welcome BC on camlann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
They were well, a bonedancer banelord abusing guildgroup who liked pissing off the rest of Midgard by rolling in and taking artis :p

I once attacked danos before <groove> could hit it and we took gov :|

Does that make me 1337 ? :|

Only idiots whine anyway, 90% of the "arti theft" threads were some guild being faster than the other.

Time to time it happened that a healer stole an arti by porting out, but that wasn't the case mostly.

vintervargen

Banned
too bad we've never seen 'ruin' or 'fear' or whatever the 'good guilds' are named, on a regular rvr server. as they are so l33t i mean :)

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
too bad we've never seen 'ruin' or 'fear' or whatever the 'good guilds' are named, on a regular rvr server. as they are so l33t i mean :)

yes cause if your not l33t your not having fun right? :twak:

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:

cos regular rvr servers = zzzzz

After you been on Camlann, standard servers are just so boring, at least for me prolly the same for many others here aswell. Lets play chase the alb zerg, zzzz.

Jaison X

Fledgling Freddie
After you been on Camlann, standard servers are just so boring, at least for me prolly the same for many others here aswell. Lets play chase the alb zerg, zzzz.

totaly agree... :)

Tubie

Fledgling Freddie
half of u dont evern know who BC are, so why u whining so much ?????

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Tubie said:
half of u dont evern know who BC are, so why u whining so much ?????
Cause I hate anyone who is involved with Excalibur.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
cos regular rvr servers = zzzzz

Utterly agree.

And in the point of view of a clueless albian friar in her first day of the 'new' and 'improved' RvR system.. run up to a tower, get wtf pwned by aoes, /release and LD yourself because it takes fucking forever to port, and I'll LD anyway.

The moment Camlann dies, all my remaining hope in DAoC will be faded away.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
vintervargen said:

hehe ;)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I enjoy camlann more than excalibur however the excal 1337's would stomp the camlann 1337's back and forth 747.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
I enjoy camlann more than excalibur however the excal 1337's would stomp the camlann 1337's back and forth 747.
If we had cross server battles sure.

But if they were to come to Camlann they will suffer. muahahaha

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Thx for all the love, ppl ^^

BC on Camlann is not an official "let's move the guild to Camlann" thing, it's more some m8s who are from BC on mid/excal who plan to have some fun on Camlann. But who knows, with the current NF rvr on excal, maybe more BCers will follow over to Camlann..

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Klonk said:
Thx for all the love, ppl ^^

BC on Camlann is not an official "let's move the guild to Camlann" thing, it's more some m8s who are from BC on mid/excal who plan to have some fun on Camlann. But who knows, with the current NF rvr on excal, maybe more BCers will follow over to Camlann..
At 100g paid to me tax I hope.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, you won't see me there atleast.. but to who ever went, gl guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom