Weirdest thing to happen to you in daoc

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Strangest thing I've ever had happen to me was when I jumped around inside my house, slightly bored, and I managed to fell through some crack.

All of the sudden I was in something that looked like a void with just plain graphics like that screenie of "null" earlier in this post but the character was looking like it was still falling. This happened for about a minute or two then I suddenly see something take shape far below me and after another couple of seconds I realize its the treetops and roofs of the housing zone and I fell "through and around the world" sort of....whole thing took several minutes and regardless of being an bonedancer I went SPLUT! and died on impact to the ground. :D

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
i had a level 43sb a long time ago, before SI. i was in alb df, i saw a grey con around level 16ish, he was killing rats - i pa'd him, for 1 dmg. :/ with like -1525 or something, then he hit me and i was hit for over 2k dmg, then the rat killed him. some wierd bug

Crocky

Banned
first i saw a warlock die, then i saw a SM die and then i saw a bonedancer die.

joking.:m00:

Kaod

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
how about when loads of epic mobs suddenly spawned in emain one day and started chasing people ;)

Hehe, yeah that was good.

Also, in Mid Malmo zone, when the Draks went invisible after about a minute, and people were taking invisible aggro from everywhere, even up on the hill safe zone. IIRC, only pets could attack the things, and this was before SM Supp groups too, so SM pets were in scarce supply. :p

Everz

FH is my second home
I remember when i played my necro on US, i used to xp in OF emain since i thought it was an xp zone (had no idea what rvr was) killed a mob in the graveyard and got 10rp for it.

Also when killing grannies I ended up getting a Granny Shawl drop of one.

Nother one also was when i sat next to the wizzie/guards inside CS for about a 45mins, came back and i was getting PBT spammed on me by them and could run at speed 6, was best laugh ever

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
When my buffbot stood idling and got chainganked by an aggro Templar inside NF Benowych. Pretty sure someone in france pulled the strings there...

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
badger badger badger!

Anyone still have that ss? Was so funny when I first saw it

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
After a recent server crash (no warning) I logged back in and reboofed at CS. Then went back into RvR. Went to change Bows for a slower high dmg one to find it no longer in inventory. Then noticed I had two activated Fool's Bows, 1 in ranged slot other in inventory. Rightnow'd it and they fixed it it in a day or two.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
That day Emain got hacked was hilarious - Apocolypse, Legion and Glacier Giants spawning by the dozen right by the Alb MG :lol:

All you promising screenies, givf!!! I've gone through two machines since them days, so no screenies left from then :(

Ormorof

FH is my second home
logged onto my runie once and had all the stats from thane on same account :|

124 pie sucks on a runie :p

(and 360 strength wasnt much use :p )

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Taking the piss outta a 'girl' in group ( i said she was really a guy) and then having a pic sent 5 mins later with my chars name written in red lipstick across her (very) nice breasts:p Was a bizarre day:)

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Castus said:
Taking the piss outta a 'girl' in group ( i said she was really a guy) and then having a pic sent 5 mins later with my chars name written in red lipstick across her (very) nice breasts:p Was a bizarre day:)
*grabs pen*

and who was this you insulted? :D

As an added bonus, im really good at getting lipstick off of bewbies 8)

Marc

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
I had that as well once--me and my guildies from Alb/Excal were exping up in Hib/Prydwen and got ganked by a Mid FG at the Fins near DC in the old frontiers. Being killed first, I released immediately and bought a horse, only to be immediately ported back to the site with all my dead guildies around me. I proceeded to rezz two of them before the Mids decided to come back and wipe us again. ;)

hehe I remember that! I also remember Rambo bringing a full stealth group to kill us, as we killed him twice as level 30ish.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Castus said:

that's a photoshop plugin...

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Getting ported to the old frontiers on my Nightshade on Camlann :D.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Castus said:
Taking the piss outta a 'girl' in group ( i said she was really a guy) and then having a pic sent 5 mins later with my chars name written in red lipstick across her (very) nice breasts:p
Yeah, that's likely. Why would a (reportedly) good-looking girl go to such trouble proving her gender to some random geek on an online computer game? Pull the other one, why don't you, it's got bells on. :rolleyes:

Marc

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
Yeah, that's likely. Why would a (reportedly) good-looking girl go to such trouble proving her gender to some random geek on an online computer game? Pull the other one, why don't you, it's got bells on. :rolleyes:

LOLOL

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Castus said:
hehe trust me it wasn`t....:p

it's under Filter->pron->boobs

can choose lipstick size and colour and everything.

Belomar - maybe she just really liked castus ;)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Some of us have a way of pulling mate and others are just Swedish:p

Pakaia

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
it's under Filter->pron->boobs

can choose lipstick size and colour and everything.

Belomar - maybe she just really liked castus ;)

im wondering how many times you have done this yourself.

but ur right about Belomar - just cos u dont have the ability to persuade an attractive female into ur grasp, doesn't mean nobody else does!

i liked castus' originality and frustratingly set ways that, as women are prone to do, i was determined to change. part of that meant proving to him i am female. but castus is confused, this did not happen on the day that i met him.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Castus said:
Some of us have a way of pulling mate and others are just Swedish:p
a way of pulling?? So your way of pulling is to accuse chicks of being guys in drag, and you expect us to believe that gets you laid??? :|

Hang on, you're not one of these people with a fetish for being smacked by big, slightly feminine men, are you? :eek7:

Pakaia

Fledgling Freddie
Rediknight said:
a way of pulling?? So your way of pulling is to accuse chicks of being guys in drag, and you expect us to believe that gets you laid??? :|

Hang on, you're not one of these people with a fetish for being smacked by big, slightly feminine men, are you? :eek7:

lol unbelievable isn't it, how a fun post has the potential to turn into a whingefest.
u must be swedish if u found that offensive :p

and i dont want to be pedantic, but he didnt accuse me of being a male in drag - just a male - but it was slightly more than this accusation that got me interested!

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Oh god i wish i had`nt even replied now:p Ok weirdest thing ever to happen to me in daoc was pulling blah blah mobs and ending up in Flims frontroom etc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom