Itcheh
Willl
Nate
Olgaline

Rules & Information :

NO quoting of PMs
Only active people to post when allowed
Majority vote wins, or until i feel its stagnated
All roles for people are being done on a random number generator, so dont worry about who was what previously, and keep meta-gaming to a minimum please
However, if you are ill/out of town on work/etc feel free to add that a post so people dont read too much into absences etc - any "out of character" messages please surround with *stars* so people know :)
If you are unsure of something game-related, feel free to pm me

To vote for someone: VOTE:NAME
to unvote for someone: UNVOTE:NAME

GOOD side wins if they wipe out the BAD guys
BAD side wins if they wipe out the GOOD guys

Roles will be reveal on deaths, if im feeling generous :)

Sending out Role PMs now, please CONFIRM on receipt

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

You awaken to find your lovely Mayor deaded, by what appears to be werewolves. You must work with each other, or fight amongst yourselves, and try to discern who the wolves are, before they depopulate your village...

**DAY PHASE**

Will

/bin/su
I hate it when you wake up and the Mayor is dead. It gives you nothing to go on. On the one hand we will just be blindly guessing. On the other, if we skip a lynching, it makes our odds statistically worse unless we skip the next one too.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Yes, I get the feeling that this is a choice...to lynch or not to lynch, that many towns have to make when they wake to discover a mayor eaten by what looks like Werewolves.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
We could always just stare really concentrated
at people to see if the are ...good?

Uara

Part of the furniture
what like some sort of mind reader? and also Oh Noes our poor mayor is deaded :(

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Anyone have any silver bullets? With 10 people in town, is 6 people a majority?

Will

/bin/su
11 people, not 10, so 6 is a majority. Shall we count that as a lynchable lie? ;-)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
*** TWO THINGS ***

One - shoe-horning Rubric in, as i had some spare roles. dont read anything into it other than hes a late sign up /slap
Two - Had a request to stall for 3 days as someone is away working... So you have 3 days to sort yourselves out, get some banter on, and i will await their return before finalising DAY 1 input - you can play, just not finalise a lynch :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Check out my mother fucking christmas tits.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Anyone have any silver bullets? With 10 people in town, is 6 people a majority?
You see the question mark at the end of that sentence above Will? How can a question be a lie!

Will

/bin/su
The question was if 6 people were a majority, the 10 people bit was a statement. I was just being a dick anyway.

Now that we have to wait 3 days for an unknown person to poke their head out of their cottage, this stage becomes a bit pointless since we are missing a read on one person. However, with one extra player, a no lynch becomes statistically a better choice, assuming one kill every night. I am too tired to explain why until (real life) morning.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
*stumbles out of his shack clutching his head*
When will I learn? The mead is evil. Shit what's happened here then?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I really need to speak to my estate agent!

itcheh

Part of the furniture
It's like waking from a dream to find yourself back in the same dream !?!

Is one of you M. Night Shyamalan in disguise?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That would mean that soon a swirly tentacle comes and rips off my school uniform to do some horrible....err...no that's another movie altogether.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
At least this time we dont have to kill Mabs, unless he becomes a zombie in which case choppy chop chop

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
The question was if 6 people were a majority, the 10 people bit was a statement. I was just being a dick anyway.

Now that we have to wait 3 days for an unknown person to poke their head out of their cottage, this stage becomes a bit pointless since we are missing a read on one person.

I don't know about pointless....We have a 1/10 shot of hitting a bad guy as compared to a 1/11...it's not that different.

Will

/bin/su
I meant we are just going to dick around until whoever it is comes back. Since we can't lynch until they come back, we may as well just wait until Monday.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Fair point. Who wants to play Rock/Paper/Scissors/Lizard/Spock?

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I don't think I am guilty either, oh and I'm pretty sure te mayor was innocent.

Will

/bin/su
The mayor was undoubtedly guilty of some sort of financial impropriety, but not of being a werewolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom