warning to alb/hib stealthers

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Chugg said:
Hi Aldoran,when u giving me your bank details as until your paying for my account i am certainly not going to be told how to play the game,im one of these gimps as u put it and am very new to the game and run with a group that help me get as many RPs as i can stay alive to get but funnily enough that was u once upon a time,stealthed and leached,then leached and stealthed as u werent going to stand much chance against an RR8+ were u,same here then,but now youve managed to get an RR10 char who is a bit of all right u now want to change things and forget where u come from and how u got there,well mate thats a bit hypocritical aint it,pot calling the kettle names in fact and u want lesser able guys to remain unstealthed so u can cut them down as your stronger,do u enjoy being a bully,were u picked on as a child or something because its only a game and if Wanadoo didnt want stealthers in their game they wouldnt have added them.

lol imo , rable rable rps are my life rable so i group too get them rable :m00:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i dont understand surly killing everyone in emain over and over so they log and play alts isnt the best thing to do ????

ie give people fun enjoyable fights and they come back give them lame ass zerging stealthwars etc etc (insert current whine) and they dont come back IE your bored.

OR in the case of me i just dont bother with coming back.

Likewise tonight was random group 2 animists 1 bard 1 eld 1 chanter so + resists had some good fights and you guys wipe the floor with us (dont think we that high realm rank maybe rr5 but doubt it) frankly i was all for calling it a night but got rezzed went to amg had a nice run in with albs they killed some of us we wiped them out :D

then some other albs come out and wiped the group while we were rez sick oop and trying to rez members. Well after that i gave up with going back its rvr and its meant to be fun it stops being fun when tards spoil it you want to have a nice empty realm to rvr in then go ahead and be a tard ill be in other realms making rps and when you turn up ill suicide and go to another realm to make rps.

Will see how much fun it is when you have 0 enemies to fight.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Araudry said:
thats bs i dont add when its 1fg vs 1fg but when its zerg i dont care to add
funny to see this bs and now i add 100 times for every 1 time u add roflmao

uhu, ok meight! whatever you say meight! :) never adds my ass... thats a blatant lie Araudry :) have had you ruin loads of fights for us when we ran as FG. Ooooh well :eek7:

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
uhu, ok meight! whatever you say meight! :) never adds my ass... thats a blatant lie Araudry :) have had you ruin loads of fights for us when we ran as FG. Ooooh well :eek7:
i just add on special ppl
its a bit like remish its hard to resist i have to add :(

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
naw, that goes back to Rambo.

Nah. Albs started to roll stealthers in a mass number when savage trains and insta cc+pbaoe mid grps started to pwn every alb grp or even every 2-3-4 grps. Imo.

Krupp

Fledgling Freddie
War?

If i remember correctly, our three realms are at war. If i remember the concept of war correctly, it kinda centers arround winning, correct me if im wrong.
I don't whine when i get killed by zergs, but ain't afraid to zerg myself. But every trick goes in love or war.
But seriously, Emain is not one big /duel challenge arena. It's a battlefield. And every chance you get to kill the enemy, should be grasped.
My oppinion is based on my sense of roleplaying, where I in most of the threads here, sence the precense of Counter-strikeism. Where people wan't to be the best of the best. I play this game for fun, and i still find it fun to play, even thoug i get zergd, cos the next time you port to emain, you might find your local pally(Grizzy) friend to fight or a solo champion (Jamie) to kick your ass :)

The three realms are at war, kill or be killed. If I can see im going to loose a battle, i bring a friend. None of us want's to loose, so generally you bring along a friend to be sure.

Tbh, guys, zerg away, at some point, we might start seeing people in places like Ald-land and Mid-land.
So try to get out more (out of Emain anyway) There is a whole new world out there.

(Yes i run with Aldo from time to time, and enjoy it. The fun of seeing a mid get killed by a stealther, and then a few minutes later, to redeem the alb of his life, bringing revenge to my fellow mids.)

(Please, continiue the flames of hell)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
for some odd reason it worked quite well to let people have their 1o1 before Rambo started to zerg around.
And btw, it's still a game, and a game shouldn't be just about your own personal enjoyment. Respect for others anyone? But I guess that idea went out of the window ages ago :rolleyes:

Chugg

Fledgling Freddie
behatch said:
lol imo , rable rable rps are my life rable so i group too get them rable :m00:

Nope,RPs let alone games are not my life ,my wife and kids r,im old enough and wise enough to remember that this is a game and i switch it off any time i want,as quoted later in the thread,3 realms at war,and a kill is a kill,so if he aint cheatin just accept youve been beaten,if it were a real war i dont think shouting off in a forum about things being unfair would win anything other than a bullet,so just do your job and keep on beating guys like me up as its only a bit of fun,something a lot of you far to serious guys have forgot.

ps,the word is actually rabble not rable. :eek2:

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
for some odd reason it worked quite well to let people have their 1o1 before Rambo started to zerg around.
And btw, it's still a game, and a game shouldn't be just about your own personal enjoyment. Respect for others anyone? But I guess that idea went out of the window ages ago :rolleyes:

Hmm, remember when i played infil . go amg - hi guys,
go mmg - hi guys =D
ah well, lets go camp bolg =D

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
Likewise tonight was random group 2 animists 1 bard 1 eld 1 chanter so + resists had some good fights and you guys wipe the floor with us (dont think we that high realm rank maybe rr5 but doubt it) frankly i was all for calling it a night but got rezzed went to amg had a nice run in with albs they killed some of us we wiped them out :D

then some other albs come out and wiped the group while we were rez sick oop and trying to rez members. Well after that i gave up with going back its rvr and its meant to be fun it stops being fun when tards spoil it...

Not quite getting what you're complaining about.. the fact albs attacked you while you were res sick? Well, firstly, they can't see you're res sick.. and secondly, you said you had a bard.. you can run off to a safer place (and come back when you have power to rez more).. I mean, you were rezzing at amg right? it's not like albs can get through emain without passing amg, so you're standing where they *have* to go.. obviously you'll get attacked if you wait there..

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:
Not quite getting what you're complaining about.. the fact albs attacked you while you were res sick? Well, firstly, they can't see you're res sick.. and secondly, you said you had a bard.. you can run off to a safer place (and come back when you have power to rez more).. I mean, you were rezzing at amg right? it's not like albs can get through emain without passing amg, so you're standing where they *have* to go.. obviously you'll get attacked if you wait there..

Think he's probably getting at the masses of Albs and that they are rarely of equal numbers wherever you go, despite it being 1-2am. They always add and stuff. There was 2 fg of stealthers last night in diff groups around 2am, plus the usual groups that run with them.

Think he's trying to say that he was hoping at that late hour to have some sense of proportion to his rvr, but he couldn't. I didn't rvr til late but the amount of scouts adding is silly, doesn't encourage anyone to rvr, just zerg. Shame hibs have at most 2 diff full groups in emain, more often 1 random one.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i dont mind dying in emain it was sorted of expected but it was a we bit zergy at alike 3 am :)

i suppose it happens and we had only just rezzed one when the rezza got griefer killed and jumped by three assains.

Just pointing out that if people play lame ass tactics then some people maynot get back. Personally prefer fighting albies to midsies well it was fun for a while i suppose ;)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
willowywicca said:
it's not like albs can get through emain without passing amg, so you're standing where they *have* to go.. obviously you'll get attacked if you wait there..

Nonsense; they can run to Halls of Corrupt; through summoner halls, up in Marfach and port out in Breifine!

Weak excuses u albs use !

:fluffle:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Could even port odins go dodens gruva and then thru summoners and marfach and into emain from breifine, plenty of options!

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
i just add on special ppl
its a bit like remish its hard to resist i have to add :(

everyone is so fucking special for you then ? :EEEEEEE

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
aldoran said:
:drink: :drink:
to all those noobs (alb stealthers) who think it smart staying mmg and amg together 8 + peeps here is a warning and you can count on it if i die bye 6+ stealthers mmg are amg i will gather fg with the only goal to kill stealthers and roam all day until you all log and go play other classes in the hope of that those alb stealthers who actually can play will be the last stealthers in emain. i feel bad for those who actually can play and get killed becourse of those gimpy 12 year old alb zergers who cant play but that is life i guess... :puke: :puke:

NO MORE FREE RP TO GIMPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

you are zerging for months now so don't bullshit yourself

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
Nah. Albs started to roll stealthers in a mass number when savage trains and insta cc+pbaoe mid grps started to pwn every alb grp or even every 2-3-4 grps. Imo.

LOL imo :eek2:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Aldoran said:
to all those noobs (alb stealthers) who think it smart staying mmg and amg together 8 + peeps here is a warning and you can count on it if i die bye 6+ stealthers mmg are amg i will gather fg with the only goal to kill stealthers and roam all day until you all log and go play other classes in the hope of that those alb stealthers who actually can play will be the last stealthers in emain. i feel bad for those who actually can play and get killed becourse of those gimpy 12 year old alb zergers who cant play but that is life i guess...

Your spelling, grammar and maturity amazes me beyond belief.

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
aldoran said:
to all those noobs (alb stealthers) who think it smart staying mmg and amg together 8 + peeps here is a warning and you can count on it if i die bye 6+ stealthers mmg are amg i will gather fg with the only goal to kill stealthers and roam all day until you all log and go play other classes in the hope of that those alb stealthers who actually can play will be the last stealthers in emain. i feel bad for those who actually can play and get killed becourse of those gimpy 12 year old alb zergers who cant play but that is life i guess... :puke: :puke:

Bring it on

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
amagad lmao!

First of all, like some1 posted in their personal info :

"War is not to die for your country, its to make the other poor bastard die for his"

in other means, DIE !!!! if its by 2 , 3 or 5 fg alb stealthers just DIE !!!

Now my rr2 scout runs solo all the time, ganked every time by 2/3 stealthers so now i'm so uber you're bringing a fg to kill me? what do I have that makes me so special and uber then eh?

Further more, 500 peeps try to rvr everyday in a zone meant for 50, go figure, OFC you die by more then 1 ALL THE FECKING TIME!!!

I have thought never to say this but you, Aldoran, are funnier then Flesh dancing naked at apk entertaining buffbots!!!

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
aldoran said:

We will double it!

Megga

Fledgling Freddie
Basically ur both sides are wrong ;)

RvR = REALM vs REALM as in REALM(army,zerg,grp,soloer) vs REALM(army,zerg,grp,soloer)

As in the whole point of RvR is to ´´smack the poo´´ of the ppl from the other realm, the way u think/want it should be done is ur own problem.
But it all comes down to one thing...

If a soloer gets ganked by two or more ppl then its nothing to whine about... YOU GOT OUTNUMBERED BY THE ENEMY !!! U might feel angry and all that but hey... dont play if u dont want to.

And the whole zerg bit is just trying to counter the enemy threat.

Do ppl in Afganistan or Iraq say ´´Omfgomfomg n00bs zerg with m4 and such kekeke :E´´... No.. its war, u dont QQ when 3 ppl with machine guns shoot u BECAUSE U CANT !!!

If u cant teach ppl how to play the game then u sure as hell dont have the right Whine at them and call them sick names because u get killed by em if they come in bigger numbers !!

omg i think i wanted to write something more but i seemed to forgotten it x<

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
i agree with megga's last post except for the comparing it to a real life war situation.

to simplify wot i think: its a game we all play for...no little shit has right to call others name for how they play so get a grip and play how you want to and just cos someone elses view differs, tough shit, live with it or leave.

bubye :D

Megga

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
i agree with megga's last post except for the comparing it to a real life war situation.

to simplify wot i think: its a game we all play for...no little shit has right to call others name for how they play so get a grip and play how you want to and just cos someone elses view differs, tough shit, live with it or leave.

bubye :D

Ye maybe i overreacted with the IRL war bit but still :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom