welcome BC on camlann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helme

Resident Freddy
They were well, a bonedancer banelord abusing guildgroup who liked pissing off the rest of Midgard by rolling in and taking artis :p

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
actually ..a bunch of fellas who are looking for a small change and a few laughs so levelling up and doing some small pk groups atm i think.

Heaton

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
They were well, a bonedancer banelord abusing guildgroup who liked pissing off the rest of Midgard by rolling in and taking artis :p

BC is/was one of exc/mid's strongest rvr guilds, and they are hardly famous for being a "bonedancer banelord abusing guildgroup". They are (most of em :( ) extremely good, efficent, dedicated and nice ppl. About artis, first come first served, as clearly stated by GOA in all these "oh noez he took me precious arti" cases, that if anything shows they got the right attitude for camlann. So imo , lay off the qq, good luck and welcome BC! :cheers:

Pinp

Banned
old.windforce said:
if not BC, Lios Alfar would

No.... before I sold we would see them most nights in Ruin groups, won 4/5 fights, was rather easy as I remember it. :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Never met them in RvR. If I did, they would have been chained :D. Just like Cyclodia.... damn biatch. Not that I did chain her :).

But if they zerg me in Colswold they will get a nice place on my friends list.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Pinp said:
No.... before I sold we would see them most nights in Ruin groups, won 4/5 fights, was rather easy as I remember it. :p

when they were RR3 perhaps

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
since NF and rr5 is no way in tank grps.

2 sorcers 90% inmune and 2 rm 90%evade.. and a ml8 rr5 reaver death combo. etc etc etc

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:

well, i know at the beginning they were really freefrags ... but just watch em now ... they win a lot of fights and we lose alot to em
but as uber they seem so sucky they are for playing 3 years together and still lose fights with 8 ml10 chars and perfect setup :p
btw i miss u pinp !!! wanna get flamed :(

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:
Never met them in RvR. If I did, they would have been chained :D. Just like Cyclodia.... damn biatch. Not that I did chain her :).

You obviously dont know BC..they arent french randoms ..or fotm english guilds that get auto chained for being new ..

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Welll - welcome to Camlann BC! Hope you'll have a blast here :D

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
You obviously dont know BC..they arent french randoms ..or fotm english guilds that get auto chained for being new ..
Everyone gets chained at some point...

Prisma/Sniper

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:

cyclodia hasnt played camlann for such a long time??:S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom