Welcome Newbies!

Y

~YuckFou~

OK, seeing as teacher has told us that we have to be good, I thought a welcome thread might be nice and warm.
A small description of who we are and a hello. So....

Hello newbie,
My name is to the left of this text. I'm a CS player and old. However I'm married to Mrs Yuck (a cat scat fetishist) and manage to remain vigourous regardless.
I'm usually a very tolerant person and I will not try and touch you.
If you are bad though I will be forced to put you over my knee and spank you, for a small charge.

next.....

S

SilverHood

hey newbie!
My name is to the left of this text. I'm a DAoC player and in my late teens.
I'm usually a very nice person and I will not try and spam your posts.
If you are bad though, I will be forced to hand you over to "~YuckFou~" and get him to spank you.
He may charge you.

next.....

T

Testin da Cable

Hi Newbies!

My name is to the left of this text. Yes, it means something. People usually call me TdC for short. Once I was active playing Unreal, and some other FPS genre games that are so old you've never heard of them. Nowadays I like playing RPGs like Neverwinter and Morrowind, and I'm waiting for a game called EVE. I'm a reasonably nice person unless my caffeine level drops below a certain point, for then my cerebrum shuts down the n.i.c.e processor to shunt power to the primary motivators.

Oh, yeah, Yuck stops charging you after 7 or 8 spanks.

Next!

S

stu

undaredevils.jpg

D

doh_boy

cage: That wasn't subtle enough :rolleyes:

Hi my name is <-- there and I don't do anything of interest..ever.

but I won't hand you over to yuck. :D

O

old.Fweddy

Hi Newbies. We'll get along fine just as soon as you learn to worship me.

P

Pro]v[etheus

Originally posted by ~YuckFou~
Hello newbie,
My name is to the left of this text. I'm a CS player and old. However I'm married to Mrs Yuck (a cat scat fetishist) and manage to remain vigourous regardless.

OMG Yuck, the fact that Mrs Yuck is into eating cat poo is enough to put anyone off :puke:

On a lighter note....

Hello newbies, im an avid TFC fan although not played on a regualr basis since BW went p2p. If you want a game then check out Pippa666's thread on the HL/TFC/CS forum (game pimping).

That's it for now.

S

Summo

Hi Newbies!

My name is to the left of this text.

<Infantile nonsense deleted>

S

Summo

Artistic license. :eek:

But yes, it does hurt. Stings when I pee-pee. :(

D

danger

Hi Newbies!

My name is to the left of this text.

I'm an antisocial bastard and if you should say something which in my almighty opinion is not worthy of mine eyes to read thou shalt feel my wrath (note: no sexual pun was intended... wij dishes out the 'man lovin' on this forum if ya's into that sorta thing)

oh and remember, if I should not like you....

W

Will

Hmnnn, interesting...

I'm Will. I'm a vicar. I have a weird love affair with FreeBSD, yet still use windows so I can play Operation Flashpoint (game liaison) and Battlefield 1942. I play other games, but I have a very short attention span, so they don't last long.

I have lots of other weird stuff going on, but you'll get to know that as time goes on.

H

hoggsboss

i still consider myself a newbie although i have lurked a lot and posted a few bits and pieces, have to say i haven't found anyone too obnoxious yet but then i also haven't posted senseless crap yet :)

*waves at everyone*

R

raw

Originally posted by hoggsboss
i still consider myself a newbie although i have lurked a lot and posted a few bits and pieces, have to say i haven't found anyone too obnoxious yet but then i also haven't posted senseless crap yet :)

*waves at everyone*

Theres still time :D

G

Gef

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
Nowadays I like playing RPGs like Neverwinter and Morrowind, and I'm waiting for a game called EVE.

I got beta application through the other day for EVE, haven't downloaded it yet, been too busy playing Freelancer which rox, first game I have played that actually made me stop playing DAoC for more than 2 days.

Anyone tried EVE yet, I know there has been LOADS of beta applications sent back cause like 4 friends got them on the same day?

Sorry bit OT, i'm Gef not really a newbie, I just lurk lots.

Y

yorkiechan

Hi guys

yeah yeah im a newbie (to the forums) but have been gaming for quite some time.I play mainly FPS but have been known to dabble in NWN and Morrowind.I am totally inept when it comes to pc tech stuff but can hold my own (and anybody elses)in the gaming fraternity..so please be gentle with me boys...

T

TedTheDog

Perhaps you didnt think I was serious

This isnt a game lads. Taunting newbies in such a way is borderline, but cage and perplex used imagery very well indeed. Too well. Your point was very well made and who am I to dissapoint you?
.cage and perplex are now banned
Summo, Novamir and ^Danger, your pushing it.

H

hellsy0x

Perplex and Dime and Cage Live on tho, IN our hearts!

viva la perplex and dime!

banned but never forgoten!

F

Flimgoblin

To jump on the nice bandwagon rather than the reactionary one...

I'm Flimgoblin, a green thing which escaped the dark age of camelot forums and occasionally gibbers incomprehensibly in something on General.

Much like TdC my 'niceness' is directly proportional to the amount of caffeine in my bloodstream.

D

Durzel

Now seems as good a time as any to point out that "kick throws" are frowned on in almost all official Street Fighter tournaments.

X

Xtro

Hi Newbies! (talking to myself maybe but still)

I'm Xtro as you can see by my name to the left. My avatar is a pic of me hugging TDC when I was 9 yrs old.

For quite a while I used to help run the Barrysworld Tribes League (BWTL) where I admin'd many exciting 0-0 games and organised Fun Cups where you could play in maps with fart sounds. The winters rolled by.

For a brief time I was Tribes Community Liasion and I was the Team England Captain in the first Tribes World Championships (TWC) ran by Dynamix.

Nowadays I play BF1942, MOHAA, AoM (about to be spanked by Wij) and...daoc (whispers last bit) occasionally.

In the real world I work in a top secret bunker in London where I watch people in apartments on a video screen whilst muttering "Agent TIGGR 20890...report" according to the likes of mank and Summo. Of course they are fools for the bunker is in Sheffield. Muhahaha.

I enjoy arguing and debating issues - debating is arguing but quietly done and no one holds a broken beer bottle.

I'm usually very friendly but the power of TXT communication often doesn't help the proper feelings of a poster come across so arguments ensue and I go nuts tbh when people don't actually seem to listen to others.

Finally...I am a Sheffield Wednesday supporter which makes me quite upset most of the time.

BUT NOT LAST NIGHT MUHAHAHAH COVENTRY F*U!!!!!!!

5-1 5-1 5-1.

Welcome!

/edit : wow took so long to finish this drivel I missed the banning of cage and perp.

K

kan

For the benefit of the newb's i present the following

jc.jpg

X

Xtro

old..

and shit...

so shit, old, and ripped off a million times and pretty stupid to post as 2 ppl just got banned.

Fuck me, are you Dubya in disguise?

Users who are viewing this thread