Well Done Nolby Pride

S

Sharma

well hope you got what you came here for, youve succesfully killed off RvR.

/clap

thanks a lot.

F

Frubly

i think si had something to do with the death of rvr atm

T

tindel

I think so too, eventhough I hate mez+pbae stylish encounters but its effective so I guess it's "OK" ;)
There's so much more things now with SI thats waaaaaaay more fun then RvR so let's hope all RP farmers get tired and go play CS again or something ;)

Mysteh, GIVF RPS!!1111111 ;)

E

Esoteric

People wouldnt be sooo into si if the rvr was ok or fun. Or they'd play their new baby chars when its not busy then log on for rvr later.

NP may just kill this server and this game for a great many people.

swg on the horizon people won't hang about, just need to check the rvr and pvp section, I don't want np using their radars there to find me. Unless Im a good fighter or a jedi then I'll pwn all you're lame asses, then you can comeback to emain and molest the granny's, cause thats all that will be their.

G

Generic Poster

Funny how zerglings bitch at NP for zerging :eek:

E

Esoteric

Yes when I was alone tonight with barely an alb in sight I was for sure a zergling. Ohh and np came along and killed my one man zerg was a close fight really was.

G

Generic Poster

Woah! How dare they do that to you?

Lone-players are run over all the time, by a full group+ of the enemy... but to do it to you? That's just wrong :mad:

E

Esoteric

Yes I know I was sad too, but I wouldnt be alone if more albs want to come to general rvr, why don't they?? due to np. Sharma is right no getting away from it.

C

Cavex ElSaviour

`zergs were beginning to break b4 NP came :(

S

Sharma

NP came along and started zerging the place we were then FORCED to gather larger armie to kill theirs then it just got the the point were most though stuff it, let NP zerg, they wont find much more of us any more :(

S

sorusi

only forces ppl who cant fight with even numbers ;p

C

commie

We did not zerg the server. We just used good groups and skilled players. If thats to much for you to handle, then sorry...

We do NOT use fucking radar.

S

SilverHood

Emain is a waste of time, most of time, unless you are in an RvR guild capable of fielding perfect groups, or 2 not so perfect groups.

In emain, most mids either zerg, or die. Both are no fun, so emain is just not fun for most mids. I think a grand total of 5 people from my guild go to emain on a regular basis (every evening)... it used to be 10 or so just after the zergs died, but now, seeing 5 guildies in emain is a rare sight.

yeah I whine, yeah I bitch.... not having any fun. Gonna shut up before I make a fool out of myself.

T

tildson

Keep the whining up! Ive missed it! Its so fun killing you for massive rp and see you go here whine about it :)

D

Dook_Pug

ROFL.

I'm not saying I agree with either side here but ROFL at NPs reponses.

You guys really don't do yourselves any favours by posting/talking.

S

sorusi

its just a forum, 99% bullshit etc ;p

so take it for what it is ;>

C

commie

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
ROFL.

Then you explain it?
They say we zerg, but we do not.

Only 2 reasons to say we destroyed rvr then.
1. We are to good.
2. They are useless.

pick 1 on them etc...

slan

M

Medde

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
ROFL.

Maybe cause all these whine threads about NP is getting booring...they're all useless.

T

Turamber

Originally posted by Medde

Maybe cause all these whine threads about NP is getting booring...they're all useless.

I wouldn't say that, I've heard some of NP are actually not full of themselves :) Presumably they're not the ones who post on BW though... ;)

C

commie

Tbh i dont consider myself as an uber player etc.. not at all.

But when i read all the whine ppl post here it kinda gives me the impression that all the prydwenplayers are retarded, unskilled idiots.. But thats not true, of course.

And when you read my replies you get the impression that we are this and that :) And thats not true..

But i HATE ppl whining when they get owned etc.
And i HATE ppl that lie about NP..

So, im replying and not being nice..

T

trappski

I was with 1fg at amg, we saw 2 fg albs incomming from apk. As we charge, they flee back to apk. After those kind of experiances I can only laugh at whines about np destroying rvr. What do you want us to do, run in max 4ppl groups?

radar? ever thought of running smart routes...

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by commie
We did not zerg the server. We just used good groups and skilled players. If thats to much for you to handle, then sorry...

We do NOT use fucking radar.

I believe you dont. To use radar (not even talking fucking radar) you need a lot of papers from local government.
Though a question of using packet sniffer with conjunction datastream decryption and visualisation program remains open, or i`m mistaken ?

C

commie

Originally posted by old.Sko

I believe you dont. To use radar (not even talking fucking radar) you need a lot of papers from local government.
Though a question of using packet sniffer with conjunction datastream decryption and visualisation program remains open, or i`m mistaken ?

wow, you are such an elite person..

/bow

jävla slan

T

tindel

yer, and saying something "in a language you cannot understand" to someone is even more elite. zZZ

N

nemesisgm

The History of rvr.

Ok lets go back in time to the distant days long before NP, even arrived on Prydwen.

Albs would sit sulking on the hill of apk emain, getting nuked to death by everything the saw.. barely ever leaving apk hill... without getting shot to pieces by Del, thing, Blood, Sylvia. nuked by thina or melgor.. or simply flattened by Blej or Lokii.

Then the mids began to vanish.... the leaders left... SotL began to grow, and the tide began to turn. Albion, began to take relics at 7am on a sunday morning, the hibs woke up and began to stir.. all bit it at 6am every morning. Albions ever increasing numbers and faster xp gains began to take its toll.. the numbers game came inot there favour. At last a War had begun, relics would change hands mighty battles were fought over the relics. and the rvr world was at its peak. emain consisted of one side gaining dominance, over a mile gate be it mids at amg or albs at hmg... hibs they sat in hibernia going oh jolly nice weather. Venturing out occasionally to get ran over.

Meanwhile in midgard, the poor children of yggdra were under seige, being bucthered by the hundreds by rp horny infs... the RP tables were born.. RvR died!! No longer was it important to gain relics and items, and play the game as was inteded. No now being top of a rp chart was paramount. The Zergs were born, to feed the rp tables... albs got organised first, and teh zerg (tm) was born... LoE and SotL began to dominate the rvr arena of Emain. Midgard gave a good fight, but sadly internally it was in disarray. hibernia began to muster its strength... Still no NP.

Patch 1.54 arrives and the rvr world, goes from dying to very dead... the respecced dragonfang inf arrives by the hundreds... buffbots and power lvling become more important that grouping and meeting people.. cause the power of dfang would rule all... and rp is the most important thign in the game.

Midgard responds and the buffblade is born... all the decent old player of midgard vanish.. and a new breed of buffblade is born, to counter the fangfiltrator. Relics become a forgotten thing of the past. Occasionally midgard lauches a new assualt on a relic keep.. mirc begins to take its toll on relic raids. Raids get announced before they even happen. whispers of spies everwhere makes everyone paranoid, and insecure.

Still no Nolby Pride.......

Albions Dominance over rvr becomes concrete.... emain is theres, midgard is in total disarray.. it's alliance fragmented and shattered, not commuicating.. rarely even talking to each others. Guild decide they are better on their own and mini zergs appear... Warders recruit many a good player, and Blue zerg is born.. no wait they weren't a zerg... their rp income absorbs many who see rp totals as paramount... sotl and LoE are still at it, and rvr becomes more fragmented...

Meanwhile in Odins gate, a few mids stick up a good fight at keeping their realm safe, many good fights are had.. people enjoy it for a while... but all good things must come to an end. The zerglings get wind of the bounty in odins and come a looking.

Meanwhile somewhere deep inside hibernia Nolby Pride is born.

Relic status remains unchanged... midgard tires of assaulting keeps when albs so called spies ruin the raids.. plus they tire of the 7am raid regain them. The str Relics now firmly belong to Albion.

8pm on a sunday evening... 100 hibs walk down to grallarhorn take the power relics and leave before a mid even notices them. No hibernia has dominance over the power relics, and enough manachanters to ensure they never loose them... and enough albs on mirc willing to shout... oh 120 mids just zerged through emain wonder what they are up too.. hibernia suicides, and is waiting midgard.. same applies for the albs trying too.

The Relic status is set i stone, midgard begins to loose its will to fight. The once proud and resiliant Midgard defence of its keeps and frontiers fade. it stands floddering in the water, waiting for the final wave to sink it.

Nolby Pide Arrives.......

hibernia begins to get more bold... its members venture forth into the frontier, the battle is on a 3 front war has arrived. Nolby Pride begin to zerg.. a new thing people say... but ahhh people forget their history it is not.

Group designed around effectiveness and killing speed are born. Nolby Pride begin to farm.. killing albs and mids alike by the 100's.... Lamers, cheaters, Radar abusers are the cries. Out matched we are cause they cheat!!!!.... Ahhh the zerglings of old have lost their grip, and the world is no longer theirs to control.

But says this wise old Smurf Nolby Pride are nothing more than a new generation.. RP is still paramount. the tables are what counts. The may be new, but they are nothing new. they have not killed the rvr on this server many elements have, and many set long ago before they even arrived.

/bow to nolby pride.. you do your job well all be it in a zerg. But you do it well.

The corpse summoner is here... oh excellent way to make rp... sigh the summoner becomes more important than relics!!! The server has died....

The future who knows what that holds. Except somewhere out there in the shadows watching, observing and going about his own business is a kobold. and one day, like he did before, a mighty war he will wage, one that will rock the realms, and put the fight back into Midgard. so be fore warned Hibernia and Albion. the havoc Midgard cause last summer, is nothing compared to what is to come.

This extract was taken from the history of Prydwen by Durgi Shadowstalker.

G

Gimly

Zerging was dieing out, people started traveling in 1fg or less in emain/odins/hardrians and it was refreshing. Not sure if it would have lasted or not if NP did not come to Prydwen but its not now.

NP have said all along that they only run with 2fg but more often than not they would run with just the one.. what a load of crap. It is true when I see you guys sometimes you are just a single group but I have also seen you running with up to 4fg's. (2 Luri's dont add up to one celt ;) )

The problem with groups of albs running away from you from what I have seen is due to they dont know how many you number running / zerging in the area. So they want to run back to saftey (or just plain old run away like a little girl), so they dont give up easy rps/die.

As for SI, I think it has given people a great excuse to do somthing fun rather than just joining in with the zerging. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom