Warlocks

Gamah

Banned
Hurah!

Tell me this savages name I wanna give him some free rpts <o/

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
get your valk bodyguard and gov and the rest of the artis, and a proper super template and groups will really want you, if you get det im not sure if you do but most likely you will be getting in 1.76 will make you even better. Valk is a good class can provide interupt, bg, blockbot, slam, like a thane / champ with a bit more tools, they may be both always called gimped but there are still rr10 thanes and champs, and both classes can be useful so stick at it and respec 42 shield ;P

Heh, Most champions go Banelord and Valkyries can't become Battlemasters.

If Valkyries could get Battlemaster, I think they would be a must for any opted group.

Brite

Banned
Azathrim said:
Heh, Most champions go Banelord and Valkyries can't become Battlemasters.

If Valkyries could get Battlemaster, I think they would be a must for any opted group.

valks cant be bm ? damn thats pretty silly i just assumed shield tank they would have it..... thats bad ;/

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
valks cant be bm ? damn thats pretty silly i just assumed shield tank they would have it..... thats bad ;/

Yes, it is... and why I personally find them rather ... gimp. :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:

Valks can be Warlord and Stormlord only. Not the best options for the class imo.

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
and I see you are a true success in rvr and have alot of high rr char also.

Now plz dont' quote me back since I don't either have any high RR char, I'm a pve kinda guy, and if thats your excuse aswell, then why would you comment about rvr players. Stop the :twak: plz, it's not realy needed.

Gamah

Banned
pip's an RvR player? I thought he just wondered into the frontiers by accident and crys "Why are these highlander and briton mobs chaning me :'("

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
might have been me m8s :E cant remeber to many shots last night hehe if it was me im sorry :wub:

tetsue

Fledgling Freddie
just let ppl buff who ever they want, since its them and not u that pay the sub etc..

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Unfortunatly there are people like that. People who take it upon themselves to force their opinion upon others. I can only say, that most of the members of the realm of Midgard doesnt treat their fellow realm mates like that.

If you ever run into stupid people like that again in the mid realm, check if Im online and ill move 3 bbs to you just to show him that you dont treat your realm mates like that.

/Charmangle
This would make you a better person then he who didnt share hes BB??imo thats even worse. If you move 3 Bbs there to pull hole cave you destroying more then for 1 person and more for midgard then a BB that doesnt give out buffs. He pays for hes acount End of story really.
I Dont defend hes actions but you cant come Fh and make threats like that Charmangle its plain silly :) if you do maby the savage Players is a GM of Biggest guild on prydwen and releases a keep to get even etc. story goes on (ok maby not a good empl. but hey xD could happen)
My point is small things like this (it is a small thing really, not the end of the world)that goes FH Involves more and more people this is how Bullshits starts to spreading. Now for expl. charmangle gona revenge hes warlock m8 ?? then someone gona revenge savage ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ imo turn on youre telli and tune in Days of ouer lives ore summit maby Glamour?

imo someone didnt like youre class maby he´s playing Alb/excal and got pwned 200 times ? who knows just leave it at that.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
just checked it wasent me im still on lvl 20 so not purp con to a lvl 17 char \0/ remeber seeing a warlock and zerk at entrence tho.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Not really sure how you are thinking here...

Anarch said:
This would make you a better person then he who didnt share hes BB??imo thats even worse. If you move 3 Bbs there to pull hole cave you destroying more then for 1 person and more for midgard then a BB that doesnt give out buffs. He pays for hes acount End of story really.
I Dont defend hes actions but you cant come Fh and make threats like that Charmangle its plain silly :) if you do maby the savage Players is a GM of Biggest guild on prydwen and releases a keep to get even etc. story goes on (ok maby not a good empl. but hey xD could happen)
My point is small things like this (it is a small thing really, not the end of the world)that goes FH Involves more and more people this is how Bullshits starts to spreading. Now for expl. charmangle gona revenge hes warlock m8 ?? then someone gona revenge savage ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ imo turn on youre telli and tune in Days of ouer lives ore summit maby Glamour?

imo someone didnt like youre class maby he´s playing Alb/excal and got pwned 200 times ? who knows just leave it at that.

Not really sure how you are thinking here. What I said was Id move 3 bbs there to help the warlock with buffs, to show a person not willing to share his buffs with others in his realm how he should behave if he wants to help his realmmates out.

I really dont know where you got it from that it was a threat ? Are you used to that kind of treatment ?:)

For Midgard to survive as a realm we have to help eachother out. And people who treat their fellow realm mates bad just out of spite will only be bad for the realm. No matter if he is Guildmaster of every guild in the realm. You cant use your station within the game as an excuse to be a mean person!

And I know that you do share your bbs with people so not directed at you mate but at the general attitude around this...selecting classes whom you refuse to help or aid in any way etc. It can only lead down a road that will be very very very bad for Midgard.:)

Make love not war I say and keep saying!:)

/Charmangle

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Just a question out of curiousity!:)

Anarch said:

You werent just a tad drunk when you wrote this post ?:)
(The line of thought seems abit far fetched considering what I posted!:) (Btw hope the fotball was fun!:)

/Charmangle

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
You talk about realm spirit ? wheres your realm spirit rolling a caster that hurts the realm, doesn't help it, all i see if people rolling fotm this fotm that (mostly SMs and Warlocks, probabaly see a load of tanks now 1.76) and spending half there time pveing in toa getting there char kitted out, if they spent more time on a charecter and got to know it better, get the best gear they could get for it then maybe they would do well with it get groups.

Did sm's become fotm? =o

Been spending the last six months getting toa'd. Only 4 items to go =)

( and before that i tried to ignore toa, but it caught up with me :p )

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Not really sure how you are thinking here. What I said was Id move 3 bbs there to help the warlock with buffs, to show a person not willing to share his buffs with others in his realm how he should behave if he wants to help his realmmates out.

I really dont know where you got it from that it was a threat ? Are you used to that kind of treatment ?:)

For Midgard to survive as a realm we have to help eachother out. And people who treat their fellow realm mates bad just out of spite will only be bad for the realm. No matter if he is Guildmaster of every guild in the realm. You cant use your station within the game as an excuse to be a mean person!

And I know that you do share your bbs with people so not directed at you mate but at the general attitude around this...selecting classes whom you refuse to help or aid in any way etc. It can only lead down a road that will be very very very bad for Midgard.:)

/Charmangle
LMAO 3 bbs fore a warlock cmon!!!!!stop the bullshit !!!! u need 1 BB for all solo chars 3 doesnt reallly matter. And my point was wy bring a shitty thing like this to the comunety and i took you as a expl. couse you made a post like you did.Tbh the topic and the post is silly.Next time maby the savage wants buffs from the warlock????!and he can say no?, no reason to make this a realm thing is it ???!!! fucking stupid if u ask me, but maby im one of those stupid people thats just talk Bs ?Anyway i think this topic and this thread is stupid, 1 Person in a hole realm doesnt like warlock and the one thats talkin on the forum has anoym Sig etfc cmon:
All this does is make people disslike eachoter wich is ZZZZ couse a thing like this.

And i Bet the guy who said it wasent mid, prolly a hib/alb that been pwnd! wy make 4 pages of diffrents whines about nothing couse it is NOTHING ffs if i got a BB and dont wannna share my conc its my problem.HE PAYS FOR 1 EXTRA ACOUNT ITS HES CONC. if you cant live whit it stop playing couse all people arent Nice.I understand if you disslike him fore this but you cant do a shit about what he said.Wymake this a Realm thing QQ!!!!! as charmangle said alot of stupid post on this thread wich makes its even more fucking stupid. You happy now? when more and more poeple gets anoyed couse of diffrent opinions ?

Really this posts make me QQ.I Se people acting like my own baby QQ ing of evrything.

Edit Ok Hes Sig is Excal summit so not mid/excal can you blame him ?? got pwned both as hib and alb QQ.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:

I really dont know where you got it from that it was a threat ? Are you used to that kind of treatment ?

/Charmangle
OK we take this again qoting you.

Originally Posted by charmangle
Unfortunatly there are people like that. People who take it upon themselves to force their opinion upon others. I can only say, that most of the members of the realm of Midgard doesnt treat their fellow realm mates like that.

/true

If you ever run into stupid people like that again in the mid realm, check if Im online and ill move 3 bbs to you just to show him that you dont treat your realm mates like that.

/you gona Move 3 fucking BBs just to buff him lmao noone´s buying that xD
What you said was a threat!.
Wy try to dený it xD

Ps:call tomorwor and i will give you a lecture in common sence xD!

:wub:

Ps:Blame Charmangle for my bad English hes a teacher irl and i was (a student whit problems)got to little help imo!!talk to you tomorow gimp m8!:)

Joohl said:
and I see you are a true success in rvr and have alot of high rr char also.

Now plz dont' quote me back since I don't either have any high RR char, I'm a pve kinda guy, and if thats your excuse aswell, then why would you comment about rvr players. Stop the :twak: plz, it's not realy needed.

haha hardly call me much of a success only being 5l7 :|

but remember pip's hunter (no offence), but it was pretty crap, then all of a sudden preacherboypip appears on the scene adding on everything in sight. sorry i just dont like him ;o

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
haha hardly call me much of a success only being 5l7 :|

but remember pip's hunter (no offence), but it was pretty crap, then all of a sudden preacherboypip appears on the scene adding on everything in sight. sorry i just dont like him ;o
Me loves you samarooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon! ;:)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe...

Anarch said:
You gona Move 3 fucking BBs just to buff him lmao noone´s buying that
What you said was a threat!.
Wy try to dený it

Ill explain this one time more then!
Since you didnt get it the first or second time, third time has to be the charm!

What I meant was...

Ill move 1 aug healer bb, 1 aug shammy bb and 1 poxbot to him just to show that there are people that actually want to help others in the realm!

How you could ever missread the line you quoted to beeing a threat is beyond rational thinking. I never make threats and I most certainly dont break CoC like you suggest...have you done it yourself one might wonder, since you presume others do it so easily?:)

Anyway on a more serious note though...

You are right in your point of it beeing a bad thing creating a vengance circle. . The problem with this kind of behaviour we are talking about here, is that when one person gets misstreated by people just because of his choise of class, whats to stop him from doing the same to all of a certain class he doesnt like. In the end you have the revenge circle up and running...(That guild didnt help me so I wount ress them, He didnt ress me so I wount come when he yells for aid at relic raid etc)
This isnt a hard scenario to follow...try to keep up!:)

Please save that kind of hatred/misstreatment for hibs/albs instead !?

/Charmangle

ps.
Dont blame me for your teachers shortcommings! You were not my student if you had been you would have been a great DAOC player...instead of just a mewannabe!:)

Oh and btw dont think that I dont know that you are just pulling my leg by getting me all drawn into a drummed charges discussion!

But damn I cant help my self I...oh and I loooeeebe you too...!
ds.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Ill explain this one time more then!
Since you didnt get it the first or second time third time has to be a charm!

What I meant was...

Ill move 1 aug healer bb, 1 aug shammy bb and 1 poxbot to him just to show that there are people that actually want to help others in the realm!

How you could ever missread the line you quoted to beeing a threat is beyond rational thinking. I never make threats and I most certainly dont break CoC like you suggest...have you done it yourself one might wonder, since you presume others do it so easily?:)

Anyway on a more serious note though...

You are right in your point of it beeing a bad thing creating a vengance circle. . The problem with this kind of behaviour we are talking about here, is that when one person gets misstreated by people just because of his choise of class, whats to stop him from doing the same to all of a certain class he doesnt like. In the end you have the revenge circle up and running...(That guild didnt help me so I wount ress them, He didnt ress me so I wount come when he yells for aid at relic raid etc)
This isnt a hard scenario to follow...try to keep up!:)

Please save that kind of hatred/misstreatment for hibs/albs instead !?

/Charmangle

ps.
Dont blame me for your teachers shortcommings! You were not my student if you had been you would have been a great DAOC player...instead of just a mewannabe!:)

Peace, Love and Understanding is the name of the game!
ds.
Ok we do this again 1 aug healer for a warlock would give ??? 1 pack healer would give red p0x 1 BB would give best buffs, butt since i know you in real life i know you doint have pach specced healer as bot and since aug healer would be useless ? try again xD

1.Warlocks are casters dont us Hatste so take youre augheler and buff my zerk :p
2.Aug shammy i understand but 3 ?.p
3.pox bot you dont have wy say you have xD :p

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
/Charmangle

ps.

Oh and btw dont think that I dont know that you are just pulling my leg by getting me all drawn into a drummed charges discussion!

But damn I cant help my self I...oh and I loooeeebe you too...!
ds.
I dont blame you i Blame ll teachers in ouer country !:=and i rox as a daoc player you should know im youre idol:!)

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Whats rational whit yore post about bringing 3 bbs to show someone that they cant disslike a class ?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Miiiiiiiiisssing the point agaaaaain!:)

Anarch said:
Ok we do this again 1 aug healer for a warlock would give ??? 1 pack healer would give red p0x 1 BB would give best buffs, butt since i know you in real life i know you doint have pach specced healer as bot and since aug healer would be useless ? try again xD

1.Warlocks are casters dont us Hatste so take youre augheler and buff my zerk :p
2.Aug shammy i understand but 3 ?.p
3.pox bot you dont have wy say you have xD :p

You are still missing the point...the point isnt the need for the bots its to show the person that there are people that actually like to help their realm mates out...3 bots is mainly to over do it...to make a point of it...

Now to answere your question about the bots:

1. The aughealer bot is to make the zerker jelous...as well as to help with finish off wacking with staff.
2. Aug shammy nr 2 self explanatory.
3. Ofc I have a pox bot!:) 1. Hatholdir (granted you use it too but anyway) aug healer bot), 2. Storlaga or Ucin aug shammy 3. Glorin or Draakenberg take your pick of the 2! (Pox)...

I never lie, cheat, steal or misstreat people!:) When I say I have something I do have it!:) (not that you didnt already know that but its fun to make points!:)

/Charmangle

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
You are still missing the point...the point isnt the need for the bots its to show the person that there are people that actually like to help their realm mates out...3 bots is mainly to over do it...to make a point of it...

Now to answere your question about the bots:

1. The aughealer bot is to make the zerker jelous...as well as to help with finish off wacking with staff.
2. Aug shammy nr 2 self explanatory.
3. Ofc I have a pox bot!:) 1. Hatholdir (granted you use it too but anyway) aug healer bot), 2. Storlaga aug shammy 3. Glorin or Draakenberg take your pick of the 2! (Pox)...

I never lie, cheat, steal or misstreat people!:) When I say I have something I do have it!:)

/Charmangle
cant say glorin is a bot :p you lie and you loose :)

1.what zerkers got to do whti thjis thread wasent it a lowbi savage ?
2.agree
3.hatholdir uore aug healerbot,2.storlaga shammy whit yellow buffs.3.draaken/glorin is not bot specced and i still se youre first post as a threat and noting else.

Ofc i can also do same thing as you, but wy care this is about 1 dude that didnt get what he wanted ???now theres 4 silly pages of Bullshit innit? and i wrote 2 of them QQ please close the thread most redicelus thing ever. must be spanish warlock ore summit jajajajajaja xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
cba to post more if u dont know what i mean couse of my english gramma and the beer theres no reason for me to even try to explain what (I)think of this anymore.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumbug...

Anarch said:

Hehe well pick Draakenberg then!:) He is pure bot nowdays...can always respec him to pure pac if that makes you happy!:)

1. Bah serker/savage its all the same tank meat...caaaaaaasters I tell you, I want to see casters!:)

/Charmangle

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe thanks for the fun bantering!:)

Anarch said:

Thanks for the fun bantering tonight...and postfarming!:)
Goooottttooo get to rr10 in postfarming...cough cough...

Off to sleep and and doggie needs walk dont yours ?
See you tomorrow got those screenies of infil vs smpet I promised you!:)

Sleep tight and dont let the bed bugs bite Anarch and rest of Midgard!:)

/Charmangle

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
1. Bah serker/savage its all the same tank meat...caaaaaaasters I tell you, I want to see casters!:)

/Charmangle
What can i say 1.76 xD

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh...

Anarch said:
What can i say 1.76 xD

That comment nailed the coffin!

Determination 5.......argggggh...It'll be the death of me... :(

But but but...unfortunatly im also for lowering the impact of cc on RvR so I cant say much about it...

Anyway see ya tomorrow...

/Charmangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom