Weirdest thing to happen to you in daoc

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
I wish i was innocent enough to find that offensive :p Ask around, theres very little i find offensive, but damn i enjoy the wierder side of human life :D

Didn't say it was a bad line though - if it ain't broke and all that, but it's a new one on me lol!

That said, i did once tell a girl she had blokes hair and ended up going out with her for about a month (once her hair had grown a bit :D)

So... 'mon Castus - wheres this pic you promised? ;) haha!

actually, im at work, that wouldn't be fair at all...

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Well, seems I was proven wrong. ;)
Pakaia said:
im wondering how many times you have done this yourself.
Congratulations on missing the joke.
Pakaia said:
but ur right about Belomar - just cos u dont have the ability to persuade an attractive female into ur grasp, doesn't mean nobody else does!
Heh, whatever. I just don't see DAoC as a place to "persuade attractive females into my grasp", you know. Even if I did, I just don't go for the girls that send me naked pics of themselves first thing, sorry. Actually, I don't go for the naked pic thing at all, I prefer to see that for myself with my own eyes.

Pakaia

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Well, seems I was proven wrong. ;)Congratulations on missing the joke.Heh, whatever. I just don't see DAoC as a place to "persuade attractive females into my grasp", you know. Even if I did, I just don't go for the girls that send me naked pics of themselves first thing, sorry. Actually, I don't go for the naked pic thing at all, I prefer to see that for myself with my own eyes.

lol guess subtle sarcasm doesn't come over very well here.
but ur right its not the usual place to 'pull', so i can definitely see ur point.
i do want to emphasise that it didn't happen first thing, and i certainly don't make a habit of it :)
ppl always look down on others who meet on the internet :(

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I personally don't look down on people who met on the Internet. However, like I said, I don't normally associate DAoC with a place to meet potential romantic partners. ;)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
I met Pamela Anderson and Angelina Jolie whilst playing DAOC one night....

It well was them as well cos like they both sent me pics of them!!!!

confused

Can't get enough of FH
When scing first came out, I went with my little (then) lowb infiltrator into camelot to get sced for thid... Only scer that wasn't busy was Bellona, i gave the order, and it was before the trade window sc was known... by me atleast. unfortuneatly at that time my much faster internet connection was down, thus i was using a 56k and I went LD, when I came back Bellona had disappeared, I pmed some of his guildies, to find that he was in the army and had gone off somewhere.... Luckily he came back.... 6 months later, but he didn't charge for the sc :)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Aeva said:
A couple of days back while I was in housing with my 50 paladin, Dorimor, I suddenly joined a group, but it was with this 50 druid called cogan, very strange

ban him X-realmer :cheers:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Pakaia said:
im wondering how many times you have done this yourself.

I only put lipstick on my boobs on thursday nights :(

I know full well about women gamers ;) a bloke in the guild didn't belive my wife was female until we all got on voicecomms one day...

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
I only put lipstick on my boobs on thursday nights :(

I know full well about women gamers ;) a bloke in the guild didn't belive my wife was female until we all got on voicecomms one day...

I heard that was you just putting on a squeeky voice!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom