Well Ailinne under atack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Well, grats on those particular albs for mastering PVE (remember, not all albs are partaking on this stupidity). Will only make things easier for us on Sunday ;)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Jupitus said:
Yup... dated as it may seem, the game code of conduct is against passing of information outside of the game. This is why, incidentally, you cannot talk to members of the opposite realm.

Basically, it's against the spirit of the game, so we'd prefer people to not post here until after the event.

Thanks for the info :D

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
ok m8 where shall i start..

"Spaniards" & "Spanish Morons" - However Spanish the guild name sounds they are not ALL Spanish, even if they were your comments are racist and derogatory and i expect a retraction.

"Red Bull raid" - I know nearly all the players who compelted the "RB" type raids, a majority of them don't get to log on untill very late at night (12cet), so what do you expect them to do? They play the game the way they want and untill u pay their subs you are entitled to NOTHING from them. The same goes for anyone in any of the other realms. As long as they play within the CoC they are entitled to do ANYTHING they want at ANY TIME, the same as you are.

Overall i felt your post was ill advised and erronous, full of generalisation and racist comments towards our European brethren, not to metion by calling them "children" you are infact insulting a majority of them who I happen to know are mature adults whos lifestyle and work only allows then to play at and I quote "Stoopid '0' Clock". Just because you feel helpless i find it sad that you need to express your feelings in such an abusive and inconsidered manner. You could ofc present your opinions in a less insulting and racist way and find out a bit about your targets before making "silly" generalisations and spreading innacurate rumours.

Good day to you sir.

U take FH way to serious m8. I just read all ur comments daily and have huge laugh at times.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Calaclya said:
ok m8 where shall i start..

"Spaniards" & "Spanish Morons" - However Spanish the guild name sounds they are not ALL Spanish, even if they were your comments are racist and derogatory and i expect a retraction.

"Red Bull raid" - I know nearly all the players who compelted the "RB" type raids, a majority of them don't get to log on untill very late at night (12cet), so what do you expect them to do? They play the game the way they want and untill u pay their subs you are entitled to NOTHING from them. The same goes for anyone in any of the other realms. As long as they play within the CoC they are entitled to do ANYTHING they want at ANY TIME, the same as you are.

Overall i felt your post was ill advised and erronous, full of generalisation and racist comments towards our European brethren, not to metion by calling them "children" you are infact insulting a majority of them who I happen to know are mature adults whos lifestyle and work only allows then to play at and I quote "Stoopid '0' Clock". Just because you feel helpless i find it sad that you need to express your feelings in such an abusive and inconsidered manner. You could ofc present your opinions in a less insulting and racist way and find out a bit about your targets before making "silly" generalisations and spreading innacurate rumours.

Good day to you sir.

Where DO I Start NO and NO and NO

And don't go sticking up for you Mates as I don't think 99% of you Albs would like to be associated with them.

They the 1's who Started this Redbull Shit so Take the Whines that go With it as you can see by Posts that have been made it Not just Hibs it's Mids and Also you Bretheren ALBS So NO I won't Apologise for what I see.

As for For making Racists Remarks I find Ironic lol What do you Call a Spaniard ?????????? Danish/Welsh/German/Greek Rofl Racist for calling a Spaniard Spanish that is funny

Have a nice day

Soulja

Ging

Part of the furniture
Danord_durin said:
U take FH way to serious m8. I just read all ur comments daily and have huge laugh at times.

Racisim in any medium is wrong m8, where its to your face or via a msg board. I have spoken to one of the people who are being "insulted" and they were quite hurt by whats being said here. Yes, you are allowed to express yourself but there are rules here as well as elsewhere in society.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Soulja_IA_ said:
As for For making Racists Remarks I find Ironic lol What do you Call a Spaniard ?????????? Danish/Welsh/German/Greek Rofl Racist for calling a Spaniard Spanish that is funny
Just fuck off with your Spanish slagging.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Just fuck off with your Spanish slagging.

LOL Personal a bit there But Correct me if I am Wrong here is this Not the Spanish Guild on Alb who are forever doing these RB Raids if not then please correct me they may not all be Spanish but are they not Referred in all FH Posts as the Spanish Guild ???????

As for the Obscenity you made I let it pass this time doubt if Mods will knowing Children do read Forums.

Soulja

Ging

Part of the furniture
Soulja_IA_ said:
Where DO I Start NO and NO and NO

And don't go sticking up for you Mates as I don't think 99% of you Albs would like to be associated with them.

They the 1's who Started this Redbull Shit so Take the Whines that go With it as you can see by Posts that have been made it Not just Hibs it's Mids and Also you Bretheren ALBS So NO I won't Apologise for what I see.

Have a nice day

Soulja

The inflection of the word "Spaniard" as a derogatory term is in fact a form of abuse so therefore "Spanish morons" is derogatory to the spanish people as a whole, that is classed as racism.

Ofc it is down to personal perception. But as i have stated previously the people you are refering to are on the whole NOT spanish. So you are incorrect with regards to that assumption.

Oh and I certainly WILL go sticking up for my mates, firstly because they are my friends and secondly because I belive in their freedom to do what they want in this game. Who are you to tell them what they can/can't do? From what ive seen here you certainly require some further education in anger management as u appear to lash out with ill thought comments.

let me ask you, if you played from 00:00cet to 05:00/06:00 and ran with the same players every night what would you do?

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Cerberos said:
Nice comeback m8, no wonder albs resort to AC/RB raids.

It's a good way to avoid OP classes like Animist/Banshee tbh

and btw mids shouldn't cry about AC raids ;)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Calaclya said:
The inflection of the word "Spaniard" as a derogatory term is in fact a form of abuse so therefore "Spanish morons" is derogatory to the spanish people as a whole, that is classed as racism.

Ofc it is down to personal perception. But as i have stated previously the people you are refering to are on the whole NOT spanish. So you are incorrect with regards to that assumption.

Oh and I certainly WILL go sticking up for my mates, firstly because they are my friends and secondly because I belive in their freedom to do what they want in this game. Who are you to tell them what they can/can't do? From what ive seen here you certainly require some further education in anger management as u appear to lash out with ill thought comments.

let me ask you, if you played from 00:00cet to 05:00/06:00 and ran with the same players every night what would you do?

Well you Thread still making me laugh you definetly be having peeps in white coats around you house soon.

As for running with same peeps at 00:00cet to 05:00/06:00 I'd be questioning myself lol Who in they right mind plays this game at those ours rofl night after night Obviously some 1 with No life so as for you Question there is no answer to that especially at those times or maybe there is an answer.

GET A LIFE FFS

Soulja

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Soulja_IA_ said:
LOL Personal a bit there But Correct me if I am Wrong here is this Not the Spanish Guild on Alb who are forever doing these RB Raids if not then please correct me they may not all be Spanish but are they not Referred in all FH Posts as the Spanish Guild ???????
It's already been made clear to you that it is not "Spanish morons" who are responsible for the RB raids and the supposed "destruction of the server". The mere fact that you take words like this into your posts is laughable.
Soulja_IA_ said:
As for the Obscenity you made I let it pass this time doubt if Mods will knowing Children do read Forums.
Gee, thanks, however let me remind you again it was not me who broke the forum CoC by blabbing about a relic raid in progress, it was you. As for my "Obscenity", I do believe my choice of language is a justified reaction to your bigotry:
FH CoC said:
Strong language is okay, but fucking try not to fucking swear all the fucking time cos it is fucking annoying.
Best take a look yourself for future reference.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
It's already been made clear to you that it is not "Spanish morons" who are responsible for the RB raids and the supposed "destruction of the server". The mere fact that you take words like this into your posts is laughable.Gee, thanks, however let me remind you again it was not me who broke the forum CoC by blabbing about a relic raid in progress, it was you. As for my "Obscenity", I do believe my choice of language is a justified reaction to your bigotry:Best take a look yourself for future reference.

Do you hold Calaclya hand when you writing this ? as it seems you 2 are making the most on playing this Racism Bit ? think you both are trying to avoid why thread and lamenest all started.

As for Post I Apologised to Flim for starting it early but as stated I wasn't going to stay up till 4 in morning to start dam thing.

You Both need to lighten up and get a Life tbh as you both leading a rather Sheltered 1.

Soulja

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:

yeyeye, its not refered to me. But i would most likely not play EU, but US. Dunno why the hell they play on EU servers if they can only play daoc as a "single player" game. Its like trying to go shopping at 3am :p

Anyways, we all knew this was coming, so no big surprise there. The sad thing tho, is that those few nightowls are generating alot of "hate" towards the entire realm of alb.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Soulja_IA_ said:
As for running with same peeps at 00:00cet to 05:00/06:00 I'd be questioning myself lol Who in they right mind plays this game at those ours rofl night after night Obviously some 1 with No life so as for you Question there is no answer to that especially at those times or maybe there is an answer.

those people that work unusual shifts like Nurses, police officers, doctors, firemen/women, security staff etc. You know the people that HAVE to work those hours to make a living. These people are also the people that keep u safe when your tucked up in bed for the night. So when your talking about them getting a life you should think about it more before u make your statements.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
yeyeye, its not refered to me. But i would most likely not play EU, but US. Dunno why the hell they play on EU servers if they can only play daoc as a "single player" game. Its like trying to go shopping at 3am :p

Anyways, we all knew this was coming, so no big surprise there. The sad thing tho, is that those few nightowls are generating alot of "hate" towards the entire realm of alb.

I could not agree more. But what also annoys me is how few RR's I am able to attend since I dont play at those hours.

I just hate all that generalization. 1 alb add on 1 hib/mid = all albs are lame adder ect.

Thats just plain annoying to read about and say a lot more about the persons whining than anything they write. :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Calaclya said:
those people that work unusual shifts like Nurses, police officers, doctors, firemen/women, security staff etc. You know the people that HAVE to work those hours to make a living. These people are also the people that keep u safe when your tucked up in bed for the night. So when your talking about them getting a life you should think about it more before u make your statements.

Now you are Definetly losing the Plot m8 you are totally taking things way out of Hand as to what you Posted.THE GET A LIFE was directed at YOU and YOU Mates if you play them times.NORMAL People including the Above mention Sleep in they beds at them times YOU And YOU Mates on other hand definetly Need to get a LIFE.

Soulja

Kanim

Banned
Calaclya said:

reroll to us servers.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Soulja_IA_ said:
Do you hold Calaclya hand when you writing this ? as it seems you 2 are making the most on playing this Racism Bit ? think you both are trying to avoid why thread and lamenest all started.

no

Soulja_IA_ said:
As for Post I Apologised to Flim for starting it early but as stated I wasn't going to stay up till 4 in morning to start dam thing.

Yes, an apology to Film make's everything you have said OK.

Soulja_IA_ said:
You Both need to lighten up and get a Life tbh as you both leading a rather Sheltered 1.

On the contrary, I am happy with my life as it is, I have the luxury to choose how and what i spend my spare time on. As to my sheltered life, i cant agree more, I have had a very easy life filled with the richness of good friends and memorable times, an excellent education and a well paid job.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Calaclya said:
no

On the contrary, I am happy with my life as it is, I have the luxury to choose how and what i spend my spare time on. As to my sheltered life, i cant agree more, I have had a very easy life filled with the richness of good friends and memorable times, an excellent education and a well paid job.

Doesn't Sound like it M8 as other posts have said reroll on US servers but then again that be to much of a challenge to you and you friends wouldn't it.

You have to play against real players then not Npc's.

Think my discussion with you has ended as you obviously only Post for an argument and I'm Tired reading same Crap you post.

So on my behalf with you It's (THE END)

Soulja

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
think we've had about 3 pages too much of this thread...

(it's on page 3 for me :p I know some of you have like half a post per page and will be on page 20 by now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom