Weirdest thing to happen to you in daoc

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
The time I got locked in between the Relic doors on the Old Frontiers in Midgard was very funny. As only thing I could do is send a RightNow and I just sat thier and talked on my char while locked away in my little prison for a day. Had no intrest in leveling an alt back then.

Another one I could read what the Albs where saying in thier Porting Area, even after a relog I could, that was really funny....

I think it was in Emain in Beta when Kemor spawned a dragon at the AMG gates *thinks* Unsure if that happend or I had a DAoC Dream :s

The time I fell asleep at my keyboard and woke up and had gained enough exp to my next level but I was'nt grouped, thoo It was at a net cafe all nighter :D

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i was riding a horse with my lvl 20 shaman before new frontiers. The horse stopped then suddenly dumped me outside of mjoliner into the agro right next to it. THe horse then wondered back to midgard.

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Died outside Avalon City in Alb SI. I released and was bound at Fort Gwyntel (in the center of the zone N of where I died). After about 3/4 mins I had discovered that the mobs that had just killed me, were *still* trying to kill me again, and had run to the fort I was in.

I got on a horse so I could run away, on which they still attacked me, but the horse was pretty fast so it left them behind. The horse I got stopped in Wearyall (at the bottom of the zone South of the fort). To my horror, after a few minutes I discovered the mobs were *still* chasing me, and sadly they managed to kill me for the 2nd time. The guards at the village did their best, but sadly there were more mobs than guards.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
poisono said:
The time I fell asleep at my keyboard and woke up and had gained enough exp to my next level but I was'nt grouped, thoo It was at a net cafe all nighter :D

I miss RX :<

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
When NF first came out I was killed once in BG4 on my skald by a chanter, then hit in the face by a balista bolt (whilst dead I actually did the pain noise from being hit) and then I was alive again ....
..... with 0% health and a release bar ticking up.
I couldn't cast any spells or fight but I couldn't be hit by other realms or NPCs. When the release bar went up I release back to my bind.

In OF just after ToA came out I ported to Emain with my savage and could hear Hibs talking (after checking on duskwave I found them to be Hibs) and I had all the Hib buffs AND every ML field buff AND speed 5 till I logged about 10 hours later. That was one hard savage that day I tell ya. Actually got SS somewhere of that but can't find it. :(

The other day in BG4 one of our Mids turned into a friendly Hibby Realm Guard but with his first name .

sshot548.jpg

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
When NF first came out I was killed once in BG4 on my skald by a chanter, then hit in the face by a balista bolt (whilst dead I actually did the pain noise from being hit) and then I was alive again ....
..... with 0% health and a release bar ticking up.
I couldn't cast any spells or fight but I couldn't be hit by other realms or NPCs. When the release bar went up I release back to my bind.

In OF just after ToA came out I ported to Emain with my savage and could hear Hibs talking (after checking on duskwave I found them to be Hibs) and I had all the Hib buffs AND every ML field buff AND speed 5 till I logged about 10 hours later. That was one hard savage that day I tell ya. Actually got SS somewhere of that but can't find it. :(

The other day in BG4 one of our Mids turned into a friendly Hibby Realm Guard but with his first name .

sshot548.jpg

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Double post - silly FH lag. *edit* lol triple post.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
about a month after NF release, behn was under siege by, lets say "a few" albs. diligent hibby i am i ran to its rescue on my chanter. the outer wall was alrdy breached, and they were on te inner, so i made a mad dash for the inner keep, made it inside, but died from DoT's/siege whatever just inside.

someone ressed me, but when i clicked accept i was alive, but stuck to the floor, and still had the "corpse" look on screen...i tried gettin ressed again, but it failed.

was odd to say least..but on upside..when what looked to be 80+ albs came inside and stood on my head, they had no idea what was PBing them all, got loads of dmg on 80 or so albs that day..massive fun. shame they finally just ran around PBing and got me.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
my weirdest moment was when my mincer got his drum and then he started to play it and then i ran faster and then i had musical symbols above my head and then my group ran fast and then the speed stopped and i made ppl sleep and i had a flute and then i stopped drinking the coca cola and went to sleep.

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Being in my house and seeing 5 lines of text when someone typed 1 line (/s)... not that weird but very annoying :)

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Depending in which realms frontier I am I often see a healer npc specific to that realm running accross my screen from left to right... repeatedly. Prolly a lag thing.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I used to recieve mid rvr chat regularly, was interesting to hear what they were planning to do while taking keeps etc. had hib buffs quite a lot as well.

Cogan

Fledgling Freddie
Aeva said:
A couple of days back while I was in housing with my 50 paladin, Dorimor, I suddenly joined a group, but it was with this 50 druid called cogan, very strange
Hehe, yeah, I remember. Felt kind of odd :)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Elendar said:
how about when loads of epic mobs suddenly spawned in emain one day and started chasing people ;)

heh that was great :D still got a host of ss's with apocolypses swarming groups etc.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Got killed sitting on a RAM and everytime I /release I got back on the ram instead of being ported to Svasud/Vindsaul. Had fun with the albs with that for like 20min :)

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
The weird stuff in OF was to be able to hear the hibs and albs shout lfg while I was on mid.

Last odd thing was after cluster. I wanted to remake a char into a bard, so I checked if the name was on alb/mid, seems it wasnt. So I deleted and tried to create the bard. Didnt work, name was taken. So I tried some of my usual names.

Next time I login Im on the chanter with the exact same name. Which I had on that account already. Was quite annoying since they only get one qbar file etc, luckily goa changed the bards name back to the name I had deleted before.

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
when i summoned a pet on my lowbie hunter on camlann and the pet screen said that the pets name was Coimo and lvl 50. Coimo was a rr9 Friar ;>

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
<funniest thing happend to me was that when i logged inn, i typed /stats dont remember why but i had like 20 K rps gained the last 1 secound :D
only happend once to me but its ok to hope :D

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
I once was in the neighburhood of galpen and saw a lurikeen sped past on steroids :D
That was one serious lagghost :D

went too fast for me to take a screenshot though :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
DocWolfe said:
on my scout, I was following the zone wall in upplands in OF when bang was in vale of mularn :p walked around for a bit, /danced at lots of mids then went and suicided on the Border Keep, awesome!

hehe, i remember that, was a hole in yggdra forest to. was really fun wen most of mid population went on a manhunt for the odd alb or hib that managed to find it :)

remember one infil that managed to get all the way up to gna faste :) the shear panic amoungst the lowbies was hillarious :D

pip

Banned
Got on a horse in mularn have way up the road dam thing ran up a mountain:mad: and i got stuck up in the sky:eek7: i tryed to jump but it wasn't going to let me

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Got on a horse in mularn have way up the road dam thing ran up a mountain:mad: and i got stuck up in the sky:eek7: i tryed to jump but it wasn't going to let me

What was that bullshit about you being in jail btw? Some **** trying to be funny or what?

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
when i fell through bled bridge and bombed unsuspecting mids passing by from under the bridge

was fun for about an hour till xalin pwned me

pip

Banned
Bracken said:
What was that bullshit about you being in jail btw? Some **** trying to be funny or what?
Was bs mate took time out to build extension on side of house electric was down in the room i use comps in:cheers: but i quess i get shit for it for the rest of my playing time thx tone and comon when do i ever add on a fight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom