Indeedy. Although tbh, can't see the mids having fun, being farmed all night :<

K

kr0n

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Indeedy. Although tbh, can't see the mids having fun, being farmed all night :<
I blame klav-

T

Tesla Monkor

The one thing that keeps amazing me in this sort of thread is that there's one side claiming the other side is ruining RvR. The other side defends itself by claiming that the other side either a) Sucks, b) They rule, c) Both.

Both sides don't look beyond that. Doesn't it even make you think that if you 'rule' and yes, you kill each and everyone you meet in RvR and generally win most fights, you might be doing more than killing the enemies?

You're killing their fun too. People don't like to pay to be losing. Maybe I'm overworried, but this sort of conflict can only go two ways, both bad.

- The people who continually get their asses kicked give up and quit the game. Everyone loses.

- The people who continually get their asses kicked delete and move to the always winning realm. While this looks okay, it's in fact not, since it inevirable leads to the point above, tilting the scales further the wrong way for the other realms.

Alternatively, they can withdraw from RvR completely and just play PvE and alts or crafters. From the RvR point of view, they left the game.

Balance is important, people. For all parties involved in these conflicts.

Just my 0.02Euro.

Z

zero-

you suggesting we split up to reinforce the other realms ?

K

klavrynd

yep, alb gets all the love post 1.59 , lets all go alb and lets mid bleed to dead, not like mythic cares

O

old.Sko

Relax your round of loving is expected on 1.7X series.

S

sorusi

lal at midds whineing about being underpowred.... zerkers are the #1 meleer in this game, and healers are the best CC class sofar along in chain and 2 insta heals + buffs.... supp rms get both ns and 6sec pbt + aoe snare nuke... what more is there to ask? get some shamans/healers that know what they are doing along with zerkers and mid is ver lethal :)

even after alb buffs id still say they are the weakest realm.. cos mincer will be soloing with those godmode things and sorc - well who wants to play one anyway :p

oh and midds hold 5 relics on excalibur so i dont think we are doing to bad there either..

ps: lets work this thread up to 5stars again :D

C

cougar-

Originally posted by sharma
well hope you got what you came here for, youve succesfully killed off RvR.

/clap

thanks a lot.

yw.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by sorusi
lal at midds whineing about being underpowred.... zerkers are the #1 meleer in this game,

Nope saracen thrust merc with master of pain 3 (if they are specced right and have good items) besides when LA is nerfed you might rethink that:)

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by old.mattshanes

Nope saracen thrust merc with master of pain 3

Aaah that's why you hitted me over 100 dmg first time on rvr :D

O

old.mattshanes

I am not a saracen thrust merc,i be sure to hit you a lot more if it's a styled hit please come down to odins and i will show you,besides mainhand misses a lot when you have 3-6 sec pbt.Also have noticed some hibs lately having 50-60% slash resist.Unstyled hits are usually 80-140(depending on resists)from each jambiya(which are 2.6 speed) so you must of only been hit by one unstyled.

K

klavrynd

lal at midds whineing about being underpowred.... zerkers are the #1 meleer in this game, and healers are the best CC class sofar along in chain and 2 insta heals + buffs.... supp rms get both ns and 6sec pbt + aoe snare nuke... what more is there to ask? get some shamans/healers that know what they are doing along with zerkers and mid is ver lethal

situation on pryd :
*hardly anyone plays his/her healer
*most runies are darkness (seems its changing tho)

then, hib uber resists make ae mezz / stun last as long as it takes to kill a wee wolf with legion and else there's happy happy group purge

zerkers die in 3-4 hits to chanters even with 6x% resists

really...

btw, laxe isnt quite what it used to be...

O

old.mattshanes

Oh and downaneal if you stop running off like a girl i might be able to actually do a style hit for once:p

O

old.Downanael

Oh and downaneal if you stop running off like a girl i might be able to actually do a style hit for once:p

You know how hard it is to a get tank come help you so i dont have other choices than sprint around :p

O

old.mattshanes

Heh ok..... funny how i chase you first eh ^^ and you run straight away :p,druids have stupid resists all over and need to be whacked with a nerfbat!seeing one tank as good as pala shows us... o_O

O

old.Downanael

Heh ok..... funny how i chase you first eh ^^ and you run straight away :p,druids have stupid resists all over and need to be whacked with a nerfbat!seeing one tank as good as pala shows us... o_O

Stupid resists?

only have slash and crush capped,Heat,cold and matter

(And thrust when i'm bored enought to do it)

Edit: Ok ok shield is SC but noone else :D

O

old.mattshanes

Well some druids slash users get 50-60%,lourker seems to be one of these druids,most slash users hit him half damage they normally do,takes 4 albs or so on him to kill him:p

O

old.Downanael

Well some druids slash users get 50-60%,lourker seems to be one of these druids,most slash users hit him half damage they normally do,takes 4 albs or so on him to kill him:p

Dont think he's done any SI resists quest or SC,strange.

Must ask him

O

old.Sko

Max resist against slash for scale - 19% (celt). 3% of it comes from racial bonus. So if higher resist is reported - something smells here.

K

kr0n

If I dont get slam in, Zerker eats me alive... hitting me for 3-400 with capped slash, scale and celt. Faster than me.

O

old.Mousah

Ok lets go back in time to the distant days long before NP, even arrived on Prydwen.

Albs would sit sulking on the hill of apk emain, getting nuked to death by everything the saw.. barely ever leaving apk hill... without getting shot to pieces by Del, thing, Blood, Sylvia. nuked by thina or melgor.. or simply flattened by Blej or Lokii.

Then the mids began to vanish.... the leaders left... SotL began to grow, and the tide began to turn. Albion, began to take relics at 7am on a sunday morning, the hibs woke up and began to stir.. all bit it at 6am every morning. Albions ever increasing numbers and faster xp gains began to take its toll.. the numbers game came inot there favour. At last a War had begun, relics would change hands mighty battles were fought over the relics. and the rvr world was at its peak. emain consisted of one side gaining dominance, over a mile gate be it mids at amg or albs at hmg... hibs they sat in hibernia going oh jolly nice weather. Venturing out occasionally to get ran over.

Meanwhile in midgard, the poor children of yggdra were under seige, being bucthered by the hundreds by rp horny infs... the RP tables were born.. RvR died!! No longer was it important to gain relics and items, and play the game as was inteded. No now being top of a rp chart was paramount. The Zergs were born, to feed the rp tables... albs got organised first, and teh zerg (tm) was born... LoE and SotL began to dominate the rvr arena of Emain. Midgard gave a good fight, but sadly internally it was in disarray. hibernia began to muster its strength... Still no NP.

Patch 1.54 arrives and the rvr world, goes from dying to very dead... the respecced dragonfang inf arrives by the hundreds... buffbots and power lvling become more important that grouping and meeting people.. cause the power of dfang would rule all... and rp is the most important thign in the game.

Midgard responds and the buffblade is born... all the decent old player of midgard vanish.. and a new breed of buffblade is born, to counter the fangfiltrator. Relics become a forgotten thing of the past. Occasionally midgard lauches a new assualt on a relic keep.. mirc begins to take its toll on relic raids. Raids get announced before they even happen. whispers of spies everwhere makes everyone paranoid, and insecure.

Still no Nolby Pride.......

Albions Dominance over rvr becomes concrete.... emain is theres, midgard is in total disarray.. it's alliance fragmented and shattered, not commuicating.. rarely even talking to each others. Guild decide they are better on their own and mini zergs appear... Warders recruit many a good player, and Blue zerg is born.. no wait they weren't a zerg... their rp income absorbs many who see rp totals as paramount... sotl and LoE are still at it, and rvr becomes more fragmented...

Meanwhile in Odins gate, a few mids stick up a good fight at keeping their realm safe, many good fights are had.. people enjoy it for a while... but all good things must come to an end. The zerglings get wind of the bounty in odins and come a looking.

Meanwhile somewhere deep inside hibernia Nolby Pride is born.

Relic status remains unchanged... midgard tires of assaulting keeps when albs so called spies ruin the raids.. plus they tire of the 7am raid regain them. The str Relics now firmly belong to Albion.

8pm on a sunday evening... 100 hibs walk down to grallarhorn take the power relics and leave before a mid even notices them. No hibernia has dominance over the power relics, and enough manachanters to ensure they never loose them... and enough albs on mirc willing to shout... oh 120 mids just zerged through emain wonder what they are up too.. hibernia suicides, and is waiting midgard.. same applies for the albs trying too.

The Relic status is set i stone, midgard begins to loose its will to fight. The once proud and resiliant Midgard defence of its keeps and frontiers fade. it stands floddering in the water, waiting for the final wave to sink it.

Nolby Pide Arrives.......

hibernia begins to get more bold... its members venture forth into the frontier, the battle is on a 3 front war has arrived. Nolby Pride begin to zerg.. a new thing people say... but ahhh people forget their history it is not.

Group designed around effectiveness and killing speed are born. Nolby Pride begin to farm.. killing albs and mids alike by the 100's.... Lamers, cheaters, Radar abusers are the cries. Out matched we are cause they cheat!!!!.... Ahhh the zerglings of old have lost their grip, and the world is no longer theirs to control.

But says this wise old Smurf Nolby Pride are nothing more than a new generation.. RP is still paramount. the tables are what counts. The may be new, but they are nothing new. they have not killed the rvr on this server many elements have, and many set long ago before they even arrived.

/bow to nolby pride.. you do your job well all be it in a zerg. But you do it well.

The corpse summoner is here... oh excellent way to make rp... sigh the summoner becomes more important than relics!!! The server has died....

The future who knows what that holds. Except somewhere out there in the shadows watching, observing and going about his own business is a kobold. and one day, like he did before, a mighty war he will wage, one that will rock the realms, and put the fight back into Midgard. so be fore warned Hibernia and Albion. the havoc Midgard cause last summer, is nothing compared to what is to come.

This extract was taken from the history of Prydwen by Durgi Shadowstalker

ever thought of writing a book?....damn your good :)

L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by old.Downanael

Dont think he's done any SI resists quest or SC,strange.

Must ask him

He doesn't have Si, so unlikely that he's done any quests ^^ + he's using epic hauberk afaik :p

S

Spudgie

20030209.jpg

S

sorusi

lal thrusting merc? are you jokeing?.. 0 antyime styles etc and crap styles in thrust, and the dmg table sucks vs hibb etc... anyway do a merc hit like this:?

oh and for zerkers saying were not like we were before try useing snowsquall chain instead of DF wich sucks major arse.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/sorusi/dmg

K

klavrynd

oh and for zerkers saying were not like we were before try useing snowsquall chain instead of DF wich sucks major arse.

except for snowsquall being backpos and df an anytimer

anyhow, i dont have a spare spot for icy on me qb

L

lofff

Originally posted by klavrynd

except for snowsquall being backpos and df an anytimer

anyhow, i dont have a spare spot for icy on me qb

Its like champs saying they got no spot in qb for a backpos style like annihilation :great:

O

old.lewstherin

ever thought of writing a book?....damn your good :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Mousah COME BACK to hib!!! =)

S

sorusi

lal maybe you should waste polar chain or aurora borealis and make sure you dont have sprint etc on the qbar? :x i manage to have df,snowsqual/icy,ip,fa2,purge,2 assist macros =P alot better imo than running around with polar/comeback on qbar wich you can only use vs tanks and your not suppose to kill those untill support is dead..

L

lofff

so am i the only one who uses shift + 1to5 and the 1to5 slots in the first 5 qbars for the most important stuff? (3debuffs, dd, snare, ip, purge, fa, stick, face (yes i got used to em in my qbars so i dont need to remake my qbars and bind em to another key) annihilation, frontal, fury, and a few reactives and crystals?)

>.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom