what char will lvl the fastest?

what class will lvl fastest, get easiest grps etc.

• Total voters

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
Hi!
I got a question what char will lvl the fastest? as unbuffed solo or getting pve grps from lvl 20-50.

ps no vamp :D

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
WiiWii said:
Hi!
I got a question what char will lvl the fastest? as unbuffed solo or getting pve grps from lvl 20-50.

I had great fun levelling up my champ
Went shar with 10 con/str and qui and went high LW and valour with high parry spec
LW is nice as it allows you to switch crush/slash depending on mobs, the debuffs are nice and the self str/con buff helps alot.

Prolly be faster with a caster and pow pots but champ is very fun to play, especially in the later BG's when you get static tempest and hurt those spiritmasters and bonedancers :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Nature druid, you still wont be able to do the damage output.

People not read the question if they voting druid. Champ probably fastest.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Cromcruaich said:

no, but you wont have downtime...

Palekick

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:

disagree, bms a lot faster, if we're considering solo, LW champs are nice with large dmg output but the end usage is higher than with a dual wielding bm

and unless casters got tons of power pots, mcl or anythin that gives power instantly they'll stick to the slowest part coz of huge downtime :p including nature druids to some degree

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
dont level with 2handed - level blade and shield ofc... dont loose as much hp

the real killer with BM's is they take so much damage - takes ages really ages to solo to 50... because they cant heal themselfs...

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:

with a blue con buffed pet that has styles, combined with a nice casted dot the damage is surprisingly high.

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
Ballard said:
with a blue con buffed pet that has styles, combined with a nice casted dot the damage is surprisingly high.

at what lvl can the druid summon pets that has styles? im thinking until lvl 40ish that lvling will be mostly solo for a druid, after that grps should be easier to get. So if the pet can be summoned at around lvl 20ish or close by it would be very nice :)

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
Although not an answer to the question asked: What does it matter?

You should level up the class you'd most be wanting to play at lvl 50 imo, not the one taking a day or three less to level up. All the 4 classes listed will make it to lvl 50 quite easily anyways and there's no difference large enough to justify choosing a class over another in this particular case

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
Gondath said:

You should level up the class you'd most be wanting to play at lvl 50 imo, not the one taking a day or three less to level up. All the 4 classes listed will make it to lvl 50 quite easily anyways and there's no difference large enough to justify choosing a class over another in this particular case

True! =)
but if there is a large difference in time spent in lvling then maybe its time to think about what too lvl :)

and it's always fun to hear some diff. opinions

X

xGenocidex

Roll ment tbh :p fun class and lvls fast as hell with aoe dot/kite heh.. elds arent "that" fun at 50... fun for awhile until bout rr5 then just get boring

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Fastest I have to say would be a Void Eld.

Levelled mine Solo up to 44 np and that was when SI was coming in.

Had fun and Downtime was not as much a problem think to 44 took me 2 day play time then I went fins as we did back in that day lol.

Void Eld should be a lot quicker with power pots than other Chars you mentioned in Poll.

Soulja

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Palekick said:
disagree, bms a lot faster, if we're considering solo, LW champs are nice with large dmg output but the end usage is higher than with a dual wielding bm

and unless casters got tons of power pots, mcl or anythin that gives power instantly they'll stick to the slowest part coz of huge downtime :p including nature druids to some degree

champions is the fastest to level without bot. i've tried to lvl them all and only went all the way with champ. if you just take as much valor as possible while leveling and rest in LW, your debuffs will help you alot, and you wont take as much damage because the mobs is hitting maybe even slower than the champ.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
If you have 2 accounts, I'd level the vamp and then use it to PL the character you really want to play.

Will be considerably faster than leveling the other char.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
rolled champ yesterday and must say he appears to be a pve monster, even unbuffed in green armour :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Fastest of the options is easily a void eld, power pots are cheap enough nowadays.

Unbuffed tanks are painfully slow to level, druids even more so.

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
nature/nurture druid by far, the dot and the seld dmg add are is quite alot of damage.. like 20-30 seconds on each mob and you'll be chaining nonstop 20-50

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Fyric said:
nature/nurture druid by far, the dot and the seld dmg add are is quite alot of damage.. like 20-30 seconds on each mob and you'll be chaining nonstop 20-50

Eld can kill a yellow in 10 seconds and never go OOP.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Eld can kill a yellow in 10 seconds and never go OOP.

yeah, if you have powerpots avalible all the time sure, but otherwise he will go oop ;D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
yeah, if you have powerpots avalible all the time sure, but otherwise he will go oop ;D

Pfft.

One barrel took my chanter from 20-27 with about 30 charges left. Will be slightly more for eld but not that much.

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh though with the amount of dr/cata/si quests and the great tnn ones its perfectly feasable to solo any char to 50 imo.

deez

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:

WiiWii said:
Hi!

heal/buff class = more grps :>

Gondath said:

I mainly said my quote in reply to all the people saying Champ was the easiest to level... was just giving my input about them.

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I've just started a Druid, put 19 points in Nature and rest in Nurute and all i can say is wow! I'm having alot of fun with it, it solos really well, me and buffed pet and a nasty DoT. I hope it stays this good at higher levels :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom