Chronictank

FH is my second home
download.JPG

givf alternate hosting plz :(
im on t1 btw not 56k :p

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
Clipse said:
tbh, Greg got Mezzed. And Without BG, u just had to 1-hit kill me. Anyways we arn't as uber as u guys, we make mistakes. It was funny, watching Zzang trying to hide behind teh door. why don't u show that in your next video. Oh and btw, who is the 9th guy that roams with u guys ?

Spam aoe Spam Aoe Spam Aoe, 1-hit kill, spamm aoe spam aoe, 1-hit kill. Such skills m8s.

thats the croc-ring skald

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
download.JPG

Thats why things like GetRight and ReGet exist.
They can download the same file from different sources simultaneously.
They can even resume broken downloads.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
im at work :p they dont look too kindly upon downloading software, copyright breaching etc etc

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Zaph said:
Let me see... 3 healers with asd making rvr a living hell for druids for months, ring a bell? Don't even start with something as ridiculous as this.

And this is diff from chanters abusing dps debuff for the last few months in what way?

Albs have to put up with this shit from both other realms all the time, it just takes the piss, for any alb grp to stand a chance v mid/hib high rr gank grps toa'd to the teeth u gotta play 100% absolutely PERFECT and i mean everyone in grp.

Its quite funny to see all the hibs whine, come alb and see what we have to put up with since toa, then u can truly experience "living hell".

Zaph

Fledgling Freddie
Rushie said:
And this is diff from chanters abusing dps debuff for the last few months in what way?

Albs have to put up with this shit from both other realms all the time, it just takes the piss, for any alb grp to stand a chance v mid/hib high rr gank grps toa'd to the teeth u gotta play 100% absolutely PERFECT and i mean everyone in grp.

Its quite funny to see all the hibs whine, come alb and see what we have to put up with since toa, then u can truly experience "living hell".

It was a mid whining, i totally sympathize on this with albs. On a side note theres usually 1 chanter that debuffs if he even knows what he is doing, while there was 3 healers in every group that could just target the casting classes in the opposing group and spam asd while also spamming spreads, something that every naab should be able to do. (Not saying this is/was the most effective way to play, but effective none the less.)

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Medde said:
if ure talking about gargos grp they only beat us once, adjusted - killed them each time til they quit(also had alot of fights where we got adds, couldnt care less about em). but pls start playing again and show who's lying m8

Actually I've been in hospital since tuesday with meningitis so we didn't quit ;/ Think we beat you twice out of the small number of straight fg fights we had and woulda had you a few more times if it werent for adds. Not here to qq about adds or anything like that tho. You were the better group.

Dunno about this 28buffs bug or whatever it is but you can win without it, so why use it? ;)

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Gargo said:
Actually I've been in hospital since tuesday with meningitis so we didn't quit ;/ Think we beat you twice out of the small number of straight fg fights we had and woulda had you a few more times if it werent for adds. Not here to qq about adds or anything like that tho. You were the better group.

Dunno about this 28buffs bug or whatever it is but you can win without it, so why use it? ;)

hi gargo!!!

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Zaph said:
Let me see... 3 healers with asd making rvr a living hell for druids for months, ring a bell? Don't even start with something as ridiculous as this.
so? hibs happily abused asd as well, when that got nerfed they got dps instead and kept abusing it while mids were left with an underpowered asd not interupting :( MYTHIC HATES MID!

Oddor

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
download.JPG

Someone please put up a torrent with this, that way we can all download without a mirror.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Gargo said:

i'm free mate, u can change avatar :D

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
If only I knew what the hell you were talking about, I'd be flaming you all, but unfortunatley, I dont -_-.

Undskyld

Fledgling Freddie
qq more hibs....... look back in time u guys didnt mind abusing boad bugs etc......

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Undskyld said:
qq more hibs....... look back in time u guys didnt mind abusing boad bugs etc......

Mids have abused every single bug in this game since it has been created.
And NP are the king bug/cheat abusers. They tried Albion, and could not hack it. Very simple.
They only want to play in easymode, and then gloat about it.
Pretty apparent from this thread to be honest.
And if you release a movie, get a host first...
Regards, Glottis

Aussie

Banned
glottis you're starting to get annoying repeating everything 100times.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
glottis you're starting to get annoying repeating everything 100times.

I think in 2 years of playing I have said this less often than NP has just claimed it is not cheating in this one thread...
Regards, Glottis

Medde

One of Freddy's beloved
strong flame attempt, too bad its 99% like your old posts, pretty booring tbh :(

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
ok read it all, stop posting. its funny to see the albs role in this post btw

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
at last i dled the movie too :)

great one v nice, top play as i expected

Oddor

Fledgling Freddie
For you lazy gits, here is a torrent: http://www.filerush.com/torrents/warrmovie2.avi.torrent

At the moment I'm the only one seeding it. To help seeding if you have already downloaded it and use BitTorrent, click the torrent and pretend that you're going to overwrite your already-complete copy. That way you will be seeding as well and we can all download and enjoy. Don't forget to leave your BitTorrent client open after you download.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
seeding the torrent until I find something better to do with my connection :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Oddor said:
For you lazy gits, here is a torrent: http://www.filerush.com/torrents/warrmovie2.avi.torrent

At the moment I'm the only one seeding it. To help seeding if you have already downloaded it and use BitTorrent, click the torrent and pretend that you're going to overwrite your already-complete copy. That way you will be seeding as well and we can all download and enjoy. Don't forget to leave your BitTorrent client open after you download.

why is my upload higher then download :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom