Warlocs !

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Posted some info on those 2 a couple of weeks ago ...what is also quite sad is that they have close to 4 million rps 6 weeks and 5 days after they were able to create the charcters :/

The US have had ctacombs since december and they only have a couple of players ahead of these two.

:twak:

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Or maybe the warlocks on excal - just suck big time! :kissit:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Warlocks are easy to handle if you know how

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
the first alb #28

28 Phalaenopsis RhythmBoxx Albion 3,806,707 172,970 50 Gladii Honoris Minstrel Briton

Bloodclot

Banned
omg there is a warlock in the top25 of excal of 205k last week!
nerf them all. :( they are ruining everyone rp's farming

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i guess they perma zerg on logres then ;o should roll one and farm the zergs with them then.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
for mid on all servers atleast 1 warlock is on top3 ;o

/edit

dartmoor has one on top4 - and excal just sucks ><

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Huntingtons said:
for mid on all servers atleast 1 warlock is on top3 ;o

/edit

dartmoor has one on top4 - and excal just sucks ><
or have too many fixed grps who would rather run their rr8+ rather than a new char :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Gear said:
Warlocks are easy to handle if you know how

I find not being in the RvR zones works..

as does having them nuke someone else first...

though I imagine being invisible is a good tactic to use against them.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:

u should try smiting them with Glamis, altho i hope he has some spell on him that gives him 20 000 hp :(

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:

Cap your matter resists (tho it will be bad for my claw as well). Purge the dot if it gets you. Use ML1 BL ability for the uninterrupted spells. Use ML2 and ML3 as well to secure the kill. Not rocket science really. I'm sure other classes have their own tricks as well.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Unstealth right before them and hit Phase shift.
9/10 Warlocks will puke their entire arsenal of instas at you and then watch you in disbelief as you´re still alive. You can litterally see their huge "WTF" over their heads. :)

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Its the concept that piss most of I guess:
Dots better then everyone else ( almost bolt dmg lajtap lolz )
Uninterruptable spells
More instas in mid :(

Exinferis

Fledgling Freddie
_why_ did warlock get 8 ticks on their dot when all the main dotters get 6 ticks....
hnnng stupid 1 button whorelocks grrr

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Gear said:
Cap your matter resists (tho it will be bad for my claw as well). Purge the dot if it gets you. Use ML1 BL ability for the uninterrupted spells. Use ML2 and ML3 as well to secure the kill. Not rocket science really. I'm sure other classes have their own tricks as well.

sadly that will only work vs gimpy/new warlocks* (95%+ of them) any decent (and toaed) warlock will unload more dmg than u can take unless u have lots of hp _and_ ip and/or some luck with resists etc.. (i know what am saying, i got 2.6k hp and 26%matter and it is far from enuff vs proper warlocks, the dot is not even a threat btw..) ml1 will do litle help since msot of that unload is insta, ml2 and 3 will add v little to ur favour vs a warlock..

so far ml9 banelord is the only easy way to kill a warlock, AT>IP after first chambers also helps tho xD and of course lots a walkingtrough to break los and gain couple seconds ~~

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not going to mention how much a proper claw helps....

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Exinferis said:
_why_ did warlock get 8 ticks on their dot when all the main dotters get 6 ticks....
hnnng stupid 1 button whorelocks grrr
so u buy catacombs for the leet new classes which iwll be nerfed in a patch or 2 :)

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Stunned said:
Its the concept that piss most of I guess:
Dots better then everyone else ( almost bolt dmg lajtap lolz )
Uninterruptable spells
More instas in mid :(

says the one, in a realm where all caster classes exept the banshees that aint OP at all, got base line stun.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
says the one, in a realm where all caster classes exept the banshees that aint OP at all, got base line stun.
and animists :)

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:

I dont play Hib fyi.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Gear said:
I'm not going to mention how much a proper claw helps....

not it doesnt rly help much since the chambers are loaded with lifetaps most of the time, u wont b 2 shooting a warlock before he chambers you (apart from the rr2 rog warlocks) but i guess u havent fought any of the v.few proper warlocks out der yet

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
I suppose if you can get close enough, a dem vamp > warloc.

The rest of the classs that don't have insta cc / fz are screwed 1v1.

Ofc this game isn't balanced (on 1v1).

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
and btw, i belive 48ve gives me that proper claw.. am talking from experience fighting warlocks in which ive often won (way too many times simply cos they played so poorly their chars) you seem to b talking out of theory/imagination or donno rly ;p~

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Mirt said:
I suppose if you can get close enough, a dem vamp > warloc.

The rest of the classs that don't have insta cc / fz are screwed 1v1.

Ofc this game isn't balanced (on 1v1).

dementia self 'baod' would help yep, when i was hybrid spec with 25dem that buff was lovely too bad i respecced before having the chance to face a decent warlock, i believe it would b a close call since ive had warlocks frontload me for 4k dmg (2.6khp+ip2 in less than 10seconds)

/shrug

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Some vampiir on prydwen that's dem speced was left on 40% hp after warlock had unloaded three chambers on him, that was with red matter resist from bb as well. Then warlock got raped.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
lofff said:
and btw, i belive 48ve gives me that proper claw.. am talking from experience fighting warlocks in which ive often won (way too many times simply cos they played so poorly their chars) you seem to b talking out of theory/imagination or donno rly ;p~

I seem to be talking by getting my rps soloing/duoing instead of following an assist train... But, hey, everyone's playing their own game

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Gear said:
I seem to be talking by getting my rps soloing/duoing instead of following an assist train... But, hey, everyone's playing their own game

i solo/duo my fair share too, and apparently ur 'own game' is having no clue whatsoever on what facign a proper warlock 1vs1 means, but if u fancy spreading missinformation over the forums.. am not gonna stop u

@leel yep.. red bb resist prolly counted some xd

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
lofff said:
i solo/duo my fair share too, and apparently ur 'own game' is having no clue whatsoever on what facign a proper warlock 1vs1 means, but if u fancy spreading missinformation over the forums.. am not gonna stop u

@leel yep.. red bb resist prolly counted some xd

For a reason that i don't know, you've been picking on me quite a lot. The point is that you sound like a total idiot mostly (i.e. giving advice on how vamps should spec for leveling :wij: )

Because you run in a set group and you managed to get PLd to 50 in a weekend, doesn't make you the authority amigo! But as you said hey, go ahead! Don't mean to stop you either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom