Warlocks

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
MythieY said:
no pip said that you where "lower than pond life"

which imo is true, along with what you just said about your GF

you dont like warlocks cus they own you, just like you didnt like the bd when it came out...it owned u more...just get over it

omg a class that owns and isnt a alb, who gives a damn wtf you think, end of the day you moan and talk bull about everything that isnt alb.

oh look for once the mids have a class that does dmg in RvR, and we alb dont like it, ban warlocks....

i's like a jerry springer show...but the thing is jerry springer shows arent full with children like you, and jerry springer is funny...unlike you

now give it a rest you moron

:kissit:
the league of extraordianry retards :eek:

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
MythieY said:
i would like to say grats to flyboypip on rr7, as all hunters will admit it's hard playing one

i run with pip on teamspeak, and i belive that your talking a load of balls, because everytime we see a 1v1 he screams down the mic not to add to the fights. end of the day guys, pip is a good game player if you belive this or not it's up to you, but is the really any need to run your mouth saying some one is "crap" when they have put alot of hardwork and effort into the game.

note to Samaroon, belive that you love pip or something, as you always slag him off saying you hate him so much, yano what they say...love at first sight.

Sorry BDs doesnt kill the way Warlocks does, not even when using speedhack...

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Don't understand all this strong whine..

People play for themselves, to have fun I hope. Why would ANYONE even feel he had the right to dictate what classes other ppl play? Don't even start judging the playstyle of other players either, cos nobody has the right to do so in a mmo... you can express your opinion, but only dicks tell other ppl what and how to play.

Getting pretty tired of ppl who think they know what they talk about when they whine about other classes, because in most cases they just have no clue and whine just for attention.

To the poster, I don't really see why you would post here... as you might have noticed, nobody really sympathize with those who dare roll a warlock.

Anyway, go with what you feel like playing, afterall what you wanna do is entertain yourself, and I advice you to ignore the ppl who think they are entitled to tell you what to play...

I'm tired...

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Illtar said:
Sorry BDs doesnt kill the way Warlocks does, not even when using speedhack...

mate...so last year...find something new

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom