is to mid rvr is savages. not seen 1 "good" mid tank grp with zerkers/warriors after LA nerf. NP used em, JH, Blizzard, every single mid guild rerolled. thats my point.

have a nice day.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:

and my intetion wasnt to contribute anything. just to prove my point that all there is to mid rvr is savages. not seen 1 "good" mid tank grp with zerkers/warriors after LA nerf. NP used em, JH, Blizzard, every single mid guild rerolled. thats my point.

have a nice day.

Well if you had said all that to start with I wouldn't have been coming here pointing fingers. Thing is, zerkers are still viable for a good rvr-tank group, it's just that savages need more attention from the healers now since their self-buffs eat alot of health. So they work different really. I'd take 3 zerks over 3 savs any day, but then again I'm oldschool. :p

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
mts said:
Well if you had said all that to start with I wouldn't have been coming here pointing fingers. Thing is, zerkers are still viable for a good rvr-tank group, it's just that savages need more attention from the healers now since their self-buffs eat alot of health. So they work different really. I'd take 3 zerks over 3 savs any day, but then again I'm oldschool. :p

Hehe :) tbh the few times we played vs zerk, if played proper ( not just savage f8 spamming ) zerks r just as viable. but thats the thing aint it, savages r the infils of fg vs fg rvr :) theres something for u to relate to.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:

have a nice day.

you dont know sh1t about midgard groups
so move along, brag on hib forums or smth
maybe you know smth from there, but i doubt it since you look like very dumb person

Nait

Fledgling Freddie
Can there be 1 thread without whine or albs and mids moaning about fotm and shit !!!! :puke:

Roll a Mend/Pac healer imo.....i have 1 and i always get a grp.

Himse

FH is my second home
We dont have enough 50 Bonedancers in midgard, also seem to be seeing a lack of actually PLAYED shaman (yes you can play them - not just bots) around these days

Well My Cave / Aug Shammy just got to 50 and is NOT A BUFF BOT :)
Should be more like that, shammys now are buffbots and thats it :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom