Werewolf Game Thread (4.0)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Suprise Suprise!
Did you try to kill toht in an effort to frame me ?
guess it didnt quite work out as you'd planned eh ?
if you had the ability to know anything about anyone we would have been prime targets for investigation.
and 3 Seers ? doutfull!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Also Olga, we appear to have had two seers so far....

Cal, if you know nothing about olga, can I ask why you wanted him dead yesterday?

Also, who else have you scryed that is bad? What do you know?

Uara

Part of the furniture
Woah woah woah, what is this night of the living seer! First itcheh, then cerb (fat lot of good he was) and now cal (apparently). I feel a bit left out here.
I'm wondering along th e same lines of chet here, you were pretty open in hostilities towards olga yet you say you haven'tbeen able to check him yet. Was there anything else to go on?
I'm also wondering quite what went on last night, wonder if the protector had to sacrifice someone else in order to save them...or whether they couldn't protect anyone else but themselves at the expense of another.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Well my first night was spent on Will, he was a villager, I scryed Ch3t next to confirm to myself whether he got lucky, or not.
And last night I scryed Uara. Which leaves me with toh and olga, I have doubts about you olga but I chose to go with uuara, someone who was floating on the edge. It turns out I was right to do so, as I've now accounted for 3 good guys in a group of 5 people!

Calaen

And due to your surprise surprise comment it now pushes me back to you trying to hard to defend your position.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So basically we have to decide if Olga saved Toht, or Toht saved himself?

Assuming we believe you Cal.... the problem you present is that it's all or nothing now. We are on the cusp of defeat or victory depending on our decisions here and now.

Calaen

I completely agree with you, but yourself and uara can vouch for my declaration. I'm going to go with toh being a protector as i dont think olga would have tried to protect toh.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well, can we really vouch for you though? You'd be the third seer...

I can vouch for myself, I cannot however vouch for you.

Toh did not seem to suggest he had saved himself...

2 seers? Well that's interesting, though we know a protector is at work...even if he could've been nicer about it :eek:

Wrong vote today and we're boned and to be fair it's a deserved win with such a dastardly backstab at start.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I completely agree with you, but yourself and uara can vouch for my declaration.
it's very easy for a wolf to "play Seer" so that declaration is as good as useless.

I veeeery much dout this town had three Seers.
Toht was undoutebly the target on this pasted night.

Toht care to varify being the Protector ?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I veeeery much dout this town had three Seers.

I very much doubted we had two seers, but we seemed to.

Don't forget our dead mayors words. We don't know the make up of this town, count nothing out.

Calaen

Well, can we really vouch for you though? You'd be the third seer...

I can vouch for myself, I cannot however vouch for you.

Toh did not seem to suggest he had saved himself...

I prefer the term you wait for a bus and 4 come along at once you know ;)

Calaen

Toh had no reason to stake his claim for the role, he had to assume there were no more seers.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I very much doubted we had two seers, but we seemed to.

Don't forget our dead mayors words. We don't know the make up of this town, count nothing out.

Two Seers yes, likely one false, one real, this I can believe, but 3 however ? out of 11 people ? very doutfull!
indeed Toht did hint that he did not know how he ended up in Rubrics house, or why.

A thought,
Calaen preaty much wanted me dead yesterday, based on tohts insane ramblings, and then during the night he checks out Uara ? I find this very doutfull.
logic would dictate a different corse of action.

Uara

Part of the furniture
The problem with toht coming out with being protector we can't rely on it as he could just claim to be protector while still being a wolf, unless there is a 4th seer out there who has scryed toht :-P . olga could well be protector and wait to see if toht comes out with it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well I have a problem with this so called protection....It seems to force the sacrifice of someone else. That hardly helps anyone. I don't see that as a good role.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Ch3tan, unless the "protctor" can choose ? otherwise I agree.

Uara I'm not.

but as it's 4 v 1 or so we have to asume yes ? so we can afford one more cockup before we're made to watch our selves be eaten alive

also does a scry really tell you anything other than guilty/not guilty ? (usually not, but who knows right ?)
I'm eager to hear what Toht has to say, for variouse reasons.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If there is a protector who can choose to sacrifice someone else then they are just as dangerous as a wolf, or a vigilante.

On the basis that I currently believe that Toht is this protector, or some kind of role with a self defence mechanism then:

vote toht

The bad guy(s) would only need to target him again if so to force another death.

I'm inclined to agree with Cal, he's said things which I know only a seer could know.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No, but I will share this;

Assume Cal is right, he is a seer, me and Uara are both good guys. That leaves Olga and Toht, we have one of them as this arcane protector / defence role. That leaves 1 wolf. 1.

Now we can win today by hitting the wolf, but we also win by hitting the protector, as then we know the identity of the wolf, and nothing he can do tonight will matter.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Aha!
so your saying tohts the evil protector and I'm the wolf ?
Well by all means lets hang me first then. (becuase I know thats false)

You and cal could also be working together. in which case ofcause it wont matter who you kill today "as long as it isnt one of you"
play the very game cal accused me of doing with you: string Uara along and get the one kill you need

If cal is bullshitting us then it'll quickly be clear by doing the following - Kill Cal today, if he's innocent (rules out Ch3t and Uara)
it's leave whoevers alive after the night with a 50/50 choice of Toht or Me.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I think Cal is full of it - and I still havent forgotten your "lucky punch" wich still haunts me.

another option is that cal is telling the truth except he got a false positive on Ch3t due to him being an Alpha - this would force me to accept a game of 3 or is it 4 sees now ? doutfull!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
.Now we can win today by hitting the wolf, but we also win by hitting the protector, as then we know the identity of the wolf, and nothing he can do tonight will matter.

Bull!
then you might as well go for the wolve strait off! why the eagerness to remove the protector first ?

Vote: Ch3tan

I should have done this long ago, I fear it's too late.

Hit the wolf today, and you'll know who the Protector is, and you'll know if he's good or evil depending if the game ends or not.
Why! so eager to take out the protector!?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Because it really doesnt matter if the protetor or wolf dies today, the village. I went with toht because i trust his arguments less, but you are quickly changing my mind.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just a quick note; i'm not a protector.

I've said all along i'm a villager with no powers and sacrificing me would be prudent over someone WITH a role.

I'll go through the day notes at work with more time, so stop voting for petes sake, it only takes two for the wolf to jump on.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
If your a wolf it does matter who dies first.

Calaens action still make no sence. he preaty much acussed me off being a wolf
yesterday, today he comes forward declaring that he knows nothing about me?
That doesnt add up!unless your a wolf. declaring someone innocent is much less
risky than pointing a direct finger, one will quickly expose your true nature.

The two of you are up to no good.

And ofcause it matters who we kill first!
There is no indication that the "protector" can kill on it's own.
The wolf can, thus killing the wolf today buys town time.

I'm tempted to switch my vote to Calaen though.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I'm switch my vote to Calaen.
That doesnt mean I'm letting ch3tan off the hook.
But we do stand to gain more from Calaens death.

A: we bag a wolf - my bet.
B: we can confirm that ch3tan and uara are innocent. - alfa would mess this up, but in that case we're screwed either way.

unvote Ct3tan
vote Calaen Paw the 3'rd

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
There's a lot of words today that make zero sense, and i was about to post them until i realised something;

If what i hear calaen saying is that he scryed ch3t and uara, leaving me and olga uncounted for...here's the real fun thing... that would mean olga is the protector and as i know i'm a villager, i know calaen is lying, unless he knows who the protector is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom