What class to play? D:

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Roll a support class if you want to be sure you'll always get in groups. Fotms usually get nerfed sooner or later.

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
Choose zerker, fun to play. :) :drink:

(notice i have zerker and savvy)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Xarr is a skald, and he is a god!

So go skald to show you love him imo, with a suitable surname like "BOWDOWNBEFOREXARR"

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
Xarr is a skald, and he is a god!

So go skald to show you love him imo, with a suitable surname like "BOWDOWNBEFOREXARR"

/hug rulke :D

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
domin8or said:
Merc does pretty much the same, right? So fuck off?

roflmao i c u know nothing about playing a merc. the most essential part is targetting the right classes first, not just the closest 1 like a savage does. so fo.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
You'll love skald for the speed song, insta dd's and mez in duels. Warrior for the slam, blocking and high dmg. Savage for the many fast hits for a decent dmg, but you'll also hate HATE your savage b/c of the amount of hp you lose from shouts. Dunno about the other chars tho.. would like an RvR shammy, just need to find the time to begin lvl'ing one, and never liked playing healer (too much responsibility for me :p)
Skald could go 50BS (new fotm for new dd), 39 hammer 18 parry, or if you cba about parry 50bs 43hammer 2parry
Warrior is easy.. 50weap 50shield 28parry (or 32'ish? parry counting autotrain if you do it right)
Savage could be a lot of specs, but I would go (already have it on my savage) 50h2h 42sava 9parry. I see a lot go 50h2h 43sava rest parry.. donno why they do that though, b/c afaik you don't get anything at 43 savagery.. there's nothing you can resist with savagery and you don't need +savagery in template.. donno.
Shammy could be 39cave 37aug 4mend

Hope it helps :)

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
roflmao i c u know nothing about playing a merc. the most essential part is targetting the right classes first, not just the closest 1 like a savage does. so fo.
Lol

Just.. lol.

domin8or

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:

Then I see you know nothing about Savages either, not that I blame you since you are an Alb.

There are actually alot of skilled Savages in midgard just like there are alot of skilled Mercenaries in Albion, Like Konah. You are just not one of them

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
domin8or said:
Then I see you know nothing about Savages either, not that I blame you since you are an Alb.

There are actually alot of skilled Savages in midgard just like there are alot of skilled Mercenaries in Albion, Like Konah. You are just not one of them

oki and u know that how?

u ever met me moron? dont think so, atleast id remember if u had been any special.

btw im not saying there rnt any skilled savages, cuz there r, cougar for example. tho half the savage population is just f8 spamming 1337 powergamers that feel the need to wtf pwn.

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
I guess Ghostfeet has been wtfpwn once to many. He has clearly lost what little sanity he had to begin with. :eek:
Cheese? :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom