Werewolf Game Thread (4.0)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
By the way, the whole "ooh i think the protector is an evil role that sacrifices another" when it could just be as simple as; a wolf killed rubric and i got protected(other stuff being fillyfluff and nothing more). Durr?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So in short and non-twisty possible way;

If calaen doesn't know who the protector is, then it's olga and calaen is lying.

Or, we have an alpha and that would mean uara or ch3t seeming innocent to seers. Bit of a stretch, though in this town...f*ck me.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Well as I know ch3t is innocent based on the information I received I have to vote with him!
vote toh

Uara I would ask you to look at the facts, as a seer I will be dead tonight regardless!

I have already explained why I did not hit olga! Logic is not always the best course to follow, as a bad guy does not have to play by those rules. I chose not to with my scry last night.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Right, so no comment on if you know who the protector is, because that would ofcourse mean that your cover is blown.

It has zero to do with who you scryed.

Vote: calaen

Oh by the way, no you don't have to vote with ch3t, you chose to do so on shaky grounds.

Calaen

I've told you who i have scyred 3 times, so i dont know who the protector is. I can see though the bad guys are circling on me me which is a good thing as it makes uaras decision easier. Because he knows he's a villager, he just has to see through your attempts to muddy the waters!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Quite, that's why i know olga is the protector as i'm a villager and you sir, are lying or there's an alpha.

If uara chooses to kill me tonight, fine, they can hang you tomorrow as i'm shown as the villager and thus, proving that you're lying since if you told the truth, there would be no bad guys left.

In a nutshell; if you're telling the truth - you all innocent, olga protector, me villager. Doesn't compute now does it.

Either way, if you're the last wolf, you're boned.

Calaen

Not at all the only people unaccounted for are you and olga. Wolf, evil protector or whatever left only 2 roles to fill and you and olga are left to fill them.

I won't be saying anymore unless asked a direct question, as it's counter productive.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Quite, if uara wants proof, he can vote for me and then you can go and kill someone during night(or get blocked), then die tomorrow as i'm revealed a simple villager.

Haven't really thought your bluff through have you? You should've claimed that you know the protecctor but won't step on their toes to tell it, that way you wouldn't have this problem in your lie.

Unless, as said, there's a wolf blocker/alpha, in which case we're f*cked anyway. If not, village wins.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Okay, I come back from a nap and we have a mexican stand off situation. It all comes down to whether I believe cal when he says he is a seer and has scryed me and chet. With both toht and olga denying being a protector (evil our otherwise) it makes an interesting situation. If I believe cal then one of them has to have some sort of magic power or be a wolf. (unless chets role is that of protector type).
If I burn toht and he isn't either then if there is only 1 wolf the numbers should be just in our favour for a tiny minority win, in which case we can get cal for being a filthy filthy wolf. If I burn cal then we would find out whether he told the truth and then it woulda come down to toht and olga.
I think in this instance I'm going to vote toht

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
YEap, that's the safer bet, atleast with me you won't get any rolekill ;)

Have fun and may the village win! *hops off a cliff*

Calaen

If you are innocent toh, there are clearly larger powers at play. But I have to follow ch3t as I have to believe he is innocent.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well if you are innocent toht, its certainly a conundrum, i can only see it as 50/50 now, so if you are innocent i'm sorry we picked you instead of olga.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I can't hear you, i'm dead :p

Not going to influence this game sa i've said all i've said already ;)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
If your innocent Uara then that was a stupid move!
If your guilty then kudos to you.

Cal is full of it and ch3t is hiding something.

Dont come and say i didnt tell you so.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
as the day draws to a close, tohtori is dragged from his house, and burnt
searching his abode, you find nothing out of the ordinary....

villager_candidate_mk2_lynched_v2.png

This leaves four people alive...
or does it ?!....

Mabs

we have 4 left
the wolf + his partner cannot be stopped, so it will be 2v1 tomorrow

so i think that counts as a

aliens_hudson_game_over.jpg

Mabs

for those interested in the full list

Ch3tan 6 Villager + Lover G/N
Cerb 5 Evil Seer G
Punishment 7 Villager G
Uara 2 Werewolf + Lover E/N
Calaen 10 Seer (Fool) G
Tohtori 9 Villager G
Sydrik 3 3 Villager G
Itcheh 5 5 Seer G
Will 4 Villager G
Nate 1 Werewolf E
Olgaline 8 Villager G
Rubric Necromancer G

Mabs

the fool works the same as a seer, but is given a random result on scrying :)

Fool D12 result table:

1-2 Wolf
3-4 Evil Seer
5-6 Seer
6-12 Villager
you scryd Will, correctly, Ch3t came out as a seer, in fact was a villager, uara came out as a villager, was actually the last wolf
the Lovers they shared was only known to them, and wasnt scry-able :p
Lovers also over-rides any other victory condition - why they killed Nate early on to give themselves cover

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
WEird game, but enjoyable. Bit hard though and stacked against the village, especially with the mod kills you mentioned.

I was surrounded by maniacs! :D

By the way Mabs, i got a game lined up if you don't mind. It's a rather quick one ;)

Mabs

WEird game, but enjoyable. Bit hard though and stacked against the village, especially with the mod kills you mentioned.

I was surrounded by maniacs! :D

By the way Mabs, i got a game lined up if you don't mind. It's a rather quick one ;)

im happy to do another couple got some prepped. but in no rush to do them as it were :)

and yea, it was balanced to be reasonably fair.. until 2 villagers were mod killed ;/

2wolves + possible assistance from evil seer - only added to wolves conversation if/when he found them. he did. he was killed by lovers. go figure

8 "good" with 1 counterproductive who did more than expected , grats cal ;)

Mabs

oh yes, the "blocker"
that was a straight deal:
he was told the night target, could substitute himself for them, but die in the process. they targetted Toht.. but no1 worked that out :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Mwhahahahaha, good thing we killed nate early. Lol at cal, soo unlucky

Mabs

i was suprised by that tbh. if EITHER lover was killed the other dies immediately. Was expecting one of you to get lynched :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom