Levi Ring of the Deep

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Anyone got one for sale or failing that know how to farm it?

Read somewhere that it was possible just to dot it and spam heals but the damn thing eats my ment in no time :(

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Read somewhere that it was possible just to dot it and spam heals but the damn thing eats my ment in no time :(

The dot thing got fixed. Basically he didn't used to do any special attacks if you just do dot damage. You still needed a bunch of accounts to do the encounter because he hit hard as hell but if you had a block bot and a bot running pbt then you could just spam dots and he would slowly go down.

I think you can still do it by placing healers on the shore and putting 3 ML9 pets on him but that might be buggy with drops.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I can imagine you'd need

bard
druid x 2
5 ments for HoT and dots

Never done it on hib, so have no clue really

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Arses, no way I can run 5 ments + others on my own...

Might be able to conjure 2 ml9's + a couple of healers. Need block bots on the healers for the parasite swarm?

Ofc if someone wants to put me out of my misery and just sell it to me then that's ok too.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Arses, no way I can run 5 ments + others on my own...

Might be able to conjure 2 ml9's + a couple of healers. Need block bots on the healers for the parasite swarm?

Ofc if someone wants to put me out of my misery and just sell it to me then that's ok too.

I would be interested in helping on a fishing trip. I could use that ring too. remeber when it used to sell for 30-40 plat too...Too much greed

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
we killed it the other week

best way of doing it is blockbot + warden + druid + bard + 2x pbaoe - i'd suggest a void eld too for energy debuff as the mob is energy weak - mana eld nukes for 200ish every time with single target nuke

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
we killed it the other week

best way of doing it is blockbot + warden + druid + bard + 2x pbaoe - i'd suggest a void eld too for energy debuff as the mob is energy weak - mana eld nukes for 200ish every time with single target nuke

How did you set up for it? What specs were your pbaoes and what tpys were used. Was your druid high rr spec?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
How did you set up for it? What specs were your pbaoes and what tpys were used. Was your druid high rr spec?

it was me septina apfjun and sherekahn and Mytoesis I believe

I duall logged Lpov and Tagss
Septina dual logged Waddul and Lappjeveln
Sherekahn played chanter
Apfjun Played Menta
Mytoes played druid (rr3 i think)

Tagss was mana at the time
menta was light
shere was mana too

waddup played as blockbot lapp as heals
i spammed spread heal on lpov when needed - problem is tho is all the running back to one stop once uve been fz - and killing the parasites fast etc :p

we almost wiped and it was loads of effort dual logging but we killed it

my eld hit the hardest tho with 179 spec snare nuke so i assume with that debuffed would hit v hard

i'd suggest

2x mana eld
1x void eld
1x warden
1x bard
1x druid
1x hero

all casters with focal myth or at least dragon intellect :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
We did it aswell with some us group some time ago ( before i sold chanter)
Chanter chanter chanter druid druid druid hero and bainshee(aoe bolt and aoe nuke spec) Place bainshee on max range from chanters hero aggroed it at start used di on drood one by one then chanters sent pet in all chanters where pd5 juggernaut 3 wildminion 5 bain killed most of parasites when chanters couldnt pb and went down quite fast some died few times but still killd it but only got tail belt tooth necky defiance ring and cloak

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom