What AF and HP are you heavy tanks packing nowadays?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
At CL9, 101 con/str, 340 hits, 30 AF from template, 10 con at creation afair my Half-Ogre Armsman has

unbuffed 2373 hits and 723 AF and 1523 WS (2H),

buffed 3257 hits and 861 AF and 2118 WS (2H).

No AugCon/Str & Toughness.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think its dirty to use traitors against tanks (mostly heroes) that use moose + ip + lots of other shit, while the scout has very little abilities to use to counter it. Maybe with ip2 + fa2 (can probably use it 2-3 times every fight after slam/zephyr) its about even hp-wise.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
killing mists = get a basiliskfang in, 34% snare for zee win, especially if they keep proccing

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
killing mists = get a basiliskfang in, 34% snare for zee win, especially if they keep proccing

You should have tried that vs me, might have worked better. :fluffle:

I'd rather kill the mists then leave em on the off chance that they will proc omni's on armor. Mist procrate is alot higher then armor procrate. Not to scared of a 34% snare either. If you kite I can interupt, if you don't, why snare? :)

Givf other groupsetup though so I can respec warr wtfomgwarlord and respec RA's for some soloing.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
You should have tried that vs me, might have worked better. :fluffle:

I'd rather kill the mists then leave em on the off chance that they will proc omni's on armor. Mist procrate is alot higher then armor procrate. Not to scared of a 34% snare either. If you kite I can interupt, if you don't, why snare? :)

Givf other groupsetup though so I can respec warr wtfomgwarlord and respec RA's for some soloing.

meant haste debuff obviously

and

yes, rr11 warriors are a different story because 50 shield + 50 1h and 2h spec. don't think scout can win against shieldtanks that also have really high 1h skill, but against the rest they have a pretty good chance.

atleast if equal rr

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
meant haste debuff obviously

My bad, it's Wyvernfang that has the snare, not Basiliskfang. Still wouldn't worry overly much about a 20 sec ASD. And yeah, warriors have an edge vs scouts, and they should have. I would still like to see some warrior lovin' though. (style overhaul)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom