warning to alb/hib stealthers

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
come Aldoran with 1 fg non stealthed group plz, so we can farm you, till you log ^^
:flame:

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
pointless and stupid tbh if u dont wanna die to loads avoid choke points, if u fight at a mg expect adds yest i ts solo at mmg but 5 mids followed me to enjoy the share of rps :> such is life. albs prob said omg wtf stealther zerg, but if u run like that all time it just a vicious circle or a battle of increasing zerg size...fun for either side? i doubt it..... take ur beats like a man if u get zerged laugh it off and come back tis only a game....

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Never believed that an "eye for an eye" soulution was any good.. If you want to teach ppl's how to play the game you need to show them how to do it.. By zerking the way you did yesterday you only make it worse imo.. And tbh, I've seen 8-10-12 mid stealthers at amg more than once in the last few weeks.. I don't support this kind of "solution".. and then again.. NF is soon here and will change everything anyway..

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Funny thing I saw aldoran vs arraudry 1on1!

Then I added and killed them both with my fg :(

But it felt good to get back at them once after they've added about 20 times on me :p Even think Aldoran was winning - though it was about 30% and 20% or so on them, so still kinda close.

Azraeth

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
Well done Aldoran, we need someone too stand up against them newbie alb stealther zergs.

an eye for an eye and a newb for a newb :m00:

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
aldoran said:
:drink: :drink:
to all those noobs (alb stealthers) who think it smart staying mmg and amg together 8 + peeps here is a warning and you can count on it if i die bye 6+ stealthers mmg are amg i will gather fg with the only goal to kill stealthers and roam all day until you all log and go play other classes in the hope of that those alb stealthers who actually can play will be the last stealthers in emain. i feel bad for those who actually can play and get killed becourse of those gimpy 12 year old alb zergers who cant play but that is life i guess... :puke: :puke:

NO MORE FREE RP TO GIMPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HI NOOB ALDORAN IZERGEDTOEINHERJAR

YOU SUCK BEYOND IMAGINATION KEKE XDDD BABA ZZZAAANG

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
I sence double standards in this thread...........

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Ok by me Aldoran. But dont zerg-back on the little solo luri (me) that trying to avoid zerg gates :eek:

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
Funny thing I saw aldoran vs arraudry 1on1!

Then I added and killed them both with my fg :(

But it felt good to get back at them once after they've added about 20 times on me :p Even think Aldoran was winning - though it was about 30% and 20% or so on them, so still kinda close.
actualy its the fight i had in my movie and aldoran even die first :eek:
so whats so funny to add on 1 vs 1 fight with ur opted fg tard?

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
aldoran said:
to all those noobs (alb stealthers) who think it smart staying mmg and amg together 8 + peeps here is a warning and you can count on it if i die bye 6+ stealthers mmg are amg i will gather fg with the only goal to kill stealthers and roam all day until you all log and go play other classes in the hope of that those alb stealthers who actually can play will be the last stealthers in emain. i feel bad for those who actually can play and get killed becourse of those gimpy 12 year old alb zergers who cant play but that is life i guess... :puke: :puke:

lol m8 dont QQ the days i ill start to make zerg like u do but when it ill happen i think u wont be able to get to mmg with all the stealthers camping mpk

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Popcorn anyone? Beer? Not often we get to see such gross hypocrisy(sp?) in action...Bring out the dancing monkeys...

:eek7:

Edit:Hmm less caffine is in order - just read what i wrote :eek:

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
i feel bad for those who actually can play and get killed becourse of those gimpy 12 year old alb zergers who cant play but that is life i guess...

OMG Aldoran mate did i miss ur 13th birthday!! shit sry :( Did u have ur party yet i dont wanne miss the clown act nor the magician...

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Phooka said:
OMG Aldoran mate did i miss ur 13th birthday!! shit sry :( Did u have ur party yet i dont wanne miss the clown act nor the magician...
LOL :worthy: :m00:

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
ooo, rr10 and shit now. all non rr10 are gimps yes yes....

lol, why is everyone whining over stlthzergers?! there are more then 16stlthers from each realm in emain at almost any time... so there have to be 3+ somewhere... and thats called a zerg... lame

and if it is 8++ stealthers a place, its probably becouse its needed there, becouse there was alot of mids\hibs there. and where there are enimies there is allways stealthers

stfu nabb

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
zergerfucktard whinging about zergs... what is the world becoming...

I think the whole server trembles before Aldorans threat of making stealtherzergs... no, really, i think it do..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at idiots

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Aldoran is actually a nice person, both in RL and ingame :p
but guess its just me thinking of him like that...

Corran

Part of the furniture
Arthemis said:
Aldoran is actually a nice person, both in RL and ingame :p
but guess its just me thinking of him like that...

shame like the majority of the community he comes here and acts like a prat then tbh. albs/hibs mainly judge him from what they see from him which is zerging alot (they dislike) and writing shit here. That means they wouldnt agree with you

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Phooka said:
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Araudry said:
actualy its the fight i had in my movie and aldoran even die first :eek:
so whats so funny to add on 1 vs 1 fight with ur opted fg tard?

I havn't seen your movie, but I targetted you both and aldoran iirc had more life than you - might be because someone from my grp alrdy hit you or I just remember wrong, not like it matters or not.

It's fun cos you add on us 100 times for every 1 time we add on you and it's nice to get even a small kind of revenge, but I think I already said this in my reply...
Now I could ask you (in my poor copy of your poor english) whats so funny to add on 1fg vs 1fg fight ruining a good fight tard?

But I don't want you to answer as I don't need your reply.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
mikke said:
lol, why is everyone whining over stlthzergers?! there are more then 16stlthers from each realm in emain at almost any time... so there have to be 3+ somewhere... and thats called a zerg... lame

I dont think I've seen 16+ HIB-stealthers in Emain at the same time..

Zergs are needed to... battle zergs...

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
It's fun cos you add on us 100 times for every 1 time we add on you and it's nice to get even a small kind of revenge, but I think I already said this in my reply...
Now I could ask you (in my poor copy of your poor english) whats so funny to add on 1fg vs 1fg fight ruining a good fight tard?

But I don't want you to answer as I don't need your reply.
thats bs i dont add when its 1fg vs 1fg but when its zerg i dont care to add
funny to see this bs and now i add 100 times for every 1 time u add roflmao

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
aldoran said:

Says Aldoran the masterzerger ~~

aldoran

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
lol m8 dont QQ the days i ill start to make zerg like u do but when it ill happen i think u wont be able to get to mmg with all the stealthers camping mpk

hmm going fine atm so you actually lieing.... :eek2:

quindexter

Fledgling Freddie
Damn that strikes a chill right through the bone!

There's some irony in there somewhere, i'm sure of it :worthy:

Chugg

Fledgling Freddie
aldoran said:

Hi Aldoran,when u giving me your bank details as until your paying for my account i am certainly not going to be told how to play the game,im one of these gimps as u put it and am very new to the game and run with a group that help me get as many RPs as i can stay alive to get but funnily enough that was u once upon a time,stealthed and leached,then leached and stealthed as u werent going to stand much chance against an RR8+ were u,same here then,but now youve managed to get an RR10 char who is a bit of all right u now want to change things and forget where u come from and how u got there,well mate thats a bit hypocritical aint it,pot calling the kettle names in fact and u want lesser able guys to remain unstealthed so u can cut them down as your stronger,do u enjoy being a bully,were u picked on as a child or something because its only a game and if Wanadoo didnt want stealthers in their game they wouldnt have added them.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
thats bs i dont add when its 1fg vs 1fg but when its zerg i dont care to add
funny to see this bs and now i add 100 times for every 1 time u add roflmao

lols, you fucking joke of a infil, you add on everything you nutter~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom