Weekly Events

C

CptDoom

Sorry for not turning up, nildram hasnt taken 2 payments out of my account which were due as we changed payment details and accounts failed to tell sales. Anyways, ill be there next sunday to tk will.

P

[PS]Mung

Originally posted by will2205
any1 here heard of CF BHD its great
No but I've heard of GH UHY!

Can you elaborate please?

W

Will

Well, everything has been a little quiet the last few weeks. We've still been having the game without fail, and yesterday was a good laugh, thanks to Pakman and CptDoom. Remember kids, Stella in the afternoon is bad.;)

7th

Think i may have to make an appearance for this some time, played opflash to death... played red hammer a little to death... played that other expansion pack for 5 minutes and ran away crying

other than a little multiplayer experience on a network with my old housemates, im relatively untrained in the online world of opflash... so i'll have to make an appearance sunday afternoon if i can :)

hope you all don't mind a relative newb turning up :D

7th

W

Will

I don't care about running off, as long as he doesn't shoot the bus.;)

W

Will

Good little game this Sunday, turn-out was only four, but we had a good hour and a half of play.:)

W

Will

I'm afraid this Sunday is going to have to be resheduled until later in the evening, unless someone else is prepared to run things until I turn up. I've got to pick up my new bike in town at 5.30pm.

W

Will

B3_ebc_courier_optimised.jpg

D

DeLaMitri

yo my people, il be wanting to get around playing some flashpoint :D when are the most busy days?

Users who are viewing this thread