RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
4 base buffs
5 spec buffs
3 cleric resists
1 cleric heal proc
3 friar resists
3 EB+haste+damage shield (DS from charge if you don't like wizards)
1 crack
1 speed
1 bt/pbt
1 mezz-reduction
1 ablative
1 paladin chant (end)
Twist with paladin chants -
6 pally chant (end, AF, dmg add, heal chant, the 2 soul/elemental wards)

Thats a bonus of 5, so 30 "buffs" aswell? :)

Note, not pointing at Pin, just that he wrote 70% of what I was writing ;)

Aussie

Banned
RaiztliN said:

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

rure

Fledgling Freddie
[01:09] <[TD]Meanie> lol, try playing hard mode, hib instead of stupidly overpowerd noob realm albion

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
[01:09] <[TD]Meanie> lol, try playing hard mode, hib instead of stupidly overpowerd noob realm albion

omg... he was sarkastic or just he really mean that ?

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
RaiztliN said:

Thats a bonus of 5, so 30 "buffs" aswell? :)
AF chant doesn't stack with cleric spec AF already counted.
Heal chant doesn't give a 'buff' to the group.

And when twisting 4 chants there'll be times when they're not all up (though you could keep 2/3 up with practice).

(Although your group would probably kick you due to not getting any end on many pulses due to "too many active effects" ;))

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
AF chant doesn't stack with cleric spec AF already counted.
Heal chant doesn't give a 'buff' to the group.

And when twisting 4 chants there'll be times when they're not all up (though you could keep 2/3 up with practice).

(Although your group would probably kick you due to not getting any end on many pulses due to "too many active effects" ;))

Forgot that one :) But would still get close to the "28.4tehwin buffs" :)

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
old.Sko said:
what is rock'n'roll song near end of movie ?
Marily Manson - intro
Static x - Anything but this
Nirvana - Rape me
Static x - Permanence
Clawfinger - Dont look at me
Pain - Shut your mouth
Refused - New Noise
In Flames - The Quiet Place
Slitskin - Inside
Dropkick Murphys - The Gauntlet
Korn - Freak on a leash

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Give working link to movie imo! One stopped at 78mb, others dont even start.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
good vid, although mile gate fight was a bit zZzZz at time, nice fast forwarding though, but generally pwning noobs is less fun to watch then see the good players duke it out. oh nice throw weapon on that minstrel at end :)

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Nice display of skill. Not display of overpoweredness like e.g. old DH movie. Better editing in that one though! :worthy:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Larc said:
Nice display of skill. Not display of overpoweredness like e.g. old DH movie. Better editing in that one though! :worthy:

rofl, u call DH overpowered in their vid in the age of no BG and fucked up 3 savage grps compared to NP now? even if it wasn't in ur sig it would be blatent you were a mid

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Larc said:

ahahhahaha

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
rofl, u call DH overpowered in their vid in the age of no BG and fucked up 3 savage grps compared to NP now? even if it wasn't in ur sig it would be blatent you were a mid

Omg he might be a mid! He cant have a own opinion just cus of that! Omg omg! Seriously, dont look at everything so black and white. Try to respect his opinion just as he prolly would respect yours.

So fucking sad that some of you ppl see this game in a way that is so wrong. Dont be so fucking realm based. I for one stick with my opinions whatever realm I would play in. So lets take this example where Fluid showed how low you can be. He 'might' be a mid who actually has a opinion of a movie from MID. Hes saying that he like this MID movie more than this HIB movie. Aint he entitled to that opinion? Just cause you're a HIB. Should you in any way laugh at his opinion just cause its not YOURS. Any dude who actually got a brain to think with, would give a reasonable answer. Some might, fluid was one in this matter. /Over and out.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
And no, dont come with any cheese comback like, omg frep ur the nr 1 reroller, doublestandard boi. Cus i dont care.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
everyone knows you _have_ to stay in the realm you choose from day1, orelse you get flamed ;)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Freppe said:
Omg he might be a mid! He cant have a own opinion just cus of that! Omg omg! Seriously, dont look at everything so black and white. Try to respect his opinion just as he prolly would respect yours.

So fucking sad that some of you ppl see this game in a way that is so wrong. Dont be so fucking realm based. I for one stick with my opinions whatever realm I would play in. So lets take this example where Fluid showed how low you can be. He 'might' be a mid who actually has a opinion of a movie from MID. Hes saying that he like this MID movie more than this HIB movie. Aint he entitled to that opinion? Just cause you're a HIB. Should you in any way laugh at his opinion just cause its not YOURS. Any dude who actually got a brain to think with, would give a reasonable answer. Some might, fluid was one in this matter. /Over and out.

Did you actually look past ur will to flame me and actually read what he wrote? and don't talk bullshit about ur opinions being the same since u hopped to mid, you've changed ten fold.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Freppe said:

:clap:

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Finally got movie downloaded, thanks to Stubbe for in game help :)

I liked the movie a lot, well played NP and nice alb farming in the end :clap:

btw I like the looks of that skin, what name it got and where can it be downloaded?

Ged

Regular Freddie
Lotheric said:
Finally got movie downloaded, thanks to Stubbe for in game help :)

I liked the movie a lot, well played NP and nice alb farming in the end :clap:

btw I like the looks of that skin, what name it got and where can it be downloaded?

I could use some of that help :) cant seem to download it.. is the server down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom