Warlocks....

Puppet

Part of the furniture
<sigh> Go play with matches and fuel. Be sure to bring the bonedancer happy-crowd too.

/rant off.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Aoln said:
vampiirs ;(

:m00: :D

Nerf vampiirs instakilling 1 person and turn around and lifetap the 2nd person to dead in 3 casts :/

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
tell me whyyyyyyyyy you cry and whyyy you lieeee to meeeeeee

Balthasar

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Nerf vampiirs instakilling 1 person and turn around and lifetap the 2nd person to dead in 3 casts :/

Hmmm a warlock didnt insta kill me...Took him about 3 seconds, Does that mean I am overpowered now? :p

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Balthasar said:
Hmmm a warlock didnt insta kill me...Took him about 3 seconds, Does that mean I am overpowered now? :p

No it means the warlock was a gimp ;p

Martok

Part of the furniture
Quinlan said:
No it means the warlock was a gimp ;p

ive never been instant killed by a warlock does that make ME overpowered!!! ? :worthy:

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
is this the first Warlock Whine thread on this board? woo \o/

hi Quin!

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:
ive never been instant killed by a warlock does that make ME overpowered!!! ? :worthy:

No they spare you since your semi-retired and they feel sorry for you

Are there actually already fully ml-ed and toa-ed warlocks available?

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:

With in a couple of days after release there was..

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
guess you rolled the wrong fotm :(
yup if he rolled banshee he could instakill zergs true walls and make fotm group whit 3 banshee´s in group so there ablative works like a DI ^^

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
Quinlan said:

They dont need to be fully ML'd and TOA'd to instakill many of us :mad:

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
Ye cus bainshees are such 1 shot class no rly, lets not even bring in there OP ablative, for discusion!

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
i aint bothered i killed more warlocks than they killed me so im OP :)

got to admit tho they evul expecially when they get u down to 30% health and decide to dot u as well who designed that class :twak:

first time i met a warlock i tryed to melle him with my ranger oO me thinks i made a mistake

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
and of course it's very wrong that a mid class is allowed to get a kill...

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Puppet said:
Hmmmm, vamps can't instakill anyone and they don't have lifetap, u sure ur not talking about warlocks????

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
<sigh> Go play with matches and fuel. Be sure to bring the bonedancer happy-crowd too.

/rant off.

What was it Mr. Puppet said about Vampiirs?

Something along the lines of:

Sure, they are powerfull 1v1, but they doesn't affect the game-wide balance.

Same deal with Warlocks really. :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:

/rant off.
Right back at ya, vampiir x< Dunno why you don't like warlocks, they're like free rps :<

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Bd are like a uber interupted in a grp zzz. Ok in grp lol.

Warlocks good in grps always instakill the sorc for example.

Anyway the They are totally ok after "nerf" but needs fixing.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Well I thought that I was doing better than ok, but the rest of my group say I am doing ok and must try harder ? I am really struggling to keep them happy .... its all this pressure ... I am losing my hair, I can't sleep and all the other realms hates my class ..... ahhh.

And and the next person who tells me LT for the win, will just make me cry ... I am more than that, honest.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
first in next patch is that warlock is gonna get nerfed, do not understand what the hell the problem is really! we get a new class and it get nerfed right away, and what happens in that patch with vampiirs?? NADA!NOTHING! ZEEEEERO!

You whine over a class we have had for like a month and already the whine is rolling in. Try for ONES! thins aboute the damn base stun a chanter and a Eld have, isent that a instent kill without purge!?

The base stun your casters have have NEVER bin nerfed and the absorbe shield a bainshee got! OMG did you see the report, total dmg absorbed 3k hit pts, and that is not OP nonononon! but a instent kill is op, god dman roll a mid chr then.

God i hate whine it's to lame to hear ppls whine over somthing and already is gonan get nerfed and we whine over a class that never get nerfed. IT IS ALWAYS MIDGARD FIRST!! When did the Mins get nerfed??? when did the Infil get nerfed?? Never! never happen! tho it's unfair and that is why i paly mid, to show that it dosent matter how god damn much they nerf os, we will keep kill all we can and do all we can.

Next time you whine make sure you looked the opcomming patch trow.

Just so sick of this whine, always whine and ather whine.

Edit: Flame me all you can i dont give a s*** because it's jsut the way we have it on midgard, try it ones so you might understand, but truely i dont think any of you ever will that havent bin nerfed as much as midgard.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
SkarIronfist said:
Well I thought that I was doing better than ok, but the rest of my group say I am doing ok and must try harder ? I am really struggling to keep them happy .... its all this pressure ... I am losing my hair, I can't sleep and all the other realms hates my class ..... ahhh.

And and the next person who tells me LT for the win, will just make me cry ... I am more than that, honest.
Lt and base dd for the win then :<

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Midgard always getting the nerfs.......because its quite imbalacing what they had? 50%+ quad-rate hello there, 800 basedamage mainhand from berserkers hello there, chainstunning hello there, and now DD255 lifetap bullshit prechambered so they deal 2x DD179, 2x DD255 with their chambers AND a normal bolt/nuke with it ?

And the comment about baseline-stun; its getting old but how the fuck do you even see that as insta-dead? Chanters dont run with orbs above their heads with a prepacked heat-debuff + stun in first one and LAFJTAP-LAFJTAP LAFJTAP-LAFJTAP in the other(s).

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
They pretty funny when dead with alla the stars still flying above their heads ala someone-gets-bopped-on-the-head Tom and Jerry cartoon.

Mael, 50th ment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom