Well Ailinne under atack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Cmon Albs Get some Balls if you Want Relic back do it Primetime not Stoopid '0' Clock.

You just can't hack it can you Oh well had my Fun be even funnier if you don't suceed.

Soulja

DO NOT POST ABOUT RELIC/KEEP/WHATEVER RAIDS ON FH WHEN THEY ARE UNDER WAY - Flim

Torvus

Fledgling Freddie
I think they got wiped at 2.30am...Prolly will wait a couple of hours and take it when basically noone is about.

Was quite a fun defence though ^^

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Ailinne lost.

How pathetic can you get, really sad.

Is it so hard to make relic raids, which isent at 3am or similar times?

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Nothing to be said that we havent heard before, tsk tsk!!!

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
i bet ur mum's will be getting u a new alarm clock this xmas so ur late night rr's continue. :puke:

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Argyle_Avendale said:
Ailinne lost.

How pathetic can you get, really sad.

Is it so hard to make relic raids, which isent at 3am or similar times?

why does it have anything to do with being hard when its a 24/7 game ?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Bit sad this happened, was making plans for a prime time raid before Sunday.

We suicided at Ailinne at midnight, looked pretty safe at that point.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
luribeauty said:
i bet ur mum's will be getting u a new alarm clock this xmas so ur late night rr's continue. :puke:
Just a small question here, why do they need an alarmclock to stay awake?

Technically its used to wake someone that is asleep but if they are already awake dont they need something like a cup of coffe instead of an alarmclock?

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Well i wouldnt miss my sleep, for having a relic two more days -_-

Altho it is kinda lame to keep ac rr´ing. Suppose it wont stop, we´ll just have to start doing to same.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
not as if the relics make any difference to albs, hope we see a few more infs out now.

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
Well i wouldnt miss my sleep, for having a relic two more days -_-

Altho it is kinda lame to keep ac rr´ing. Suppose it wont stop, we´ll just have to start doing to same.

fyi you have been doing the same before you got the relic last weekend.

just ask Don, Llavanna, Mimosa, Cenedra, Lick, Palmito, Komaha, Curou, Goir, Sylavina, Palmito (and others that i dont have the names on - was approx 2 fg hibs a couple of days before you raided last weekend)

its nothing new that realms try to relic raid at late hours.

and imo its perfectly ok to try to raid at those hours, aslong as you dont log in a zerg (gives the defending realm a chance to defend)

how many albs were on relic keep btw ?

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
100 billon albs, looks like some kids is skiving school today...... dont worry we will get it back we do it the proper way in prime time again. aint scared of albs, shame they don't have the guts to do the same but then again it is albs.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Please dont do that again. what was it? 1-2fg? Do you mind not saying Albs, say who it was instead, cant be that many.

And Yes as an alb I hate it too, but not like you allways dot(cry cry we lost relic, now we cant rvr at all we are lost) rather it annoys me because I did not get to be in it. I wanna do RR's and Keeptakes but I cant do it either at that hour, hence I hate raids of any kind at that hour.

But stop that bitching about how all albs allways play at 4am to take relics, because you have a valid point, but by saying stuff like that which everyone know is untrue just makes the case lame.

Cant be that hard putting names on the few albs there at that hour.

Other than that I agree. STOP that 4am raiding whoever you are. I wanna join in. :(

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
If you dont like people taking relics none primetime then try this:

http://www.camelotherald.com/feedback.php

Am sure mythic will understand your concerns, as it is a 24/7 game there is not much you can do, to be honest whines of anyone taking a relic none primetime are getting old...

:m00:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
The sad part is that this should result in mids and hibs should work on getting the relics back. But whenever mids try we always get the hibs in the back. What about hitting another relic keep while we are fighting the albs??
Well I guess the hibs will always be the backstabbing morons that cant read the war map and use it to their advantage :rolleyes:

scorge said:
If you dont like people taking relics none primetime then try this:

http://www.camelotherald.com/feedback.php

Am sure mythic will understand your concerns, as it is a 24/7 game there is not much you can do, to be honest whines of anyone taking a relic none primetime are getting old...

:m00:
Yes, but that don’t change the fact that the albs that are doing this is pathetic morons with no life. :)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
The sad part is that this should result in mids and hibs should work on getting the relics back. But whenever mids try we always get the hibs in the back. What about hitting another relic keep while we are fighting the albs??
Well I guess the hibs will always be the backstabbing morons that cant read the war map and use it to their advantage :rolleyes:

donno about this but i saw many times mids adding on hibz when they do RR so whats ur point?

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Would be nice with a rule in game like:

"you need to be minimum 25 people in a bg and in relic room for people to be able to pick a relic up."

That would at least stop the 1fg raids at 5am. :) and no raids from 3pm-12am will ever have less people. :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Stlong roleplaying tbh...were about 20+/- albs at ailiene...there were 23 hibs online at the time...4am in case ur wondering.

QQ from me.

/Dracus

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Ashala said:
why does it have anything to do with being hard when its a 24/7 game ?

Maybe cuz many ppl got work, and cuz its normal to sleep at 3am? Thats also why there is such a thing as "primetime".

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
you need 2fg to get it out of a relic temple... not sure if there's a limit for enemy relics stored in keeps though.

Oh and next time don't post here when things are still in progress - as lame as you may think them to be, wait till the raid is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom