Well Done Nolby Pride

S

Slim3k

Originally posted by Animus_SC
Didnt NP get pwned on Excal?
Just asking...

n0, most of the old time NPs quit Excal for Camlann, then we went to Prydwen. Excal NP is till alive, mostly new ppl there now tho.

N

)nick(

Re: Hiibys u loud mouthed dogs!

Originally posted by mid_Efour

lol fact is alot of people now that play hibby have big mouths cos they hide behind the NP banner of Uberness,

LEts have alook how well NP do with 1 or 2 groups yet it took all of Under populated HIb 6+ months and leadership from a bunch of Ex middys! To show them how to play the characters they had availible haw haw! 14 people made you equal?? Fact is you are the same as albs and mids. We cant organise a piss up in a brewery when it comes to unguilded RvR. Anyway this constant whining is turning into bullshit. NP and infact "any" organised RvR team will dominate 99% of all fights. Like me we whine about it but do nothing :) fuck this im off to PL a SB

(before u get upset hibs im just broadly flaming you and this means nothing so dont get upset just some forum fun)

Hibs have been perfectly capable of taking care of themselves before NP arrived on the scene. They even managed to take the relics while we were off canoodling on camlann.

File the above under shit stirring.

M

mid_Efour

HEHEHE mission succesful :) wound up a hibby

/hugs vidx

P

Piojo

Got bored reading the pages of whining so this probably has nothing to do with this post but I'll say it anyway.

Made a random group last night outside ligen and went to emain got beaten by quite a few albs but took a few down too. We decieded to port to odins due to ppl saying there were about 6fg in emain don't know if this was true or not.

Get to odins fill our last spot and off we go, about an hour and a half later and 7fg of albs/mids dead later we get wiped out.

Best fun I've had a group of random ppl owning odins. If you don't like the zerg go somewhere else like we did. Last night it was 1fg vs 1fg vs 1fg and it was wicked fun.

F

Freia

You all wanna know what I think?

I think there was a time when emain was great on prydwen.
A while before that we had a period of endless milegate camping.
Nobody enjoyed it much and eventually we managed somehow, together to decrease the camping and more or less make emain a skirmishing zone where single groups ran around, having lots of great FUN small fights.
I daresay it was -kindof- like that when NP started showing up with their brand new level 50 hibernian characters in emain.

Now perhaps NP were used to camlann and excal where you dont get far with 1fg but anyway.. No matter what anyone sais: When NP started showing up on prydwen they did _not_ bring less than 2fg!
Thus they naturally wiped all single fullgroups running around looking for some fun like we were used to on prydwen.
Thus they naturally caused some reactions among us prydwen players.
Then along with everyone becoming sick of 'getting zerged by np in emain' came SC and later SI and lots of people started crafting, PvEing, rolling alts or whatever, so maybe not so many people got out to emain much and therefore their opinions of NP stayed the same.

So yes in a way maybe NP have ruined RvR on prydwen by showing up at a bad time with their badly overpowered classes <ducks> and overpowered organization/rvr devotion.

That's the way I see it.

End of rant. Go ahead and flame but can i ask you to give it a few extra seconds of thought before hitting 'submit' bucause i'm trying to be serious. kthxbye

S

StormriderX

All of you should cut down on the whine just cause you got owned by better players. NP know their stuff - deal with it ^^

M

mid_Efour

Originally posted by stormriderx
All of you should cut down on the whine just cause you got owned by better players. NP know their stuff - deal with it ^^

another loud mouth hibby go /hug vidx, i saw him running off at mach 10 somewhile ago, just before i had a powernap

F

Freia

Please ignore stormrider. He is obviously just a confused child :(

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by VidX
lol Efour WTF?

Err... yeah, go back to playing your SB please, cause you know FOKK ALL about the game and have obviously had your eyes closed since you started playing it.

FYI the main core of HDS, SP and GoS walked ALL OVER EVERYTHING they have come up against since, oh, well we started hitting level 30 last year. Then when the rest of Hib caught up, and could be bothered going into RvR, they continued that.

When did all those things happend?

S

StormriderX

I'm from exalibur, don't play on pryd so don't really care what goes on. But I do remember you lot complaining a while back that hibs weren't coming out to play...

A

Arnor

Originally posted by sharma
well hope you got what you came here for, youve succesfully killed off RvR.

/clap

thanks a lot.

Subtitle:
"Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaa!!! mommy!! I dont win against NP in equal number."

They "destroyed" rvr by comming here and actually PLAYING like humans, not dumb ass monkeys like you did. Now you either have to zerg em, or start playing smart. well, we see your choice.

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by VidX
<snip>
FYI the main core of HDS, SP and GoS walked ALL OVER EVERYTHING they have come up against since, oh, well we started hitting level 30 last year. Then when the rest of Hib caught up, and could be bothered going into RvR, they continued that.

I've exped in all three realms, and i can say without blushing that exping hib is a fieldtrip compared to the other realms.

Thing is that making a balanced (just not to call it uber anymore) is alot easier in hib then it is in mid or alb, especially with "pbae the herd" tactics, which only works because most mids and albs are ignorant enough to just stand there like a lemon when "invaders" arrive.

Also, FYI, the highest RR tank for MONTHS was Tradolf, who, funnily enough, is a Hib.

The highest RR Hib Druid (Lourker) is well over half a million RP's above the highest healer in Mid. Actually, come to think about it, unless there's a few unguilded rr8's in Mid, he's actually above all the Mids except Azal. Oh, and he's not NP.

Don't you think it's funny that most hibs have more rp then the average mid , even when hibs haven't been spotted in frontier zones, even when upto a bit ago all rvr happening was between albs and mids? Could it be that some of the high rp cannons have left out of utter boredom and more and more are following the same road?

<snip>

Franky i'm quite fed up with all this drivel. We've come to a point where mythic totally fucked up the realm balance and there's people taking advantage of it. Quite soon the novelty factor of "omg we pwn everyone" will be gone ,maybe because people stop alting and/or crafting or maybe because people give up on the fact that being farmed by some overpowered classes, or on-the-postive-side-of-balanced-classes-that-when-put-together-
make-an-allmost-invincible-team is just not fun.

Mid lost alot of their good players and without wanting to blow my own horn the death of warders was (at least imo) a great loss.

Anyhow, seems you couldn't take it either, since you went back to hib didn't you?

ps : arnor sodd off to your own rvr boards will you, go whine how you get farmed by vgn and la....

Z

zapzap

Maybe some mids have 3-4 lvl 50 that combined have more rps.

Zapzap

A

Aule Valar

Originally posted by tildson
Keep the whining up! Ive missed it! Its so fun killing you for massive rp and see you go here whine about it :)

strange, you should see what happens when you stomp np on excal (in even numbers or a zerg, i do believe that you sir, whine

O

old.Gombur Glodson

1 guild moves to another server and it destroys the server?
I dont see the most of the points though, before NP came to prydwen both albion and midgard had big zergs in emain (especially albs) and hibs really didn't stand much of a chance, and most hibs got bored with rvr.

Then 1 guild (only one) moves to prydwen and get lvl 50 chars and runs around in 1-2fg (this is 16 people) and it destroys the server???

How come NP destroyed the server and not the alb or mid zerg?
This I fail to understand, and even if NP runs with 3fg (which I have yet to see them do) they are still only 24 people and I've seen bigger alb/mid zergs than that.

Heck at one point both SotL and warders ran on 2fg yet this didnt destoy the server either.

I think it's great NP came to prydwen, it certainly made rvr more interesting and tough, and I see more hibs in rvr now than before NP came.

But why make such a big fuss about it if NP kills you? There are 3 frontier zones and loads of other things to do in daoc.

NP killed prydwen? Not in my humble opinion.

D

Derric

NP destroyed the server!!! I got LD last night and I blame them!!

K

kr0n

Thanks for the 5 stars :)

PS. Really, every NP whine thread should get instant 5 stars, or their own rank!

N

)nick(

RVR was abso-fakkin-lootely brilliant tonight! This server is far from dead when it comes to RVR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom