Warlock Vid.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
that Warlock doesnt do very much damage though. He cant even 2shot avalonians. :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
When will ppl realize that's a Mythic's habit to put in the Arena some overpowered classes from time to time only to "balance" em l8er on? ^^
And judging from video tbh Warlocks need more adjustments ..

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Downloading, oh well at work now so...

tbh been suprised how few warlocks have been out yet on prydwen - I guess alot of the gg's cba rolling one and getting it ToA'd with the current state of the server.

Not sure I've even seen one yet, unless it's been buried in some zerg.

Mael, 50th ment.

Bloodhunter

Banned
Gahn said:
When will ppl realize that's a Mythic's habit to put in the Arena some overpowered classes from time to time only to "balance" em l8er on? ^^
And judging from video tbh Warlocks need more adjustments ..
im sure your never gonna realize thats it not just habit, its buisness, market etc :p i think

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Bloodhunter said:
im sure your never gonna realize thats it not just habit, its buisness, market etc :p i think

I'm sure u never gonna realize that this kind of "business" piss off ppl, but even worse it's Mythic that don't realize it :p

Funkybunny

Banned
alot of friends have rolled one.. but 70% of is still out xping them up.. not doing pl but old fashioned leveling.. wich is very fun :)

but my warlock is 35 and climbing.. so.. soon in a bg near you :D

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Well, he might be doing good damage, but I can't help but noticing all the Mids that are not in his group that he seems to zerg around with...

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Well, he might be doing good damage, but I can't help but noticing all the Mids that are not in his group that he seems to zerg around with...

have u noticed he goes with a skirmish grp not a full one? duos trio etc..

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
balkeriz said:
you scared of them? :flame:

yes hes so scared of them he stopped playing for sevaral months now.

SCARY WARLOCKS i say

ps: mb he just doesnt like that class

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Bhalage said:
have u noticed he goes with a skirmish grp not a full one? duos trio etc..
I see he is in a duo/trio, but he is many times duoing/trioing near other Mids. Any caster can do well in such situations as long as they stay free of aggro.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
I see he is in a duo/trio, but he is many times duoing/trioing near other Mids. Any caster can do well in such situations as long as they stay free of aggro.

im pretty sure u know it..

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Not too impressed by warlock tbh. And is it me or does that guy have really sucky defence?

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
I'm sure u never gonna realize that this kind of "business" piss off ppl, but even worse it's Mythic that don't realize it :p

And yet, people keep playing, so it doesn't actually mean much if they get pissed off. Besides, people get pissed off all the time anyway. :)

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
would do better whit a Bd then a warlock nothing special about it heck even my liddul valk would pwn him :p im more affraid of base line stun then anything atm its whats make game suck tbh

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Anarch said:
would do better whit a Bd then a warlock nothing special about it heck even my liddul valk would pwn him :p im more affraid of base line stun then anything atm its whats make game suck tbh
Fear my cleric's baseline stun most of all \o/

Brite

Banned
I seen the whine people saying Brite your rolling a warlock assuming i was just gonna roll one.

On my bd i never starfe or anything and i still get called a bug abusing starfer along with A LOT of over pointless undeserved abuse, ou may say i deserve it but thats beacuse of the complete bollocks you read, dont belive everything you read. I wasn't going to roll a warlock, but then i saw this video and thought it was really cool class, suited the style i want to play the game, solo / small group and these fights looked good the kind of fights i want to have and have a good chance of coming out on top with, like i do with my bd. But lately my bd hasnt been much fun in rvr im just like a slow tank, easily seen and i cant hide, so i respecced pve mode. Anyway i saw this video and rolled a warlock, my warlock is nearly 49.5 wearing my bds old worn out SC kit with different vest and staff due to those being bd tg stuff, going to take it rvr later and have a mess about, going 49hex 20wc 10 curse spec due to me only playing for another week until i go back to uni so i rolled this charecter on the basis on it being nerfed, and speccing it after nerf.

Whine away at me rolling a warlock, i got whined for rolling one when i wasn;t even going to so eveither way im gonna get whined at pointlessly, bd or warlock, im just so fotm ^^

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
Whine away at me rolling a warlock, i got whined for rolling one when i wasn;t even going to so eveither way im gonna get whined at pointlessly, bd or warlock, im just so fotm ^^

ppl whine on everything, but i do understand whine based around instant _ ranged _ dmg dealing retarded "made for kids" tagged classess... like warlock and bd. Even badly played can kill stuff in a way which pissess off anyone....

hmm and kinda interesting that ppl tagged you as warlock roller then you come here "I DIDNT PLAN TO BUT NOW I WILL", imo that makes you look stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom