Werewolf Game Thread (4.0)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'm so sorry guys, I guess I was fucked either way :p

Rubric

Part of the furniture
For gods sake it was obvious thot was innocent when I protected him and took his place. Good game enjoyed the new roles. Let me know when a new signup thread is posted.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Rubric appears to be missing,so you go to his house.. and find Tohtori, shaken, but alive, and a strange arcane symbol on the floor marked out with candles

Going over to Tohtori's house, you find the rather mangled remains of Rubric...

Well it wasn't really :p

how much more obvious did it have to be that it wasnt tohts doing ? :p

Mabs

I'm so sorry guys, I guess I was fucked either way :p

yeah its a bit shit that role to be fair cal :)
but its meant to offset the "I AM A SEER" people. ideally someone you scry should die, and you should start to doubt yourself, but it didnt really work out :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Did no one also notice that me and Uara were unable to place a single vote on each other, not even in jest?

There were clues, although we did very well with Nate, and got lucky with itcheh. Also I feel for Cerb, but there wasn't room in our love for 3. Plus I never trusted him, even though it turned out he was fully on Uara's side... funny thing is, had we not killed him, he would have been part of a voting block with me and uara, but only known about uara. And he would have died at the end no matter what.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
GG Mabs, I don't think it was unbalanced, but me and Uara got very lucky as well as being very sneaky. You succeeded in your aim, the lack of role info stopped meta gaming.

Calaen

how much more obvious did it have to be that it wasnt tohts doing ? :p
Well considering I'd seen seers killed, I knew i was one and id had a hit on ch3t to say he was one. I could only go on the facts I had available to me. The fact I hit 2 bad guys but got duff info was the killer for us :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Thing is cal, had you tried to say me or Uara were evil on that last day, we already had both toht and Olga ready to kill you. You had no chance basically.

Mabs

any thoughts, inputs, etc, about roles or whatever, please let me know. i have other ones to try aswell, so all feedback is good :)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Thing is cal, had you tried to say me or Uara were evil on that last day, we already had both toht and Olga ready to kill you. You had no chance basically.

I wanted you!
but I knew I wouldnt get the majoity :/
Toht preaty much made sure of that on day 2 and 3.

Cal. why in gods name scry Uara when you were so sure I was a wolf ?
In your place I'd have sought to confirm it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
We haven't had lovers used as a role since one of Will's first batch of games ever, it was nice to see them back.

I really like the disruptive seer role, the fact we've had it will introduce doubt whether or not it's in play.

I think you should not allow the wolf to tell their lover the name of their wolf buddy, but still allow them to talk. I also feel a alpha wolf role for nate would have balanced it out a bit more, in addition to a proper blocker or nurse.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I wanted you!

The way his luck was going, he'd had confirmed you as a wolf :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I wanted you!

You'd never have got me, you and Toht made sure of that with your 2 day war of words.

Mabs

the single pack Vs "maybe more than 1 + someone blocking" seems to work aswell. hmmms

Uara

Part of the furniture
Good game guys, really liked the variety in the roles, never played one with "lovers" in before and was an interesting mix around.
I agree with Chet that if the lover is a wolf they can't give away the names of other wolves!
It helped that not many people thought there would be such a double cross so early (helped by the fact no roles were known me thinks).

Cal i really am interested in why you were so hell bent on Olga during the day phases when you knew nothing about him :p just running on gut instinct?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
You'd never have got me, you and Toht made sure of that with your 2 day war of words.

indeed, I felt pulled into that, which is also why at a point I saw it as a possible advantage to be killed off,
hell at a point I even tried to force it as I had to be AFK for a week, the tempo of the game however made that a none issue.

Cals actions were VERY confusing, Tohts tactics while sometimes usefull, worked against the town this time.
Uara did well, ch3tan was preaty obviouse to me, but i could jack squat about it.

Uara

Part of the furniture
yeah sorry about being quiet for times. I've been away from my pc a lot recently so I had to rely on my phone to communicate which isn't the best.

Calaen

Good game guys, really liked the variety in the roles, never played one with "lovers" in before and was an interesting mix around.
I agree with Chet that if the lover is a wolf they can't give away the names of other wolves!
It helped that not many people thought there would be such a double cross so early (helped by the fact no roles were known me thinks).

Cal i really am interested in why you were so hell bent on Olga during the day phases when you knew nothing about him :p just running on gut instinct?

Well due to me hitting Ch3t early on and getting a positive Seer reading, I assumed he had used his powers on Nate hence the correct burning. Olgaline was gunning for Ch3t slightly the day after so I countered with my own aggresion towards him. I had to assume that Ch3t didn't know about me yet, hence the 4 seers come along at once comment, I'd assume he knew I had correctly scryed him without revealing his role to the rest of the party.

So with that in mind, I had You, Toh and Olga to scry. Knowing the next day regardless I would be able to account for 3 people out of the 5, I went against instinct and logic and picked you. As Ch3t said the way I was rolling, I may well have got Olga as a wolf anyway :p

I enjoyed my role, however it would have been nice, I think to know a bit more about it. Having potentially false readings that I believed were 100% true put the lives of the villagers at the role of a dice. It was always going to be tough to pick someone and get the correct hit and then put forward a case. Maybe a bit more information on the person you are scrying, but then that might make it a bit more difficult to administrate!

Mabs

there is a seer variety that instead of "role" you get just "good" or "evil"

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You have to admit though, Cal's readings made for great entertainment

Olgaline

FH is my second home
in my games a seer will never get specifics,

if it isnt evil the seer gets : You find nothing suspeciouse, your investigations did not bare fruit, ect and so on.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think a cold war themed game would be good... spies, everyone has a role with abilities, imagine the pure chaos and fun :)

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Was disappointed to get killed so early as the game was just starting to get interesting ... but was just as enjoyable to watch from the sidelines.

Lovers roles and fool were excellent inclusions

Ch3t - I assume you were aware your lover was a wolf? Might have been even more interesting if the lovers didn't know this stuff ... therefore if Ch3t was suspicious he could have sacrificed himself for the village etc. Could be an even more interesting dynamic to the story.

All in all, was mostly balanced (apart from mod kills), it's just how the story panned out!

Great stuff Mabs :)

Mabs

Ch3t - I assume you were aware your lover was a wolf? Might have been even more interesting if the lovers didn't know this stuff ... therefore if Ch3t was suspicious he could have sacrificed himself for the village etc. Could be an even more interesting dynamic to the story.

interesting. the lovers are not allowed to vote for each other, even in jest btw. might be a laugh limiting that though, shall bear it in mind ;)

Mabs

i believe toht wanted to do one ?
so poke him. if not, ill put something up in a day or 2 :)

Mabs

yeah go for it , ill get next one set up to go after :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom