Welcome Newbies!

F

Fex

Hi newbies I am Fex formerly known as Aph3x in the days of l33t. I just tend to lurk around on the boards and stick my neck in every now and then. I stick to playing CS and other FPS games most of the time but i have been known to play a few RPGs.

PS. If Wij starts to flirt just beat him round the head a couple of times with a stick and he'll move onto someone else.

P

pg_exoshear

Hi... I'm Exoshear, I don't play many games anymore really. <_<
And I lurk on these forums a lot. :)

N

Novamir

Re: Perhaps you didnt think I was serious

Originally posted by TedTheDog

Summo, Novamir and ^Danger, your pushing it.

:confused:

was that offensive to anyone? i thought it was just a humourous pic :rolleyes:

*me scuttles back to cozy daoc forums where being silly is allowed*

S

Sawtooth

Hello

Im usually Sawtooth and I dont know why Im here. Does anyone know the way out?

M

mank!

sorry, but what the fuck have i missed? there's more examples of censorship on the first page of this thread than i've seen here since i started reading. it's barely recognisable tbh.

K

kan

Re: Re: Perhaps you didnt think I was serious

Originally posted by Novamir

:confused:

was that offensive to anyone? i thought it was just a humourous pic :rolleyes:

*me scuttles back to cozy daoc forums where being silly is allowed*

yer behave yourself!!! you know the rules.

tssk some people :rolleyes:

M

Munkey-

oooooo wait a mo. we did this ages ago. lemme look for mine....

reading through past posts....what a twit i was. fuck it

I'm munkey. I live in Qatar (shortly to be a piece of pulverised rock). I'm of a nationality i shall not specify due to the riducle i might receive. I love music, will read anything and I hate maths.

M

mank!

Are you Welsh, munk?

My name is Frank, and I am a middle aged, fat, balding and ugly man. I have two rottweilers, who I have trained to perform fellatio on me. I have never had sex in my life, or spoken to a woman. I was routinely physically abused by my parents as a child, and have no legs after serving in the US Army during Vietnam. Please... help... me...

F

Furr

I am Fur. Im originally a Wireplay refugee who found a new home and so far has decided not to go back.

L

leggy

Hi

My name is legendario although you wouldn't guess it by looking to the left.

I am a spastic and deleted my forum account while under the influence of everything (S&M included)

I am also a game junkie and can be regularly seen with my cock inside a ps2 (or Tremor).

I would still be called legendario if I could get my name changed back (see sentence 2)

Have fun...

we do :/

edit: i also do realise that my new name is borderline homosexual (just a little more than my original)

T

Testin da Cable

wb leggy :)

btw...sorry to pee on your shoes mankeh, but if you served in vietnam then you're _not middle-aged. ahem. I fear middle-agedness :eek6:

S

Sir Frizz

I was wondering how you(scienzato) knew Ono after only just registering. :)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Leggy is just hiding from the world.

C

charl8tan

Could just be hiding from you dolly.....I know I do most of the time ;)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

That's a pity. I have some strawberry Angel Delight here that I can't finish :(

L

leggy

I would never hide from dolly :D

(tbh Tremor was getting a bit full on ... damn stalker)

R

Rubber Bullets

Though rumour has it that he is neither fat, nor a business man.

Ignore my name left, I only use it here and a couple of other forums, no one can ever spell it, and virtually no one knows what it means (;) Lester). Just call me RB; those that know me do. I did have a brief brush with Bodhi once but apart from that I've never flamed or been flamed, don't be put off, its not that bad here.

s

K

kan

schadenfreude \SHAHD-n-froy-duh\, noun:
A malicious satisfaction in the misfortunes of others.

The historian Peter Gay -- who felt Schadenfreude as a Jewish child in Nazi-era Berlin, watching the Germans lose coveted gold medals in the 1936 Olympics -- has said that it "can be one of the great joys of life."
--Edward Rothstein, "Missing the Fun of a Minor Sin." New York Times, February 5, 2000

Often the people Pi met in Mendocino wanted to hear these terrible stories, the personal disasters, or they quoted them back to her from what they'd read, with a certain glitter in their eyes -- giving Pi the chance to wonder again as she once had in a Wittgenstein seminar why there wasn't a word in English for Schadenfreude, that very human pleasure taken in other people's misery.
--Sylvia Brownrigg, The Metaphysical Touch

If self-replicating e-commerce baby tycoons get on your nerves, it's schadenfreude time. It's true that the Nasdaq rebounded after its staggering loss Tuesday. Nonetheless, what AP described as "the most volatile day ever for U.S. stocks" left a distinctly bearish aftertaste.
--"Market Motion Sickness." The Industry Standard's Media Grok, April 5, 2000

Users who are viewing this thread