warlockzerg ruined all soloing/duoing?

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
there were lots of elds before hand, and purely swapped from mana to light to suit in with their NF play style

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
you seen a bainshe in rvr yet?

didnt think so...

ask for Kallisti or smth like that
and even i tried some rvr with my 44 bainshee and killed also :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Platin said:
glad you agree

aight, just to back up what im saying, looking at the herald.. there are 3 "active" bainshees on excalibur.. one of them have more than 100k lwrp and top 3 have more than 100k

if you look at the chars i mentioned.. the fotm ones (fotm being flavour of the month, just so you know)
Warlocks top 5 have more than 100k lwrp, and top 10 have more than 100k all in all

so do you still fucking think that bainshees are fotm?

if you look at ur shit realm, 5 out of the 10 peeps with highest lwrp are... *drumroll*.. SORCS

KINDLY FO K?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Shatar said:
And light eld is non-fotm then? yeah right.

there are a few peeps that rolled eld since NF, atleast i think so, cant remember anyone tho. only reason u see light elds is becuz they adapted to the NF playstyle.. so PLZ.. stop throwing shit if you live in a toilet k?

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
aight, just to back up what im saying, looking at the herald.. there are 3 "active" bainshees on excalibur.. one of them have more than 100k lwrp and top 3 have more than 100k

if you look at the chars i mentioned.. the fotm ones (fotm being flavour of the month, just so you know)
Warlocks top 5 have more than 100k lwrp, and top 10 have more than 100k all in all

so do you still fucking think that bainshees are fotm?

if you look at ur shit realm, 5 out of the 10 peeps with highest lwrp are... *drumroll*.. SORCS

KINDLY FO K?

Oh ok, so that would make bms OP too then I guess, cus they got 5-6 over 100k, and scouts need more tools cus they only got 2 over 100k :( .

Just an idea, but could it be that people are still toaing their chars ?

Smart logic m8er

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Platin said:
Oh ok, so that would make bms OP too then I guess, cus they got 5-6 over 100k, and scouts need more tools cus they only got 2 over 100k :( .

Just an idea, but could it be that people are still toaing their chars ?

Smart logic m8er

i have said NOTHING about any classes being overpowered in this thread... i have called some chars FOTM... yeh bm's are earning lotsa rps because they are fotm.. not bainshees, but bm's!

and yeh scouts need more tools since FZ have been nerfed.. anything else you wanna say?

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
there are a few peeps that rolled eld since NF, atleast i think so, cant remember anyone tho. only reason u see light elds is becuz they adapted to the NF playstyle.. so PLZ.. stop throwing shit if you live in a toilet k?
/dismiss
nuff said

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
i have said NOTHING about any classes being overpowered in this thread... i have called some chars FOTM... yeh bm's are earning lotsa rps because they are fotm.. not bainshees, but bm's!

and yeh scouts need more tools since FZ have been nerfed.. anything else you wanna say?

No no, you said what was needed to say lol

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Platin said:
No no, you said what was needed to say lol

aight so you dont understand irony. the reason why scouts aren't earning that many rps since the new patch could that be becuz of FZ nerf?.. i do think so! or perhaps they just retired their fotm since it aint stupidly overpowered anymore? ~~

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Eregion said:
a few, why?

try and read every post rather than just the first and last, you will find that you can keep up much easier.

Calo

Part of the furniture
yes there are many warlocks, just like there are many vampir's in bg because they are OP.

if hibs had warlocks there would been as much warlocks out as now...

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
31% matter , Aimstar hits you for 702,550,550,465 + random trap @ brynja = dead merc with 2420hp in 1-1.5sec sec ^^^^^^^^

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
An expansion just wouldn't be an expansion without another over powered class for midgard now would it?

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
if hibs had warlocks there would been as much warlocks out as now...

alot more! imo :p

insane class, worse than original savage and thats saying something...

GoGo Mythic! (to game development classes.)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Person to blame:

Mike Lescault at Mythic. He was responsible for "creating and balancing" the new classes :p

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how people keep claiming vampiirs are as bad as Warlocks :p

They have 2k melee range,now that was stupid! You mean they dont? oh no

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Mastade said:
hæhæ, just shows how them mids and albs are... all cabas, sorcs, bd's, sm's and warlocks..

fotm fcks

kindly go back to the hole u came from, thnx!

if you look at ur shit realm

KINDLY FO K?

Woah, Strong flame!

Every one of your post's in this thread has contained an insult to either both of the other realms, or single people from other realms.

I think you really need to take a step back and calm down, You obviously feel strong about this, but swearing and insulting everyone who disagree's really wont put your point across. Rather it makes you look more like a 5 year old with a foul mouth.

You probably assume I'm a 'fotm fck' because I have 'Scout' in my sig, but please dont let the class that I play mean that you dont see what im saying here.

Why flame and swear? it just makes things worse.

Laalaa

Fledgling Freddie
This thread is another fine example of quality of FH.

Mythic doesnt feel like to balance game on 1vs1 or 8vs8 (now is time for big QQ eyes of CS wannabes or another 3D arcade game who think daoc is their new sandbox)

Game isnt balanced on Realm vs Realm. IF you dont feel like it ,well how can you explain sorcs, bds, animist, minstrell, sm or some other I win classes withour MLs.

MYthic wanted bigger battles, players dont, check WoWs status whos right on what MAJORITY of players want ,)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Some class whine at start imo.

"My dad is stronger then your dad"

Yet again someone states that in MMORPG there's someone ruining gameplay for someone else. Dunno where they get that from since it's still a MMORPG and I think most of you people out there know what it means. And as threadstarter says, "sticks his head out of a window" If you want solo fights either move some place else or try another game.

:m00:

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Downanael said:
Funny how people keep claiming vampiirs are as bad as Warlocks :p

i liked the bit where someone said chanters were still OP :p doubt many people think shit that chanters gonna 1 shot insta kill me!!!!!!!111

majik

Banned
Brack said:
i liked the bit where someone said chanters were still OP :p doubt many people think shit that chanters gonna 1 shot insta kill me!!!!!!!111

You examine the 9secondbaselinestundiscussion. It is agressive towards you.
The 9secondbaselinestundiscussion is 3000 units away from you.
The 9secondbaselinestundiscussion is 2000 units away from you.
The 9secondbaselinestundiscussion is 1000 units away from you.
The 9secondbaselinestundiscussion is 10 units away from you.

:(

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Laalaa said:
This thread is another fine example of quality of FH.

Mythic doesnt feel like to balance game on 1vs1 or 8vs8 (now is time for big QQ eyes of CS wannabes or another 3D arcade game who think daoc is their new sandbox)

Game isnt balanced on Realm vs Realm. IF you dont feel like it ,well how can you explain sorcs, bds, animist, minstrell, sm or some other I win classes withour MLs.

MYthic wanted bigger battles, players dont, check WoWs status whos right on what MAJORITY of players want ,)

yeh a game where there is nothing to do after you ding 60. great.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
From the whines, it sounds like their going to be a nice challenge at least. :)

Whats the best stratagy to take down a warlock? Get in some CC before he/she can react?

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
From the whines, it sounds like their going to be a nice challenge at least. :)

Whats the best stratagy to take down a warlock? Get in some CC before he/she can react?

Have enought hp to survire from all the chambers+dot

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
whine whine .. cause of whine warlocks will be nerfed no reason to whine that its OP when everyone knows a nerf will come NERF banshees

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Lorfo said:
really funny to play solo and then run to some bridge and rr1 warlock looks out of a window and instantkills you !! discuss!

Nah it's not really funny. As to your original question i would have to answer yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom