warning to alb/hib stealthers

aldoran

Fledgling Freddie
:drink: :drink:
to all those noobs (alb stealthers) who think it smart staying mmg and amg together 8 + peeps here is a warning and you can count on it if i die bye 6+ stealthers mmg are amg i will gather fg with the only goal to kill stealthers and roam all day until you all log and go play other classes in the hope of that those alb stealthers who actually can play will be the last stealthers in emain. i feel bad for those who actually can play and get killed becourse of those gimpy 12 year old alb zergers who cant play but that is life i guess... :puke: :puke:

NO MORE FREE RP TO GIMPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
if you find a fg alb stealthers at mmg already, that just means that there's about 2fg on amg ;)

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
aldoran said:
to all those noobs (alb stealthers) who think it smart staying mmg and amg together 8 + peeps here is a warning and you can count on it if i die bye 6+ stealthers mmg are amg i will gather fg with the only goal to kill stealthers and roam all day until you all log and go play other classes in the hope of that those alb stealthers who actually can play will be the last stealthers in emain. i feel bad for those who actually can play and get killed becourse of those gimpy 12 year old alb zergers who cant play but that is life i guess... :puke: :puke:

How's that different from how you always play? Should have given that warning 5-6 rr's ago tbh. Actually your stealthzergs are the sole reason why I don't play in Emain anymore. That's one less 98% soloer you scared away you retarded bag of unidentified crap

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Ever thought about that its cuz of ppl like you there are stealther zergs??

Eroa

Banned
hmm.. You "Aldoran" are the reason most people zerg as stealthers since thats all you do.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
RvR section would be empty if they could do that.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
hmm.. You "Aldoran" are the reason most people zerg as stealthers since thats all you do.

naw, that goes back to Rambo.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
well I had one 1on1 fight today so I guess I should be happy

When NF comes it will be me and a MoS5 hunter instead because I am fed up with getting ganked by 3-6+ppl all the time

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Azraeth said:
i see this is gonna be a looooooooooong thread :eek:
`

Hopefully, everyone should spit on that retarded monkey every chance they get

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
if alb / hibs want to help me ill shroom up the mid pk with vents pulll the guards then you guys can go in and kill all their buffbots :D

that should sort em out :)

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
oh... my... god...
you complain about alb stealthers zerging? u made all your precious rp-s in stealthzerg, and now when u become rr10 u're the king of emain and everything, and u will show justice? do i have to link that video again to show you how do u play or u know that for yourself too? hard not to notice the zerg behind u, so don't tell everyone that u don't zerg, mr grappledoran. Tho for compensating the lack of skill u need a "few" friends as backup...

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
if alb / hibs want to help me ill shroom up the mid pk with vents pulll the guards then you guys can go in and kill all their buffbots :D

go on, i wanna join that fun :D:D

Frosen

Fledgling Freddie
aldoran said:
to all those noobs (alb stealthers) who think it smart staying mmg and amg together 8 + peeps here is a warning and you can count on it if i die bye 6+ stealthers mmg are amg i will gather fg with the only goal to kill stealthers and roam all day until you all log and go play other classes in the hope of that those alb stealthers who actually can play will be the last stealthers in emain. i feel bad for those who actually can play and get killed becourse of those gimpy 12 year old alb zergers who cant play but that is life i guess...

Time to delete your inf's guys they wil be useless soon :touch: :m00:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Awarkle said:

That sounds good to me... i bring my sorc to aid you and try keep you alive a tad longer by distracting some. Should by the rest time to get in and out :D

And aldorian knows nothing but zerging solo's anyways, like 95% of stealthers so what does it matter. You only hurt yourself by zerging as either 1) people dont bother or 2) they get a bigger zerg. And you well known for moaning about albs having more stealthers so how do you think your fg will cope with a fg of infs, a fg of scouts and a fg of mini's. Be quite easy for them. Each mini stuns one of you then mezz then take their time... hopefully leaving you till last to laugh at :p

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
The funny thing is Aldoran does quite often do one solo run. If he dies to a zerg he comes back with a zerg. If he dies to an add, he comes back with a zerg. If he dies 1v1, he comes back with a zerg.

So basically as soon as he'd died once in emain you can guarantee he won't be solo again for the rest of the day. Given hes so completly and utterly shite (I've met rr2 sb's that are a harder fight than him) him dieing is pretty much assured.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
i could never kill aldoran tbh... when he was on low hp he grappled me and ran off :(

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Well done Aldoran, we need someone too stand up against them newbie alb stealther zergs.

kepp it up!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
AngeLujo said:
i could never kill aldoran tbh... when he was on low hp he grappled me and ran off :(

The reason why i baught a MP Heavy x bow :p

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
So if Aldoran gets zerged hes going to reduce the amount of people he runs with? I think thats a good deal so all stealthers to emain please!!! This might be our only chance getting the mid zerg to log off since its not the albs but the mids that always run with bigger numbers than me. ;)

Legohelten

Fledgling Freddie
aldoran said:

omg! thats not the way to go m8...this will only make it even harder to get desent fights as a stealther. ive been run over by albs doing this and its just as lame as it goes. stealth zergs suck but grps like this dont stop when zerg is dead they run around killing every single stealther they see. as a fellow mid i say, please rethink this m8. its just about the lamest, saddest thing ive ever read.

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Legohelten said:
omg! thats not the way to go m8...this will only make it even harder to get desent fights as a stealther. ive been run over by albs doing this and its just as lame as it goes. stealth zergs suck but grps like this dont stop when zerg is dead they run around killing every single stealther they see. as a fellow mid i say, please rethink this m8. its just about the lamest, saddest thing ive ever read.

:worthy: :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom