welcome BC on camlann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
Lol, you won't see me there atleast.. but to who ever went, gl guys
Scaredy Cat.

We don't bite :). Well most of us don't. Don't trust the hunters.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Bellona said:
Only seen 1 from bc online so far... :m00:

.. thus my words "some m8s" were carefully chosen :p

We started 1 week ago, played 3 days or so (99% pve xp-ing) and then xmas came and took us away. So its not very strange rly.

popa

Fledgling Freddie
no long time ago i waz giving welcome too bs on camlann but now i see thei come whit same lammer play tipe from excalib whos "gay" is gay on all places gratz BC u only can kill ppl at low hp after combat or on pve
give hell and fire too BC whit reward or whit out reward chain them :pP make them suffer

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
we are all currently up and running as a main grp leveling:) we should see u all in 2005 for some PvP action, when we get toa'd up n ML's all that shit etc :)

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
mite be pricks to u lot :> cuz ur all assholes, except a few :) but BC are nice people, nice to me and i'm nice to them, they have no problems,

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
dont play wirey any more :) stlong aug/mend healer skillz :>

Heaton

Fledgling Freddie
popa said:
no long time ago i waz giving welcome too bs on camlann but now i see thei come whit same lammer play tipe from excalib whos "gay" is gay on all places gratz BC u only can kill ppl at low hp after combat or on pve
give hell and fire too BC whit reward or whit out reward chain them :pP make them suffer

Hell and fire for all excalib lammer!!!! :clap:

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
popa said:

What? What's wrong with your keyboard m8? Tip: use commas ^^

Did you welcome bs on camlann? I bet you did... and how were we lame on Excal? What alb/hib are you on Excal?

"only kill ppl with low HP" lol

You made my day, m8! :clap:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
popa said:
fuck off of our forums and not come back plzzzz

In your language.. which is piggish English ><.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
mite be pricks to u lot :> cuz ur all assholes, except a few but BC are nice people, nice to me and i'm nice to them, they have no problems,

plz if we are such ass holes take a hint and fuck off :)

I only read the 2 posts above me and they had naughty words in.. so I'd like to say fuckidy fuck fuck too.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Thats not what FH is about... we have lost the meaning and soul of this forum ppl!

This forum is about insults, whines and flame. Its about laughing at ppls daoc misfortune and making them feel bad about it. Its about arguments between Nexus and Ruin and laughing when pinp takes the piss... but hell it isnt about being friends! Are you sure ur the original pinp? :(

That film rocked. Willow the ginger one is soo seXeh

And his dad, he was on a movie about two lovers and something about fate, on TV just now. He rocks too.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
I saw a member of BC running around Domnann yesterday, skald I think, was yellow con at lvl 23 so they are lvling real fast :eek:

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Kicks said:
I saw a member of BC running around Domnann yesterday, skald I think, was yellow con at lvl 23 so they are lvling real fast :eek:

dunno what skalds we have, but im soon level 40 atleast, and that definatly not yellow to a lvl 23

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Not exactly fast if u think my sorc got 41 in 2 days :eek:

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
the skald has not been joining us in xp grps, i have forgot his name but he's level 26 now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom