wekest RvR class

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by old.Thanatlos
Something that links the 4 skill lines together would be nice, parry reactive tiny spreadheal style anyone? (similar crap to other fighter/healer hybrids and mage/healer hybrids)

Very interesting suggestion I should say.

Y

ye-roon

i met a warden with my pala once, damn he was hard to hit, when i used my sabre i couldn't get trough to him, 1 attack was bubble, the other was at his shield or on his weap. so needed my jambiya. ne way if there is one gimped class in rvr its the pala...

H

hiban

Originally posted by ye-roon
i met a warden with my pala once, damn he was hard to hit, when i used my sabre i couldn't get trough to him, 1 attack was bubble, the other was at his shield or on his weap. so needed my jambiya. ne way if there is one gimped class in rvr its the pala...

Pallies arent more gimped in rvr than thanes or champs. The fact that they have the best defense in game makes them very good in duels and fgs vs fgs and such. Pallies are group supportive chars. Thanes and champs are not.
So... How many times did he hit you? and how much damage did he do whe he finally hit? Id guess around like 70 or so maybe. Thats 2 blocks from you, and that chant your yours will have u on full hp again, more or less... Pally versus warden is a never ending fight, kinda. But in the end the paladin should win, as the warden dont regen hp, wich pallies do. This is why i kinda stay away from them when soloing :)

Y

ye-roon

well lets compare:

arms with 50 shield, 28 parry
pala with 42 shield, around 20 parry
arms with alot less cons still alot more hp
arms = more dex
same armor
so uhm pala's are better in defense, i think not.

Z

Zephyrx

Originally posted by ye-roon
well lets compare:

arms with 50 shield, 28 parry
pala with 42 shield, around 20 parry
arms with alot less cons still alot more hp
arms = more dex
same armor
so uhm pala's are better in defense, i think not.

paladin's have their af buff and af chant, giving them quite a bit more damage resistence, so, alltho less reactive defenses they have more defense on an other terrain

and i think we all know how arms vs paladin duels end :p

H

hiban

Originally posted by Zephyrx
paladin's have their af buff and af chant, giving them quite a bit more damage resistence, so, alltho less reactive defenses they have more defense on an other terrain

What he said

Users who are viewing this thread