Warlocs !

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
if i have all the tricks up, in pure 1 vs 1 i can kill a warlock np with my ranger, otherwise not. also in leirvik, if i get the jump, my vamp didnt died once to a 'lock in a 1vs1.
But, again, they r a real pain for certain classes

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Namefake said:
says the one, in a realm where all caster classes exept the banshees that aint OP at all, got base line stun.

Fyi, i would love to give my baseline stun away to get the DD power of a caba/wizard/theurgist/sm etc etc.. They hit about twice as fast (or can do) as hib dd´s.. Exept chanter who needs to debuff first.. But then hib get a "Normal" caster (Bainshee) without the stun, but with a sm/wizz/cabby like DD, and now your all QQing... Keep it comming.. :clap:

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Ogen said:
Fyi, i would love to give my baseline stun away to get the DD power of a caba/wizard/theurgist/sm etc etc.. They hit about twice as fast (or can do) as hib dd´s.. Exept chanter who needs to debuff first.. But then hib get a "Normal" caster (Bainshee) without the stun, but with a sm/wizz/cabby like DD, and now your all QQing... Keep it comming.. :clap:

Pls do tell me how alb casters hit twice as fast as a hib dd????
PLS DO
cos i can tell u i really dont and hmm ok lets trade i get your Stun and baseline DD and u get my specc line DD.. Gonna be so fun fuckin u in the arse with my DD while u cant do shit for 9 seconds

Before u tried both pls be quiet

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
Fyi, i would love to give my baseline stun away to get the DD power of a caba/wizard/theurgist/sm etc etc.. They hit about twice as fast (or can do) as hib dd´s.. Exept chanter who needs to debuff first

Ehh... what? Is this a joke?

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Ogen said:

wtf ?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Lethul said:
are you sure since its fixed casttime?

UI casted spells aint fixed cast-time. The uninterruptable primer is affected by buffs, +cast-speed and such. This is 'after' the chamber-dump btw; so gotta survive that first (thats no problem tho with enough HP and good resists like a Dementia Vampiir).

ZoU + the 29% debuff-effectiveness makes Warlocks a walk-over... unless they resist something. I thought about the 'good claw' remark from a Excal-vamp but its wrong. The claw casts only SLIGHTLY faster then an UI-lifetap and the UI-lifetap is massive return + dmg (not uncommon to UI Lifetap for 500+ on 26% matter-resists). The Vamp will not outdamage the lifetapping and the 48 VE claw means no HoT to compensate. You will go down before the Warlock goes down (if hes smart with chambering lifetaps and use em when there's actually a need to lifetap = when hes hurt). Surely when the Vamp uses IP2 he might actually make it; but 30 Dementia is way better in these cases. On 26/25% matter-resists the Warlock already has a 20% dmg-nerf + 29% debuff effectiveness. Thats a flat out 40+ % dmg-nerf for the Vamp with his lifetaps; which is basically enough to keep standing in most cases.

siaka

Banned
Ogen said:

ok.

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
I did see some odd results when playing a sorc briefly. Sometimes if I spammed lifetap the gfx kind of messed up and spells hit almost at once.

It could of been lag ofcourse or whatever, but never seen it on other casters I played.

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
the problem with warlocks is that their damage is a
lifetype one . remove the stupid lifetap .and give them
a type of cc <like root> that would make warlocks
a more skilled class rather easy moder etc .
also plz give a timer of use of hitting the champers
on sthing like 6-7 seconds.

or a better solution . PLZ insert to game a NEW class to mids
with a one hit button kill target opponent . then warlocks
will dissapeared like BDs are no more when warlock came
into game.

KKbyebyethnx

sincerely , :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom